Charmed

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2004 on The WB

• It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (1) was a perfect first half of the season six finale of Charmed and I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, interesting, and intriguing. There was a lot of character development, plot progression, and action. I liked seeing the duality of the sister's alternate selves. I am glad to finally be through Gideon's plotting and scheming and it was very interesting to watch every thing happen the way it did. I certainly look forward to watching the season finale and to finish this two part story!!!!!!!!

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (2) was a perfect follow up to the season six finale of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching the character and plot development along with the magical action and intrigue. Leo and Chris come to terms while learning more about Gideon and Piper goes into labor with Chris. I thought it was interesting to see the different parallel universes work together. I liked the way every thing played out and I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!