Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

• Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Kill Billie: Vol. 2 was a perfect episode and setup for the series finale of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching because the story was awesome, well written, and full of magic, action and intrigue. It was fun watching the events unfold leading to a final showdown between Billie, Christy and the Charmed Ones. It was interesting that the Hollow was used again. The ending was pretty sad and I couldn't believe the aftermath. It was cool seeing the Angel of Destiny return what was lost. I certainly look forward to watching how the series wraps up in the finale!!!!!!!!!
  • And we have LIFTOFF... as Charmed's penultimate episode climbs to an explosive climax.

Wow. This is only the second 10 I've ever scored an episode of Charmed. The first being for "Its a Bad, Bad, Bad World" and the next likely being for "Forever Charmed." It is rare indeed when something called "the Ultimate Battle" actually lives up to that billing. This episode is tense from the beginning with the sisters on the run in the Underworld.

The somewhat uncomfortable scene at The Bay Mirror could have be cut to leave time for a longer scene at the end, but it is possible that they wanted to give Alise one last scene in the series. The dark demon with the accent is an excellent actor and very effective in all of his scenes. His speech about the old guard of the Underworld being wiped out and the new guard not being ready to attack the sisters again until the next generation is a brilliant move by Brad Kern. In one short speech the perfect ending for Charmed, and the life the sisters wanted, is in sight and made possible, and it didn't take something irrational or spectacular to get there. All it took apparently was killing enough demons. Haha... Great touch with Leo appearing to Piper to help guide her. The subtle manner in which it was done was perfect.

The scene in the beginning when Coop appears in the attic with Christie and Billy there is excellent. Billie nows believes killing the Charmed Ones is for the greater good. I don't see how, but at least she's there so we can get to the battle now. I love it when Victor goes off on Coop and tells him to buzz off. Good stuff. Very understandable.

All the scenes involving the summoning of the Hollow are fantastic, some of my favorite scenes in the series, starting when Dumain appears with Wyatt and is talking to Billie. I love it when the camera flashes to the doorway where we see Christie come slinking in through the shadows. Christie is so sexy and evil with her perpetual pout, dark eyes, and obnoxiously shiny lip gloss. Using Wyatt to help kill his mother is a move that even Billie has a hard time accepting, but Christie is actually right on this time. They've gone too far to turn back now. "If we don't do what we have to do, they're gonna kill us." True dat. All the women once possessed by the Hollow are fantastically evil. I absolutely love the scene with Billie and Christie where they take Wyatt's powers. Billie looks even more evil than Christie, and I think this is the only time in the season when Billie actually looks hot. I love the lustful looks she throws Dumain before Christie tries to zap him. Great stuff!!

Then, of course, we flash back to the sisters. Not sure what the Triad was thinking considering they last like 2 seconds against the power of the Hollow. I guess they couldn't "handle them" afterall.

Finally, of course, we have the shocking and explosive final scene. Great faceoff with a few words for each actress, and then the power exchange with wind whipping up their hair, ending with the explosion that destroys the manor.

Holly is as usual amazing in the emotional scene at the end. What a shocking and painful twist that must have been to those viewers of the original airing of this episode, with Paige and even Phoebe apparently dead. It was not as impactful on me since I already knew the plot of Forever Charmed before watching this episode. I knew Piper would go back in time to save her sisters for the finale. It is still a powerful and sad scene though. Like everyone else, I loved when Piper started beating up Billie.

And Holly might have actually been outdone by Brian Krause in his return. Incredible acting, maybe his best of the entire series. He takes in the apocalyptic scene around him and the devastation and shock are immediately written on his face. Obviously it would have made more sense if they took a moment to look for Paige or explain why they didn't, but I can let it pass. It isn't like Paige wasn't mentioned since Piper thought Billie was her.

Amazing episode that would have served as a great finale on its own. Fortunately, an even BETTER finale is yet in store.
  • The big battle we all knew was coming.

Of course this episode was intense, and of course it's all what we've been waiting for, and of course it was a great episode. The intensity of the whole thing grew pretty well throughout the whole episode, with some excellent scenes, but I still can't get over the way Billie was convinced by Christy to hate the Charmed Ones.

Phoebe's talk with Coop was completely AWESOME. She laid it out like it is - she has no time for him, she cares about her sisters the most. Thank you Phoebe! That's the way it should be! The scenes with Victor were pretty cool too. It was nice how protective he was of his grandchildren. The summoning of the Hollow was a really good idea. It's nice to know that ultimate power wasn't truly passed on to Billie and that her and Christy actually needed help (Wyatt) to summon the Hollow, while the Charmed Ones were able to do it themselves. The deal with the demons proved pretty helpful - the demons wanted the Triad gone for good, and they needed help to do that. By gettting the Charmed Ones to use the Hollow, the demons got their wish, while the Charmed ones got power to stop Billie and Christy. It really seems like the Charmed Ones got a good deal there.

