Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• Well it seems Brads finally doing something right. He gave us the best episode we've had in a long time

It seems Charmed is going to go out in the true lory it deserves. They did this episode with true style. The Manor exploding was fantastic and the battle was truly spectacular, if not a little short. A few plot holes ere and there but its Charmed come on we always knew they'd still make a mistake. Can't wait for the finale now
  • I think this episode which was the second to the final was very painful and sad to watch, especially towards the ending.Phoebe and Paige dying was just so hard to take.Billie and Christie taking little Wyatt's powers and using him to summon the hollow was

I think Billie is quite silly for not seeing through her sister or seeing what her sister really was and what she was trying to do.I was preety upset when Billie took part in using little Wyatt to summon the Hollow. Banishing the Charmed ones from the Halliwell Manor Wow, that was funny.What pained me more was what happened with Phoebe and Cupid.After they finally got together she had to tell him to leave her.That part made me sad.Christie is just a demon.What is wrong with her.Dumain is sick. Little Chris being able to bring his bother back was very cool and Wyatt using his shield to protect him and his brother was very nice.The sisters killing the triad after absorbing the nexus was fantastic i thought no one was going to kill them and at the end Leo came back to Piper which was nice but it looked like he came back at the expense of all their deaths. But i really think that this episode was nice.really really nice.
  • My views on Kill Billie; Vol. 2.

This week\'s eppy was awesome! I cannot believe a battle turned out this way for the Charmed Ones! It didnt surprise me that Christy did turn out evil, as she had spent the bulk of her life with these demons, what else could she have learned? I still dont get how Billie could have been swayed by Christy\'s thoughts. The way the house got blown to pieces did not surprise me considering this was a big battle. How on earth could Billie want to use the child she once looked after to obtain power? I dont blame Piper for getting angry, the Charmed Ones save the world on a weekly basis, and the thanks she gets are her sisters being killed by a couple of teenagers.
  • Oh my god!! The best episode this season...maybe even ever!

This episode rocked! The first 10 minutes may have been a little slow but after that I was completley hooked! The battle and the explosion were probably the best bits of special effects I have ever seen on this show!! Great to see they have finally decided to give Chris his powers and leave him to save Wyatt for a change!!! The hollow was absolutley fantastic!!! I mean WOW! From the moment they summoned the hollow I was on the edge of my seat!!! I hated Piper before, now I despise her! Get off Billie you fat b***h!! But that being said it did look pretty cool. I amen't a huge Leo fan but it was still great to see him back and not have Piper forget about Phoebe when she saw him. The acting was brilliant in this episode too! Especially from Kaley and Holly! I know I hate Piper but whenever she cries I have to cry along! I could almost feel the anger between Piper when she found Billie! The ending was great!! I really can't wait to see the last episode of this amazing TV show!!! GO CHARMED!!!
  • The best episode yet

This episode was fantistic. It was grat from start to finish. Still cant belive Bille was having douths. Piper seening Leo as a ghost when she needed an answer to a difficult question was , how will I put it sad. i mean why did he cum back, why?????
    Manor exploding was utterly fantastic. I mean wow wow wow. Christy was a huge bi@th I men talk about desperate. Hollow part was gr8. Grate to see Pheobe finally having an active power hoe good. Best part of the whole thing was when Piper found Bille and strated to attack her. How grate was that to watch. I mean I know Im standing up for Bille most of the tyime but this was the best thing I have ever seen. Pipper laying into Bille and strangling her just utterly fantastic. But of course Leo the big fu@k had to interven and let Bille escape I mean if u say that u would obviously think ythat she is doing it for a reason. Hopefuly he will be less stupid and that the Final eposide ever is the best that it can possibly be.
  • The Charmed Ones’ fight for their lives against Billie and Christy as both sets of sisters prepare to release the Hollow

This episode was probably the best of the season in terms of excitement. Brad Kern did a good job of leading the season towards this point and the season’s arcs really paid off in the final few minutes.

However saying this the episode dragged slightly. There were many short pointless scenes in the first half hour where nothing much happened. The scenes with Dumain and the Triad did little to advance the plot and Billie reluctance to kill the sisters, made worse by the poor acting from Kaley Cucuo, made the episode drag. Many of the lines were very poor and even laughable. However there were some good points. The scenes with the boys and Victor were so cute and I liked the idea of the sisters wandering the Underworld. The scene with Victor and Cupid was very amusing. I love that Victor is now becoming use to Wyatt’s powers enough to tell him how to act. Victors protectiveness over his daughter is also very sweet to watch.
    The demon that the sisters allied with was actually kind of interesting and well played. Although it does kind of annoy me how the demons seem to know so much about the sisters lives. If I were them, I would be very freaked out!
    The apparitions of an expressionless Leo were excellently done, coming only when Piper needed guidance. The fact that he was dead-pan added to the effect therefore making it not seem corny.

