Charmed

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 16, 2004 on The WB

• The last episode of the season. They finally find out about Gideon and try to stop him. Unfortunately, Chris dies in Leo's arms and fades away, but Leo is able to save Wyatt from Gideon and Barbas and baby Chris is born.

I was in tears at the end of this episode. I found it extremely delightful and my heart was breaking when chris was dying. The only thing i did not like was that while Leo was looking for Gideon, Phoebe and Paige were just waiting at the hospital.I would have liked if Phoebe and Paige were actually involved in rescuing Wyatt and i also thought that things were happening too fast, like leo finding out about barbas, and how quickly Gideon seemed to give up. Also, if the elders were not affected when the world turned too good, why didn't they offer to help the charmed ones? Overall i was very satisfied with this episode and i think it was a great way to end the season.