Now the ending, that was probably the best part. The manor blowing up - wow. The manor has been such as huge part of the show, and the long-time home of the Charmed line, and just seeing it get destroyed, watching the pieces fall to the ground, was amazing. Then Piper finds dead Phoebe, and her reaction is so touching. Of course she forgets about Paige, which is sort of weird...but it also might be a sign that Phoebe means more to Piper and that they're really close, as they're true sisters. Oooh and when she found Billie, that was harsh. Ugh, why did Leo have to stop her from killing her?! Seriously Brad Kern, how can you not know we would have all loved to see that *cough* get blown up by Piper.

Now, what really really makes me mad is - why the heck did Phoebe not have a premonition??????? I mean come on, way to make continuity 0. Phoebe has pretty much not even been a witch all freaking season. She's had nothing but premonitions about her baby issues all season, and to end the show with her not having one is beyond stupid. She'd seriously better have one somehow next week...

Then once again, we got to see Billie acting like the retard she truly is. I can't see how she thinks it's okay to risk the life of a THREE year old boy, not to mention that he's the son of one of the three women who mentored her, just so she can supposedly stop the Charmed Ones from getting all power-hungry. She doesn't think she's even a bit evil for doing that? She has way too much trust in her sister, too easily forgetting all the Charmed ones have done for her. Also she blew off Coop's mentioning of the spell Phoebe was under just because Christy said he was lying. It sort of takes away from the believeability of the big battle when it seems like it never really should have ever happened.

Overall though, a very good episode, with lots of drama and no stupid non-funny joke attempts which is what the show seemed to be putting emphasis on more and more the last few years. Sisterly bonding prevailed, and the big battle ended in the loss of life. Now we just have next week to see how it all turns out...
  • OMG! This episode was a series classic! From start to end I absolutely loved it! I laughed, I cried, I gasped. Totally the best ending and cliffhanger ever! I thought All Hell Breaks Loose would never be rivalled in that department but I was wrong.

Starting in the underworld after last weeks corker of an ending I thought the episode picked up pace pretty quickly, none of it seemed slow to me - we were already pretty much in the midst of the action. And how long were the girls down there for before they went on the offensive? In the scene where Nomed spoke to Elise they said Phoebe hadn't been reachable for weeks and hadn't sent in her colum in days so the sisters must've been playing "Survivor: Underworld" for some time.

Something else they said was also odd, it seems more like the Triad are the real evil incarnate that are unvanquishable and the Source wasn't. It's a bit weird but I like it. Since we saw the Source in S3 he seemed more like a demon and less like an eternal evil. My take on it all is that the Triad is the real manifestation of evil but because they take time to resurrect they can't run the Underworld so the Source was created to lead instead. So "The Source" is more of a spooky title than anything, afterall when they vanquished the Source, all evil was clearly not vanquished and other demons were able to take his crown and name. That's just what I think.

Victor was great in this episode! I am beyond thrilled that he has a relationship with his grandchildren, makes up for his utter lack of parenting with the girls. His frequent babysitting this year ("They're with dad" is the new "They're at Magic School") reassures that he will stay close like Chris was saying in "Hyde School Reunion", I hope he keeps that good relationship with them. I also loved his words to Coop about not wanting Phoebe to have to go through what Piper went through / is still going through with Leo. He's never been awfully pro-magic and I like that he's sticking to his guns on it and being all fatherly. And after copping it from Victor he copped it from Phoebe! Alyssa was fabulous in that scene and I was so glad to hear her say that her priority is her sisters, even if she is a little man crazy they come first.

Billie and Christy, pawns though they are, were great again. I won't go into it but I totally ditto Snoopy Dance on how genius having the Charmed Ones fighting human sisters witches was. Nifty. I thought that their was some nice symmetry with The Charmed ones teaming up with a young generation of demons to win and the Triad teaming up with a young generation of witches to win. The whole succession vibe made the Charmed ones seem old hat and the Jenkins' pretty novel - in a "don't mess with us" kinda way. I loved their first confrontation, with the sisters blown out the window and the Jenkins' up the stairs. That was cool! And perecptive little Paige saw through their mind projection pan (which was actually pretty smart).

Unleashing the Hollow was a nice bit of continuity. Some of the details were different but for the most part it was okay. The directing of the Hollow being summoned was cool, I hoped we'd get a Po3 spell too so I was quite happy! I guess that Hollow page was added by an ancestor after the events of "Charmed and Dangerous". But Billie and Christy! How low are they! Using Wyatt's power to kill his own mother and "hoping that someday he'll understand"!? WTF was that! Grrrrrr. I was happy when Chris orbed his butt back, pleased that he has powers and even more pleased that they are developing like a normal witch - none of this twice blessed "with every new day comes a new power" stuff.

