Charmed

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2004 on The WB

• Excellent Episode!

I really enjoyed this episode!!!It was quite pivitoal. It brought new depth to the charchters. They killed off future Chris and brought up a new side to Leo. He killed Gideon and even his evil self said he didn't think he had it in him. I liked that they had Leo play a more active role for once in the show. Usually he only gives advice and healing and only goes to battle to be there if the sisters needed to be healed. Instead this time he went into battle by himself and vanwuished the villan by himself with cool new powers he got as an Elder that he's never shown before. I liked that he went off and vanquished a villan on his own under his own power. The only times he ever vanquished someone before was the Siren when he had Piper's powers and was the only one who could and when helped Phoebe against the Gamemaster's so she could vanquish the threat to his son. But this time he did it by himself and using his own powers. I thought that it was pretty cool that the writers had him deal with the threat by himself. He was the one who was most affected by what happened with Gideon since he trusted him for so many years and the fact that the guy killed his son and tried to kill the other so it was just right that he got to kill him.