Charmed

Hell Hath No Fury

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2001 on The WB

• Wow! This is my favorite episode of Charmed. Hell Hath No Fury like Piper's unexpressed emotions.

It's just so emotional. Piper is a strong person, and to see her break down like that, wow! Holly Marie Combs was amazing in All Hell Breaks Loose, Charmed Again 1&2, and Hell Hath No Fury. Piper's unexpressed fury was towards Prue, which I can understand. She hated Prue for dying. She hated Prue for leaving her. Even though it sounds selfish, it was okay for her to hate Prue. I felt the same way when my best friend died. We were friends for around five years, and he died right before my eyes. I loved him, but I hated him for leaving me all alone. It's kinda like that Pink song Who Knew in a way. Three years ago, Phoebe, Piper, and Prue didn't get along that well. If you would've imagined that they would be gone in three years, you wouldn't know what to do. You would've probably made the time you had left the best. The most emotional part for me would have to be when they took Piper to Prue's plaque. "How dare you! How dare you leave me! How could you go and die and leave me here all alone! Please come back! I need you! Please come back!" I now understand the reason they wouldn't let Piper see Prue. So many things she didn't want to say, but came out with. Emotions ranging from hate, love, frustration, denial, and sadness. Prue would still be alive for her if they did let her summon Prue. She has to let go.