Charmed

Gone With The Witches

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 07, 2006 on The WB

• The magic world turns against the witches and Pheobe is dealing with her feelings for Coop.

I LOVE this episode. This is why I watch this show!! Not sure what is the deal with Billie. She is still quite annoying. For about 3 episodes, I had gotten over that, but now they bring her back with this \"I\'m not sure we are doing the right thing\" attitude. What does it take to convince her that they ARE in fact good?? I mean, aside from teaching her their magic and training her and being a family while her family was away. What else could they do to convince her that they have absolutely nothing to do with evil until Billie and Chrissy get involve. Billie knows them and she is still trying to figure it out???
    Anyways, love that Pheobe hooks up with Coop!!! He is just as got as Julian (Cole) and just as sexy!!! She deserves a good guy who worships her and all her quirks. Now, all Paige has to do is really try to get over the fact that she is married and that she made the choice to BE married and all will be well.