When they absorbed the Hollow things truly got interesting, the Triad was vanquished in spirit form which makes me wonder whether that equalls a permanent vanquish and the final battle got happening! Wowza! Totally awesome, as good as their Zankou battle and maybe even as good as the one with the Source. I loved their little standoffish banter beforehand and then all hell broke loose! The furniture was trashed, seeing the grandfather clock blow up for the last time was tragic. Seriously, that's when the tears started! And then went the girls flying backward all Charlies Angels-esque, then went Piper's bedroom, then the attic, then the whole manor! I totally lost it! I thought the sfx were all exceptionally good, the only one I thought was dodgy was the streetshot when flaming debri was falling but my mind was in such shock and awe that I truly did not care. Plus the budget of Charmed isn't huge, less so this season, so I was bloody impressed all in all. When it faded from black to the night sky and down to the ruins of the Manor I was still devastated, even moreso when I saw the spirit board and photo of my three favourite, leading ladies. I knew if anyone was gonna get up it'd be Piper and it was, tough as nails. When she found Phoebe I was bawling, especially when she said "c'mon kiddo, wake up". Holly's acting during this scene in particular was so great, when she cries I cry. When Leo then appeared I was so grateful, Billie wasn't dead but the ultimate power was broken more or less so they earnt his return. Then when he hugged Piper who was holding Phoebe it was a brilliant moment, the three season one originals together - dead, battered or recently frozen they were still together!

Some people think it was wrong that Piper wasn't concerned for Paige but considering what she was confronted with I dare say Piper was just in shock and wasn't eager to go find Paige in a similar state to Phoebe. When she heard noises from the wreckage and it was Billie I saw red! What a troll! I frickin loved that Piper belted her one and tried to blow her up (I blame her aim on the overwhelming emotions). But Leo as per usual made her do the right thing and stopped her from being a killer. The manor exploded, her sisters dead, her rival still alive, Leo back and sirens coming was seriously the best ending possible, especially coupled with "There's nothing left for us here, we gotta go". Anywho "TO BE CONTINUED...", I can and can't wait till next week and the end of my favourite show.

And so it looks like the Triad got what they wanted, both pairs of sisters are severed, they would've been able to return to power except, you know, VANQUISHED! Until next week where it looks like anything is game with all the time travel. Great trailer from the wb, I really hope we can pull 5 million. Everyboy get you friends to watch.

All in all, this episode was the closest to a perfect episode in a good long while. I worship Jon Pare for his fabulous work on this episode and Brad Kern for proving he can still write a ripper of a Charmed episode. I hope he proves it all over again next week. Best episode of the season and one of the best this whole series. 9.9 outta 10. I can't give it a perfect 10 because of tiny things like Paige not contacting or at least giving mention to Henry (at least not on screen) and other stuff like that.
  • one of the most explosive, exciting episodes of charmed. SPOILERS!

although the pace is slow inbetween once it gets to the big conclusion you will believe it was worth the wait. the special effects are amazing and look extremley realistic. not as good as season three's finale but then again no episode of charmed is. it is still extremley enjoyable. some of the best bits may be - when the halliwells face b and c and they all throw potions towards eachother and collide causing a huge fire ball explosion throwing them all through windows and banisters. and when they have the final confrontation with energy beams and fire beams causing the biggest explosion on the show blowing the MANOR up!!! utterly fantastic, extremley enjoyable.
  • The Charmed Ones and Billie and Christy both try to find succesful weapons to use against the opponents. Both settle on unleashing the Hollow which leads to a disastrous battle.

The penultimate episode of Charmed satisfied me. It featured some excellent acting, a well written story (Brad Kern actually has it in him) and memorable moments that rank among Charmed's best.

Rik Young did an excellent job as the British demon of the week, though the plotline seemed slightly misplaced; why should we, with everything else going on, care that some demons are fed up with the Triad and want them dead? Victor Webster continues to annoy me, and luckily there's only one episode left for him to influence. His popping up in the middle of the suspense was such a downer, and luckily Phoebe did not think 'It doesn't matter that we are facing the greatest battle ever, love is paramount' like he wants her to think. Take a hike, Coop!

Though the storyline was not Charmed's finest, it worked. The final scene with the exploding manor was mindnumbing, and I'm very happy that Kern had Piper be the surviving sister, seeing as Holly Marie Combs is and has since season 4 been the definite anchor of the show. Holly Marie Combs was beyond good in this episode and shone in every scene she was in.

I hated, however, that Billie was actually talked into using Wyatt for her own personal gain. She is planning to kill his mother and then she dares use him to do it? Where the hell did her moral go? On the other hand I liked that Christy more than ever seemed brainwashed and unreasonable.

Piper finding Phoebe's corpse in the ruins was heartbreaking. I just needed one little thing. She should have whispered Prue's name, like calling for help. That would have made the scene perfection, especially as we are facing the end, but obviously in the hands of Brad Kern that is hardly likely to happen. Much better to act like Prue never existed. It thrilled me that the Angel of Destiny had not expected this outcome; it made it appear as though there's actually free will in the Charmed universe and that absolutely everything isn't controlled by the whole destiny crap.

And of course it was nice to see Brian Krause again. Bring on the finale, Charmed.
  • The end is near...