The second half of the episode however was much better. The pace really picked up especially when the sisters decided to release the Hollow. The abuse of Wyatt’s powers in this episode was actually a surprise to me, but a good move on Dumain’s part. It seemed a little strange however that Wyatt was not affected seeing as it was his powers who summoned the Hollow.
    We then see that baby Chris (who is so adorable!) is coming into his powers as hinted at earlier in the episode. He manages to summon a now powerless Wyatt back to Victors.

Once the girls have separately called for the Hollow, we then get to see the final showdown between the sisters although the effect of this is ever so slightly lost as they had a similar fight earlier on but with potions. The special effects in this scene are amazing and really make an impact. The explosion of the manor is skilfully done, especially when we see remnants of the manor scattered amongst the debris. Holly put in an awesome performance in this scene and I loved the return of Leo. Pipers crazy beating up of Billie was highly deserved although hitting her with debris would’ve been more effective so it’s a shame they didn’t do this!

Favourite bits:
    Leo’s return and Brian’s return to the opening credits. I’m so glad they did this instead of listing him as a guest star, as it wouldn’t have been right.
    Victor’s and baby Chris’ appearances. Good to see them as they are frequently mentioned but never seen
    Piper’s kick ass attitude towards the Jenkins. Very appropriate and successfully pulled off by Holly
    Chris’ powers. He totally deserves them especially as he is about 2 now.
    The manor blowing up. If this was the finale it would be a fitting end to Charmed

Goof and nitpicks:
    Coop. How pointless was he in this episode?
    Billie’s wavering attitude. Come on, pick a side already!
    Piper’s lack of voiced caring about the boys. She has left them with a powerless Victor who was unable to stop the Jenkins from taking Wyatt’s powers. Piper should’ve have maybe thought that they might be in danger
    The Hollow- I’m sure that in Charmed and Dangerous the Source needed the box itself to summon the power. Also Piper said that they have a spell to expel the power but in Charmed and Dangerous it was shown that they needed a good and evil force to read the inscription on the box. Whilst what is in the book might be the inscription, I doubt that they had a chance to copy it down!

Overall a great episode with an ominous end “To be continued…” Charmed looks to be ending on a high!
  • This episode was filled with huge suspense the entire way through. You want action, it had it!

I loved this episode, it managed to grip me right from the start.
    I don\'t want to go on and on, so I\'ll just say that my fave bit has to be when they\'re bot calling the Hollow. and then when they go into battle, you know that it\'s comign, but you still feel shocked when the whole Manor explodes.
    with Leo back, and Pheobe dead it\'s a whole lot of emotion for Piper, who takes it out on Billie. It was great.

• Mighty Impressive. What Charmed always should’ve been like.

Action packed from start to finish, Kill Billie Vol. 2 is easily one of the best episodes of this season. All the sisterly confrontations were great and emotional, the special effects were stunning, the dialogue was great and the story itself really, really good.

The acting was generally great, especially Holly was stunning throughout. The last scene in the blown up manor was min blowing and Brad Kern managed to surprise me and make something actually shocking for once. Who would’ve believed that he would kill off Phoebe?

Phoebe and Coop’s storyline surprised me as well, as it was good and not unbearably cute as the romances of Charmed often are. It was realistic and sad; the way they always should be like. I loved Leo’s appearances and his reunion with Piper. It was such an emotional moment. I loved the introduction of the Hollow, as it’s always been an interesting phenomena. The guest stars were pretty good as well, and the demon didn’t make me want to kill myself, which is very unusual when it comes to Charmed demons. I also loved the presence of Victor. He’s always been a great character, and James Read is one of the best guest stars on Charmed.

All in all, Kill Billie Vol. 2 surpasses its predecessor with giant steps and proves that Charmed still can make great episodes when the writers really want. It contained a fast pace, some great dialogue and some really shocking sequences. It also managed to make me really long for the Series Finale next week, which actually seems to be really promising.
  • Just a general \"what I think\" about the episode.

Besides the final episode this episode is my all time favorite. This episode was so action PACKED. The ending really suprised me though. It was really hard to believe that Paige and Phoebe got killed. This was also the first time you saw the hollow take on that many people at the same time. My favorite part was the end when they all (Paige, Piper, Phoebe, Billie, and Christy) unleshed the hollow destroying the house. It also reveals that Piper and Billy are much stronger than I tought. Everybody involved in the explosion died except for Piper and Billie, now that is really hard to believe. Now action packed episodes like that keep me going.
  • Plenty of action, great acting, cool story, amazing special effects.

