Charmed

Imaginary Fiends

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 08, 2005 on The WB

• Oooohhh! An Evil Floaty Teddy Bear!

Imaginary Fiends was extremely disappointing. When I read that the episode would be centered around baby Wyatt being lured into evil by a demon posing as his imaginary friend, I imagined that it could be a very creepy and shocking episode. Sadly, it turned out to be a run-of-the-mill, average hour of Charmed.

To rescue baby Wyatt, the sisters call adult Wyatt from the future. He's back, not evil and with a new shiny haircut! The imaginary friend demon Vicus steals baby Wyatt's teddy bear (don't ask) and he crosses over to the dark side, meaning adult Wyatt turns evil as well.

Then, the episode suddenly changes direction as Wyatt kills Vicus half-way through and the sisters have to deal with evil Wyatt yet again!

Wes Ramsey was absolutely awful as Wyatt and for some reason, when Wyatt turned evil, he suddenly put on this weird English accent. Where the hell did that come from?

Also, is anybody else getting bored by the constant scenes that appear in almost every episode that feature the demon-of-the-week shouting pointless rants to his sidekick in an underworld cave? And then the sidekick to get killed off soon after? I found Vicus a boring villain and Evil Wyatt was just as bad. We've already seen him evil before so why bother doing the story again?

This was a boring and painfully acted episode which should be avoided.