Here is another great episode from Charmed, but sadly it's almost over. In the secod-to-last episode, The Charmed Ones are forced to hide out in the Underworld. But they can't hide forever, when the demons find them and force them out of hiding. The Triad tells Billie and Christy to use The Hollow against The Charmed Ones, who are seeking help from two unlikely allies--two demons who want The Triad gone for good and convince The Charmed Ones to get The Hollow before Billie and Christy do. Leo appears only to Piper and encourages her to take their help. Billie uses Wyatt to get The Hollow, and Billie and Christy get it the same time as The Charmed Ones. The Charmed Ones kill The Triad and return to the manor, where Billie and Christy are waiting. Their powers clash, and causes the manor's destruction in a huge explosion, killing Christy, Phoebe and Paige in the process. The Angel of Destiny returns Leo to a destroyed home, and meets up with Piper. Billie escapes, and Piper and Leo leave.
    Overral, this was a really great episode. It starts off good and climbs up to great with the final ultimate battle that will leave you breathless.
  • A HOLLOW VICTORY

What an ending! In terms of sheer power, this has to be the most spectacular climax in the whole eight years (surpassing even the mass vanquish in "Womb Raider"). Seeing Piper lamp Billie in the final scene just puts the icing on the cake. Well worth saving those pennies for, Mr Kern.

After a surprisingly slow start, the action begins when the girls go up against each other with potions. Nice direction and excellent explosion. There's none of the despair we saw ahead of the battles with Zankou and the Source, just utter contempt on both sides. Love it!

The scenes with Victor and the boys give some welcome breathing space, and I love the way Wyatt is woven so closely into the plot. Since the end of season six, he's been little more than a teleporting prop. And how cool is it that little Chris has found his powers at last? Shame it's so late in the day - it could have led to some good storylines.

Twenty minutes in, the Triad decides to use the Hollow. This is inspired. From this moment on, the action literally explodes. Brilliant idea to have both sides summon the Hollow at the same time; the build-up during the chanting is fantastic. It's then just one stunning scene after another: the Jenkins stealing Wyatt's powers; the Charmed Ones throwing six energy balls back at the demon. Awesome! The showdown itself is breathtaking. Bolts of lightning, fireballs and then the Manor blown to pieces. One of the greatest scenes of the whole series. And what a cliffhanger to end with! Phoebe dead, Piper in tears and even the Angel of Destiny in shock. Nice to know there are some things even she cannot foresee.

If there's one thing missing this week it's Henry. Since he and Paige got married we've barely seen him. By contrast, there's a lot of Coop. Not wholly sure why. Still, I did like that Phoebe told him to scoot off while she fought the battle. That's the Phoebe we used to know.

Body count for the season stands at 93, comprising 89 demons, 2 darklighters, 1 wizard and 1 evil witch. For the second season in a row, only a minority (38) are vanquished by the Charmed Ones. Between them, Billie and Christy kill 27, while 25 are killed by other demons, 2 die of a virus and 1 is vanquished by Magic School students.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Leo turns up. Good to have you back, mate.

Score: 9.7
  • wonderfully written,whoever thought of this.

the girls are stucked in the underworld phoebe piage and christy are dead. its left for the two remaining witches billie and piper to save their sisters.
    they both end up summoning the hollow at the same time which spells for disaster. this episode was well written and plotted a good foundation for the finale for once the sisters are faced with real fights not only against evil but their own lives.
    i hope billie sees that christy isnt who she claims she is and that the sisters really care for her with the sole aim of fighting evil.
    simply expolsive. loved it cant wait to see how they survive from this
  • the charmed ones are stuck in the underworld, while billie and christy have taken over the manner, the girls resurface and team up with demons to battle them, the charmed ones end up summnoning the hollow at the same time as billie and christy

the girls are stuck in the underworld and fending off demons, they finally decide to resurface and leave the book of shadows at phoebe's apartment while they go to the manner to make some potions to confront billie and christy, they mix a potion in the attic and finally face off with them, they later team with demons to defeat billie and christy and all of them end up summoning the hollow,
    this episode was really good, it sets up the stage for the finale, with christy, paige and phoebe dead, the final battle is over at least until they can all find a way to fix things and save their respective sisters
  • 2qwtfcyuhi

I liked this episode a lot, but I think it was kind of over-the-top. I don't think with all the that the charmed ones did for Billie that she would ever try to kill them. However I was ecstatic that Leo cam back. He was always my favorite and I was heartbroken when he left. Although his coming back was bitter sweet because paige and phoebe were killed in the battle. But he came back to help guide Piper through the right way to end the battle so it was all good. I just wish Christy wasn't such a jerk. :)
  • No prisoners!

This is one of my favorite "Charmed" episodes of all time. It would be considered the calm before the storm, when the Charmed ones face off against Billie and Christy. Pheobe dumps Coop and Piper leaves Wyatt with her father, when he is kidnapped and rescued by his brother. The Halliwells absorb the horrible entity, the Hollow, at the same time as the jenkins. When the power of 3 is pitted directly against the Ultimate Power, the manor is obliterated, Paige and Pheobe are crushed, and Billie survives unlike Christy. Also, the angel of destiny brings Leo back! This episode was powerful and emotional, a series classic.
  • Am I the only one that sees that they forgot about eight years of episodes? Well done but I wanted to see more, in fact, what about the story?