This was one of the more violent episodes in the series that I have seen in a while.

The body count in this episode was pretty surprising. Several people were killed who were not demons.

One thing that is so surprising is that Billie still does not realize that her sister is really evil. This is one thing that seems to have been stretched further than suspension of disbelief can handle. Magic is one thing, but this degree of blindness is too much.

The number of special effects in this one episode was staggering. The size of the special effects and makeup crew working on this series, especially this episode, must be staggering. It is kind of awe-inspiring how much labor goes into making a single 40-minute episode of a televised dramatic story.

As far as buildups for a series finale go, this one was pretty good.
  • This episode shows us what Charmed is really about. Sisters bonding and kicking ass! (Though in this case it's something non-demonic, making the struggle to fight them so much harder.) With Leo back it makes my heart jump with joy and for me to crave the

The pivitol moment of the show is near the end when both set's of sisters duke it out: causing the Manor to explode, sending Pheobe to death, and Christy and Paige to disappear. Piper's left alive to have Leo broguht back to hear and one of the Angel's of Destiny to say, "The Battle is over, though not as I expected."

You can't really say this plot has been used before, even though the Source used it with in the fourth season. The Hallow was used differently this episode, and shown with more destructive power than is did previously.

Alls I can say is that the this episode has become one of my tops, and I crave for the last episode ever!
  • Billie and Christy go after the most powerful magic and the Charmed Ones must make friends with demons in order to stop them.

I am loving this!!! Leo is back!!! I hated that he wasn't in for a while. And I love that Phoebe must chose between love and her sisters again. I love that Billie and Christy are really that idiotic!!! Like the sisters haven't encountered this kind of dilemma before!!! LOL.
    Anyways, I love that Chris is coming into powers-might be a foreshadowing of the future....I'm weary on how Wyatt is so easily deceived, he was always much smarter than that. And Billie, she is still trying to figure things out. Coop expresses his feelings to Victor-AWESOME. I'm pretty sure Victor is thinking-"Oh, not again."
    The ending was sad. I know that the sisters have died in the past-but we all know that this is the season finale!!!
    There is no more episodes to come next season!!! So, hopefully Christy is dead too...:-)
    I am so glad for the previews after this episode-whew!!! I'm glad Leo is there to help Piper through all this. Hoping to see ole Coop again.
    I can't wait for the last episode. This will be a sorrowful ending to a great show!!
  • Kill Billie Vol. 2 Very interesting episode, very interesting acting and VERY INTERESTING REWIEV! Read it!

Before I start I have to say that this episode was one of the best in all seasons. I really liked it.

Firstly, I have to say that there were many battles, fights and other actions in this episode.
    What do we have in it?:
    1. Victor is back.
    2. Elise is back.
    3. Chris has got his powers (at least).
    4. Whyat talks a lot with everyone.
    5. The Hollow is summed.
    6. The House was blown up.
    7. Leo is back.
    8. Phoebe is dead, Page is missing.
    9. Piper !REALLY! wants to blow up Billie.
    10. Christy is missing.
    Oh, yeach all the battles were perfectly great! I liked the last battle and the potion battle in 8x21. Special effects were fantastic and powerful.
    I also like all Kern’s episodes. This is one of them. Brad is doing a very good job and I hope that he has written the best last episode ever of Charmed for us which many of you can see today, but I can’t because I can only watch it by downloading episodes.
    But there were some things that I didn’t like a little. For example, I don’t understand why we can’t see Henry in this episode. Paige was going to die and she didn’t say “GOOD BYE” him. We should see him in FOREVER CHARMED. Another thing that they used THE HOLLOW again. Why don’t the writers think about something more interesting or new powers. Anyway, it is not very important, I liked all HOLLOW things and how all the sisters summoned it.
    To sum up Kill Billie Vol. 2 admired me a lot! One of the best! I liked the whole episode, especially the final action. Let’s hope for wonderful ending of our favorite show! Good luck guys.
  • Not Brad Kern’s best work

7.6
    This was not Brad Kern’s best work. We’ve seen the Hollow unleashed before—in much more dramatic fashion. Neither the Charmed Ones nor Billie seemed conflicted about having to vanquish their friends. The scenes with Victor and his grandsons were cute—I’m glad Chris has finally come in to his powers. But all the excitement of the episode rested on the spectacle of the battle and the destruction, with very little attention to character development. It was great to see Leo again, but there was no buildup to an emotional reunion between him and Piper. His return could only seem mundane when juxtaposed with Phoebe’s death. I wanted more, and I expected more. Overall, the episode was disappointing.
  • In one word, WOW!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the best episodes of the show!
    From beginning til the end the episode was action packed, interesting to watch and fantastic.

