Charmed

I Dream of Phoebe

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2004 on The WB

• Interesting episode.

Any way in the last episode, Phoebe knew about Chris, and then in this episode Paige knew, because Chris had to tell Paige.

Ohhhh!!! Chris look upset when Phoebe and Paige just about die. Lol poor Chris. When Phoebe and Paige didn’t move on they were asking each other whether there is any unfinished business, and Paige was like yes you didn’t tell me I got a nephew. Lol very funny.

I love the ending, that was really funny scene where Phoebe wanted to know why they didn’t move on, and Chris expression was real funny, “great you wanted to know why you didn’t die but not about me….” Then Phoebe gave him this look!!! Lol then chris say “it doesn’t matter”, because it wasn’t that Phoebe didn’t wanna tell them but Chris was the one who always wanted to keep it a secret because it may effect the future, or something like that. Well that is what I think.

I’m starting to like Chris, I thought he was so mean!!! Also I thought he was bad guy because he is always working with a demon. Now once they knew about Chris, he isn’t too bad.