I think that the two scenes of figth (the first with the potions and the big bang at the end)are great but the episode it's not just about that. Isn't it??

The final battle was great, one of the best moments in the show!! I get so happy when a saw that great final!!! They have never do a thing so "huge". The special effects were fantastic and the idea of blowing up the manor!! Great!!
    That's why I have to give a 8 to this episode. And let's not forget about Holly, her job was remarkable! She is so lovely and she made a great scene!!! I love her!!

But, the episode has 40 minutes to understand!!!! And the final is 10 only!!!
    First, I hate the idea of the demons helping them!!!
    It should have been a big sisters episode and it wasn't. The demons get too much atention! And they wasn't familiar in episodes before (I mean, in the seven season, when they work with Zankou, we knew Zankou and it was familiar) In the other hand! The scene with the potions is great but i expected more! Piper didn't blows up nothing!! Paige doesn't orb anything.... It has a great view but it could have been more!! I mean al least 5 minutes of figthing no??

I have to say one more thing!!! I get so **** when we see Phoebe dead and... NOT PAIGE??? I seems like Paige doesn't exist and Phoebe is more important!I hate that (Even in the continuation Piper keeps talking about Phoebe... "I have to save Phoebe" and when she gets the ring to travel in time she says Phoebe again!!!! What about Paige???
  • The major battle between, Christie and her sister, and the Charmed Ones. Things get intense! Such a sad ending!

This episode made me cry at the end. It had so much tension and suspence going on! It was amazing! I absolutely loved it. IT's one of many Charmed episodes that make you HAVE to watch the next one. IT was just beautiful, Charmed to its greatest. Reminds why I watch this show, and read all the books.
    Because I wan't able to watch the few episodes right before I didn't understand why Billie and her sister were fighting the Charmed Ones, but it didn't matter because it was still great. I really think the best part was The Battle when they all have the Hollow, and fire it at each other. It made me sad to see the manor go down, because I loved that place as much as the sisters. Also when Piper woke up and found Phoebe dead, I strated crying. I did wonder why she didn't bother to figure out what happened to Paige. I would have also done the same thing and choke that little brat!
    LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
  • Biggest battle ever!

This was the biggest battle of the history in Charmed!! The Charmed Ones would be a little stronger because there is 3 against 2! Except Billie and Christy had Wyatt. I knew they could trust those demons but then they got the Hollow which destroyed the Triad for good and killed everyone except Billie and Piper. Man Piper can pack a punch! She sure punched Billie hard and almost killed her. I don't blame Piper for doing that. Both of her sisters just died!
  • the charmed ones and billie and christey prepair for the final showdown. the potion fight leaves piper and christey wounded and then discover that they must take in the hollow in order to kill eachother then end result is finominal

I think this was a really great episode, but some things were not thought out properly, i mean in the bug potion battle a huge firball is generated because the poition clashed in the middle of the room and all it did was throw the sisters thorugh the window and hurl billie and christey towards the staircase but wene we see them they dont have any burn marks on them even though a lot of fire was involved...... the final battle was on that I really injoyed, I loved the huge exploshion but was left gobsmaked at the remains of the manor . one thing that confused me was that if an exploshion happened in the middle of the night people would come to investigate all i heard was alarms and dogs and maybe a distant ambulance but what happned to paige and christey we never find out what happned tot them, and wene leo tells piper they have to go they end up leaving phoebes body lying there and they didnt have very many injureys considering the extent of the exploshion. although I really did injoy this episode even though it did have some flaws to it
  • Explosive

The Halliwells make their way through the Underworld, holding the Book of Shadows. Meanwhile Dumain reports to the Triad that things are underway and all going according to plan.

Christy checks in with Billie, who has sent the remaining magical elements home. Billie still has doubts about her “destiny” and Christy suggests they use vanquishing potions against the sisters. Coop arrives and Christy lies to him about what happened, and that they don’t know where Phoebe is. He mentions Phoebe was under a spell before taking off, and Billie wonders since that confirms Phoebe’s claims.

The sisters vow to continue despite Paige’s concerns and they agree to fight Billie and Christy no matter what. Demons appear to attack them and they flee. Another demon named Nomed shows up at Phoebe’s office and suggests to Elise that Phoebe’s absence is cause for concern. He then then talks with his cohort, Zohar (neither of them is named on-camera) and wonders why the Halliwells are hiding in the Underworld, and suspects the Triad.

Victor Bennett is taking care of Chris and Wyatt when Coop teleports in. Victor threatens him with Wyatt's powers, until Coop gets Wyatt to drop his force field, proving they're on the same side. Coop wonders where Phoebe is and Victor is reluctant to talk to him. Coop admits he’s in love with Phoebe and asks Victor to say his name to summon him when he finds Phoebe.

