Charmed

I Dream of Phoebe

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2004 on The WB

• The episode entitled, ‘I Dream of Phoebe’ focused on a genie and her desire to become free and unearth a magical city.

Unbeknownst to Phoebe, freeing the genie means taking her place. Phoebe once again becomes a blonde and takes the genie’s place.

This episode also focused on Chris and his desperate attempt to be conceived. He must get Piper and Leo back together before it’s too late. When he wished for them to sleep together, I cracked up. Thunk….thunk….there goes Leo and Piper, asleep on the floor. That was great.

I was surprised to see Paige find out who Chris really is. I thought the writers might drag that out a little bit more. It was a welcome surprise. I also loved the way Chris tells Paige, momentarily leaving her believing that he is some kind of perverted psycho.

As for Paige and Richard, it looked to me like a breakup, but who knows. They didn’t come out and say it, but I don’t think we’ll be seeing any more of Richard.

Overall, I would give this episode a 10 out of 10. It kept me on my toes and had me laughing the whole time.
TNT