The show really got back on it's old track, the sisters are more powerful then ever with the Hollow inside of them and it was just great to see them fight evil again.
    Plus Leo is back!

There is a downside though, if the Triad was SO powerful, the Charmed ones vanquished them pretty easily and the Ultimate Battle only lasted a minute or so. The writers could have let some demons help Billie & Christy so it would be more exiting and it would last longer, eventhough i loved the battle, it could have been done better.

Overall this episode is a classic and is definitely showing Charmed at it's best
  • It's About Freaking Time The Show Gets Good Again!

After being banished to the underworld by Billie and Christy, the Charmed Ones try to formulate a plan as to how to get rid of those pesky Jenkins girls, also known as the Ultimate Power. The Charmed Ones finally resurface and confront Billie and Christy at the Manor, and, after being duped by an astral projection of the duo, turn and face the real thing and escape before anyone is seriously injured-or dead(Shame, really-I knew those Jenkins pansies were trouble the whole time, really, I did). Paige, Piper, and Phoebe go to Phoebe's condo to regroup, and are met by two demons who are also out to get the Triad, making them an ally of the Charmed Ones, as they are working toward of stopping the Ultimate Power, and therefore, the Triad. The demons inform the sisters of the Triad's plans to use the infamous Hollow to stop the sisters, and they decide they need to get the infernal box before Billie and Christy do. Dumain, meanwhile goes to Victor's and convinces Wyatt to orb back to the Manor to, as Dumain puts it, "Save Mommy". When Wyatt appears, Dumain explains that they need Charmed power to summon the Hollow, and Billie and Christy hold his hand and summon the Hollow at the same time as the Charmed Ones and it goes into all five of the at the same time. Dumain has Billie and Christy steal Wyatt's powers, but, thanks to Victor's pleading, Chris, it would seem, comes into his powers and orbs his brother back into the playpen, safe from harm. Meanwhile, the final confrontation occurs at the manor, and due to the great powers held by all involved the house is demolished in a fiery explosion. Piper pulls herself out from under debris, and finds Phoebe, dead. A bit later, the Angel of Destiny appears, with Leo in tow, saying that it is done, although, not as she expected. Leo tells Piper that they can't stay here, there's nothing left for them anymore, and has to physically remove Piper from beating the crap out of Billie. The episode ends with her running away to find Christy, and "To Be Continued" appearing onscreen.

Wow. It was such an incredibly great episode. I was surprised the writers had it in them, looking back on the sub-par episodes they have come up with this season. I can't wait for the next episode to see how this show is going to end.
  • A fantastic episode!

This episode is exactly what i was looking for to contribute to the end of this current generation of charmed!

Great well thought out storyline with bits and peices from their past, great new special effects and a untradional unhappy ending to boot!

Some people are saying this won\\\'t be the last season for Charmed, but i believe it is (at least for the girls). Both in the last episode of the once planned ending of Charmed Season 7 and this episode. It is mentioned that the next generation of Charmed will take over from the girls, aka Wyatt, Chris and the other future planned offspring of the sisters and this is what i believe will be (if any) the next installment of our beloved Charmed).

Charmed - The Next Generation.

I like that concept!

New people and a new setting (not Sanfransico) is exactly what is needed to bring a breath of fresh air into this fantastic genre whilst also allowing the girls special guest appearances so people can still see their favourite well loved charactors.

I look forward to it personally! ;)

Now back to this episode, i was hoping for a little more fighting between the Charmed ones and Billie & her sister, maybe some physical fights so it was a shame to only have 3 stand offs in the biggest battle of all time but the show stuck to his magical roots so i can't really complain, it was great.

The ending was certainly not expected, at least if i hadn't of read the episode summerys here i wouldn't of expected it anyway! :P

If you read episode 22's summery, you will find out that Piper teams up with Koop to use his time travel abilities (out of their designed love context) to change the events that lead up to the death of her sisters.

I believe this will lead to the magically dismissal of Koop by the Elders for abuse of his powers and him becoming mortal like Leo, this way Phoebie & him can have a normal life just like Phoebie and her father wants.