The Halliwells have sneaked into the manor and are working on a potion. When they’re finished they go through the manor until Billie and Christy find them with their own potions. It turns out that Billie astral-projected herself and Christy to fool the Halliwells, then the real Jenkins’ sisters show up and they throw all their potions simultaneously. Christy is hurt and Piper is seriously injured, and Paige orbs them out to Phoebe’s apartment. But Nomed traps and knocks them out, and asserts he needs them as much as they need the demons.

The Halliwells wake up and Nomed reveals the Triad are back and responsible, and he needs their help to kill the Triad for “personal reasons.” He adds that the Charmed Ones destroyed the old guard (the most powerful demons in existance), and up until they were destroyed the younger generation of demons have been unable to take power. They won't be able to pose a threat until the next generation is ready. Piper considers the matter and for a brief second notices a ghostly image of Leo that no one else can see. Piper agrees and the demons fade out back to Magic School. Billie is there tending to Christy’s wound and Billie is still worried. Dumain shows up to find out how they’re doing and then meets with the Triad. They say they need the Hollow, an uncontrollable power that Good and Evil both banished and drove the Source insane, and that Dumain can get the power to acquire it.

Back at Phoebe’s apartment, the Halliwells are preparing for another battle when their demon allies appear to brief them on the Hollow. Piper determines they need to get the Hollow first. Coop arrives and Phoebe quickly pulls him aside. Unfortunately for Coop, Phoebe is overwhelmed by everything and makes him leave, breaking his heart in the process. Coop leaves and Phoebe goes back to tell them to go ahead with the plan.

Victor is getting the kids ready for a bath in the next room when Dumain appears to get Wyatt and Chris, who protect themselves with Wyatt's shield. Dumain persuades Wyatt to orb back home where Billie is there. Dumain then arrives and tells Billie they must use Wyatt’s power to summon the Hollow.

As the Halliwells try to figure out a way to control the Hollow, the demon warns that the sisters must destroy not just the Jenkins sisters but the Triad as well to eliminate the main threat. Leo appears again to Piper alone and she says they must go ahead with the plan.

Victor is trying to contact the Halliwells while Billie yet again expresses her concerns about using Wyatt, and Billie once more reassures her they have to kill the Halliwells first. Billie finally gives in again and they prepare the spell while the Halliwells cast their spell to summon the Hollow at the same time. The Hollow splits and all five sisters have absorbed the Hollow. Victor tries to convince Chris to take him to Wyatt.

Dumain orders Billie and Christy to take Wyatt’s powers and they do so. But Chris orbs Wyatt back to him and Billie and Christy attack Dumain, who makes a hasty escape. The Halliwells turn on the demons and the Nomed escapes using Zohar as a diversion. Then Zohar throws an energy ball at Pagie when it hits her the glow of his powers go into Piper, Phoebe, and Paige. Then Piper, Phoebe, and Paige throw 2 energy balls (one from each hand) at Zohar vanquishing him in the process.

Dumain goes to the Triad and warns that the Jenkins can’t be controlled, but the Triad are unconcerned. The Halliwells arrive and obliterate the Triad then orb to confront Billie and Christy at the manor. They open fire on each other, but their power is now evenly matched. Their fire blasts and energy beams meet halfway, and the power is building, shooting out in all directions and devastating the manor. The energy goes critical, sending all of them flying. The manor explodes, causing the Hollow to return to its containment.

In the fiery aftermath, Piper digs herself free and finds Phoebe’s corpse. And also Paige is dead but her corpse is not shown. The Angel of Destiny appears and summons forth Leo, who goes to Piper. The Angel of Destiny declares the battle over, although “not as she expected,” and then departs. Piper hears someone crying thinking it's Paige (who is dead) but finds Billie and attempts to blow her up. Leo pulls her off and Billie runs to find Christy (who is also dead) and Piper tries to blow her up as she's running. Leo says there’s nothing left for them and they have to go...
  • ft hdshtg sekj

srt ghfjstr hsjrth gjrrs tysrt ysrety asetgb aet aeis gteasrg tesa rteasurg tue tg uesua taeurg tuear t ety ety esity isaeriu tiyt er ygtyaiuyt aei tyeiayt eaiht iaeshtn aeit haieht riaehrtiuerht er therty aeirh fialuwtrilea triaer tiaheriatr iuare tair tirw tiwar tiawur tiawrutiw ryiuareytiutiur tyie tyeyria tre tit eiyt arew tiuas triua htiu tius hties tiesh tiaslh eaih tailseh tielash elasih seilh lsaeih seilh tliasuh tilseh triselh tsleih slih tleish tiselhsliush tsilth seilht seih tesih tierisu hertislh tselth selih tsieh tseilh erlht serlh tsiua htieskth eisht easht eshg jhe,dgu htguerhgsf gjherfguerbgjehr buerahtiuer htil rtlaiwrhtawrth ilawru rirt ilarwuht iuwrt ilrwuht
  • Magical Face Off

In this episode things turn a little more darker for the sisters. Bille betrays them and joins up with her sister Cristy completely corrupted by evil. Both of them overtake both the Book of Shadows and the Hallowell manor. The Hallowell sisters have to retreat and go to certain lengths to fight both Bille and Cristy.

