Charmed

Gone With The Witches

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 07, 2006 on The WB

• Christy tries to convince Billie that the charmed ones are bad and that they have to defeat them.

This is the best episode of this season. I just loved it. Only one thing I don't get, why the magical community turns there back so fast to the charmed ones. They helped them for seven years and now they hate them in just one day!

But now I will tell why I love this episode. In this episode is the change of the season. Now are all the charmed ones sure that they have to defeat Christy and Billie or the evil behind them.
    Also the biggest change of the whole show is in this episode. They start as the "good guys" and the protectors of the magical community and they end in the underworld.
    The magical community attacks the charmed ones and then comes Christy and Billie who tried to defeat the charmed. So they have to leave there home and take the "Book" and come in the underworld.

I really liked this big change. I'm looking forward to the next episode! I just can't wait for it!