Charmed

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2004 on The WB

• And now Phoebe, Paige, Leo, and Chris find their world coverted into a too-good world where misdemeanors are counted as felonies, and the sun is always shining. Big Chris goes back to the future (he gets stabbed by Gideon), and baby Chris is born...

6.3
    Is it just me, or are the ideas of 'good' and 'evil' seriously screwed up in these episodes? Gideon is allegedly "good", but he wants to kill an innocent two year old, which doesn't sound too good to me. Whereas"'evil" Phoebe and Paige are loyal and loving people - look how much they loved Piper and Wyatt. And what's up with the too-good world? "Good" is not the same as "happy". It is the sadness and the emotions that MAKE us good and caring!!! And if the poeple were really "good", the policeman would never have shot Phoebe, he would have either forgiven her, or at least taken her in for a fair trial! Shooting someone for parking their car in the wrong place, and not even hearing their side, is clearly and obviously evil!!! At the very least a good person would have felt bad! And in a good world, people would have rushed over to help an injured person, no matter what she did! I repeat, happy and good are two VERY different things!!! Good people can be sad, and evil poeple can be happy! And truly good people would have been way more merciful than Gideon was to Wyatt or the too-good poeple were to criminals! The way the poeple in the too good world acted was no better than a horrible dictator! And last but not least, a good person would have felt horrible to see a patient die!!! The way the doctor behaved in the too-good world was ridiculous, a good person would have been sad and sympathetic, especially since Piper hadn't done anything wrong! Okay, I just had to get that out, because the way the 'good' people acted was just not good! They acted BRAINWASHED, not kind!