This episode had both heartfelt and emotional drama and at the final moments a lot of intensity. It was interesting seeing a few of the conversational moments. From the campfire all three of them are contimplating where their lives are going and what they want out of the future. Obviously one of the main things, which we here thoughout the show is the common need for commitment to someone they love and raise a family. But also wonder if they will be able to defend humanity from evil at the same time, or very long for that manner. All three sisters look like they want to hang up their guns, possibly for good. Sure being a superhero can be fun, but soon like any job it can start to feel sometimes or most of the time like a liablity, puting their lives on hold. There was even one short moment when Pheobe and Coop talk. And of course Pheobe has to break Coops heart for his own good, to get him out of the line of fire. Although you can tell from her Pheobe's sad look she really wanting to talk to him more, spend at least a sufficant amount of time with someone she loves before going into battle.

Some of the most interesting interaction was Bille with Cristy. We easily see Bille is a good guy but unfortunately is fighting for the wrong side. Bille knows that what their doing doesn't feel right but unfortuantely she is both confidantly and concienciously week vunerable to manibulation, so she can't see though her sister's lies conciously or allow herself to think for herself. The final conflict was very exciting, just seeing the sisters showing up at the front door of the bad guys lair you knew they ment business, and of course they just fired on the Triad. All I can say was these guys had it coming. Down to a battle where the Hallowell sisters versus the evil duo in a power war. It was supprising seeing the manor blew up, but even more shocking and sad know who lived and died. I didn't mind Cristy died, she was just asking for it. I was very sad that both Hallowell sisters Phoebe my favorate character in the show and Page both died.
    It was exciting seeing Piper completely anger when she saw Bille survived and she physically hit and strangled Bille and also tried to blast her but missed. The war has been won but with dire cost.
  • second last episode of charmed.

the charmed ones are hiding in the underworld because billie and christy ruined their reputations.

the charmed ones and billie and christy decide to use potions to kill each other but that doesnt work.

demons are at phoebes apartment waiting for her and her sisters to come. they arrive but the demons put them to sleep and wait for them to wake up.

when they do wake up the demons tell them that the triad are the ones who are planning everything.piper sees leo and decides to help the demons.

both sets of sisters come to the conclusion that they must use the hollow to destroy ecah other.

billie and christy take wyatt so that they can get the hollow and steal his powers.

the charmed ones (infested with the hollow) go to kill the triad and then they go to fight billie and christy.

the ultimate battle begins and giant beams shoot of of everyones hands.

piper wakes up and finds phoebe dead. hears paige crying but it turns out to be billie.the angel of destiny returns leo and piper starts punching billie and trying to blow her up but leo tells her to stop and that there isnt anything here fot them anymore.

the episode ends with a TO BE CONTINUED.

this is 1 of the best episodes of charmed.

• this episode is entirely magical,

this episode is great i like when the charmed ones are in the underworld hiding from billy and christy the epiosde could be my favourite nearly its really really good and then it continues and its a bit confusing actually alot confusing but not as confusing as forever charmed i would love to go into the charmed thing where there filiming but it would not be the same as watching the tv you could see all the stunts and things like that anyway very good episode
  • Whoa! What just happened?!

This episode was so exciting and the twists were non-stop> This was probabaly my fourth favorite episode of the series, numbers 1 2 & 3 being "Forever Charmed" "All Hell Breaks Loose" and "Charmed and Dangerous". "Kill Billie Vol. 2 was sooo great, I jsut did not think the writers would be able to pull off such an episode in which the Hollow makes a reapperance, and Paige and Phoebe die at the hands of Billie and Christie. This was probably the episode that really made me hope that Christie would not turn back to godd and that she would definitly die. I just doubled up on the hate I had for her and Dumaine for how they used baby Wyatt in this episode. The worst part of it was probably the final battle though, it was a little anti-climactic, I think there should have been spells, potions, running around, you know, the works, but all in all it was a terrific episode in my book.
  • The Ultimate Battle begins!!!!! Both groups of sisters take in the Hollow. Only two survive!

I couldnt blink my eyes! This episode was great. I think Billie knew something was wrong about the whole situation but she was so relieved that she had her sister back that she didn't bother to ask questions! I was a little upset that after the house blew up Piper & Phoebe were showed but where was Paige? I think that Piper seeing Leo was a sign for her to trust the demons and not to worry about them for now! You would think that 3 against 2 that the Charmed ones would of one!All in all great episode.
  • Great Episode

I loved this episode!!! I liked how they used The Hollow to destroy the Triad once and for all. Also I liked how they finally explained how the Triad survived after being destroyed by both the Charmed Ones and Cole. I thought that bringing in the Triad was a good idea but I would have prefered if the Charmed Ones had found a way to destroy that thing once and for all. That thing is a menace but what I don't understand is how there was a spell to summon The Holllow and get rid of it. There shouldn't have been either. Well maybe it could have had a summoning spell but not one to get rid of it. The Hollow can only be gotten rid of by a being of good and a being of evil reading the inscription on the box and that didn't happen. I also didn't understand how come The Hollow left and flew back into its box once almost everyone was dead. It should have gone on to seek a new host and continue its thirst for power like it did last time. The Seer said that it wouldn't stop untill all was destroyed when the Source let it out but it did stop this time. I also don't understand why it left Billie and Piper. They weren't dead!!!
  • My first review :) The Charmed ones have to fight with their new found enemey "The Ultimate Power" of Billie and Chirsty, and in the most important battle yet only one sister from each family remain.

