Charmed

Hell Hath No Fury

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2001 on The WB

• "Not to be awkward but your married to our whitelighter and Phoebe is shacking up with a demon. on balance, do you think my friend could stay cute?" - Paige Matthews

This is an awesome episode! Piper really expresses her anger at Prue dying (which is how most of the audience felt) whilst Phoebe and Paige try to help her from destroying herself and everyone around her.

Holly Marie Combs deserves an award of this episode - her emotion was really strong and painful to watch in places. i especially liked the bit where she pounded Prue's grave screaming "How dare you! how dare leave me all alone!" very emotional. also the bit where she wrote on the book and Phoebe's comment "Is it necessary to disfigure the book?" was very funny. but the episode belongs to Pagie. she really shone in this episode and helped Possesed Piper show her fears and in return for this, Piper called her a sister. Good stuff.