This episode is deffintley one of the best episodes we have seen in a while! Chris gains his powers, Billie and Christy use Wyatt's powers against the Charmed Ones Christy, Paige and Phoebe die in the most awesome battle ever. And the best part in my oppinion was at the end when Piper was beating up Billie. This was deffintley had me jumping out of my seat and being excited on what was going to happen next! At the same time of all this excitement there was saddness when Phoebe and Paige both died. There was so much hope in my mind that Phoebe would wake up and they would find paige but unfortunately neither of those things happened. Only one more episode left and I miss this series so much! I wish it didnt have to end at season 8 :(
  • Charmed is going be missed no matter what!!!!

In this episode I really dislike Billy but you know I guess thats the way its supposed to be I come on Kristy is save by Billy and the sister and this is how the sisters are repaid. Kristy got what she deserved and I\\\'m glad Billy eventually comes to her sences.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Can you tell I\\\'m out of thought man I suck. . . . . . . . .
  • I haven't seen it yet but it looks really good! I think we are going to actually have some action that we haven't had in a very long time! :-)

Well we all know its going to be a all out battle. Christy and Billie against the Charmed Ones. Who will win!?!? My bet the Charmed Ones, I mean who wouldn't think that they always do! It's going to be sad to see them go though! One thing I never saw coming though was them using the hollo, what was with that? They haven't used that since the source! *gasp* Thats some good writting... they haven't used that in awhile. My only thing was though, was how in the world did they get the hollo in to all 5 of them... not to realistic to what they did when the source was around to me. Anybody else agree or disagree?!?!
  • Filled my night with action and suspence

This episode was so full of suspense after the last episode when they had been outted by Billie and Christy and forced into hiding because the magical community was against them, this episode takes the cake for ultimate action in this series. With the Jenkins; Billie and christy and the Charmed Ones; Phoebe, Piper and Paige all being consumed by the Hollow. When Billie and christy stole Wyatts powers I was shocked! Billie should've known right then and there that Dumain was tricking them. And then when the sisters vanquish the Demon and take his powers and then go after the Triad that was great you know they meant business! I loved the battle when they all didn't need to use potions because wow just wow the manor was a wreck and I was so sad when Piper found Phoebe dead in the rubble, I can only wonder where Paige was or even more what she looked like maybe she was completly gone but I was real glad that at least they killed Christy I only wished they had killed Billie too but then there wouldnt be another episode would there? Oh when Leo came back I liked how the Angel of destiny said the battle is over though not how i had expected.

this ends my review
  • loved it

i thought this was a excelllen episode, a brilliant battle and it made me cry. the ending was so sad when phoebe and paige were dead. it was so great to see Brian Krause back in the opening credits, and it was sad when Leo returned because he had no idea of what had happened just to find his wife injured and lying on the floor hugging her dead sister. i am glad christy is dead, shame that billie survuved though. it was very nerve wracking, and it was so sad to see the house blow up. i hope things are resolved next week. great episode, will be sad to see charmed leave
  • The penultimate episode and it rocks. Normally they are kind of a drag, but this was very good. The halliwells join with demons to summon the Hollow, and the jenkins kidnap Wyatt. Each is trying to defeat \'the enemy\'

I like how in the end, it\'s not potions, its magic against magic. And how they both must be evil to be good. They both turn into what they are trying to beat.

i think it is unrealistic that the jenkins\' would take wyatt. he is barely talking, would they really hurt him? well, they dnt HURT him but you know. (just an aside, previously when Dumain is trying to persuade Billie and shows a clip of Wyatt versus Chris, and says this is how he will turn out, err HELLO! he\'s is facing CHRIS! that surely makes up for it! at least chris is good! anway...)

It is so much better than any other episode. Phoboe ends up telling Coop he has to wait, she is busy. Which is the story of her love life, being too busy trying not to die. Its a nice way to some up her recent subplot.

Baby chris has powers (about time too). And the Hollow is back!

NOw i like the Hollow, it makes everything more interesting. And i like how they use something from a previous series.It rounds it off nicely. NOw all they need is flashbacks.

This is definatley the highlight of the series, if not the show. Better thought out and planned than the end of series 7, it is realistic and doesnt make you think \"yeh right!\" at the end.

They have finally made an end worth watching, oh and the girl on girl fight? Piper on Billie, nice touch! when magic fails, its fist in mouth! cant wait for the next episode!
< 1 2 3 4