I can't wait until tomorrow!
  • in this episode the charmed ones sommon the hollow and so do billie and chrity, so the power splits up and now they are equaly as strong, they kill the trid and then go after billie and christie. but their powers are eqaul matched and the house gets blown

i thought this episode was great! the speal effects were so cool! but it was also very sad to find out that pheobe is dead, but we don't know about paige or chistie, but billie is still alive. alsopiper got leo back so that was a plus. i cant wait to see what happends next! hope that they say something about prue, because that story was never finiched. i like everything about this episode, though pheobe should get her active powers back soon its almost over and piper should get another power we hardly ever see her freezing power anymore and her exploding power is rarly used. its time for a new power for her. even whyatt has more powers, they should have given chris powers faster thought, but better late than never! but it was still great!
  • Charmed Part one of the two final episodes, EVER! Let the battle of all battles begin with the sisters vs. sisters, that in this episode, ends a way, noone could have expected.

Paige, Phoebe & Piper plan the battle against christy & billie, and both summon and take in The Hollow, most powerful over controlling power ever. The Last Battle begins, with a draw of power becomes too much, EXPLODES the manor, sending the five girls flying, after enough rubble has cleared, piper seems to be alive, and finds a dead Phoebe, Leo is finally returned to her as the destiny is fulfilled not as planned, but when Piper finds Billie alive as well, she makes her run away with her anger, What will piper do now? To Be Continued...GRAND FINALE NEXT.
  • Perfect, just perfect, that is all I can say. It was really nice to finally see some good special effects on this season. Kinda sad the finale is coming..

WoW... speechless... i mean, this episode was well written, Brad Kern... i take my hat off to you man, you were able to bring back to life a show that was doomed. Who cares if the ratings havent been good, still.. Charmed is GOOD.. and for the past 8 years it has been filling our Thursday and Sunday nights with entertainment...

This 8th season to me.. has been the best, because even though it's been rushed and all.. the writing improoved.. and it had suspense and intrigue.

Looking forward for the series finale... even tho i actually think that leaving Phoebe and Paige dead would have been a great ending
  • This episode starts off with The Charmed Ones in the Underworld. They are running from basically everyone. Billie and Christy are devising a plan. Eventually they meet up at the end and blow up the mansion. Phoebe is dead, Leo is back, and Billie is looki

This episode was crazy. So much happened that was wild. I thought this was one of the best episodes ever. The Charmed Ones get infected with the hollow just like Billie and Christy. The fights between the sets of siblings are so powerful. I loved the end. They are summoning so much power that they blow up the mansion. Then Piper is the strong one who must not have gotten hurt as bad and finds Phoebe dead. I can't believe she died. Phoebe, the reasonable one, dead. I loved it when Piper thinks its Paige and goes "Wait...Billie" and then jumps on Billie. She starts punching her and Leo has to pull her off. Leo should have let Piper finish but the guy had no clue what was happening.
  • Wow! although =( for phoebe

There hasn\'t been an episode this good since season 3 or 4 (I just loved it when the sisters went against the Source, and the Cole became the Source, then Cole getting escaping from the wasteland... I really liked Cole, it would be great to see him in the finale, though I\'ve seen the cast listing, and it doesn\'t seem likely)

The episode had the old suspense I\'ve been looong missing, Leo\'s back, and with phoebe\'s death (and probably also paige) we still have to see how is piper going to fix that (I would probably try to ask an avatar for a favor, but that seems too easy, so it\'s unlikely to happen)

There\'s a couple of inconsistencies (specially with the hollow, why did the charmed ones, knowing how the hollow works, didn\'t just wait to bee attacked, therefor absorbing the power) but with magic you have to cut\'em some slack.

The really sad part is, there's only one more episode.
  • No Way !

At the end of this episode Phoebe dies (but is she really dead!?!?!)… I couldn’t help the tears when Piper was holding her body and telling her to breathe … She called her Kiddo!
    What I don’t understand is that why didn’t Piper look for Paige at all? It must have been really hard for her to find her sister like that but still Maybe Paige could have healed Phoebe if she wasn’t all dead yet.
    Something really good better happen in the next episode. I personally don’t wanna leave “Charmed” after 8 years and sad and tearful!
    It's not fair ... Phoebe was Great!!!
  • part one of series finale.

my comment on this episode:

Oh, my gosh. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing here! In this episode, christy and billie got magic commiunty turns against the charmed ones to make them bad people.

I knew that this must be triad's dirty work once again and I couldn't wait to see triad's reign has come to end for good time time and charmed ones finally did it! I clapped my hands so tearfully!

but, the "forbidden" ones..the powers that charmed ones and bille, christy got. I knew that they were gonna kill each other like hell!

After they got hurted, but not for piper's sisters. they all are dead, I closed my eyes and refused to let my tears comes out!

I was very, very, very upset to see this! It was too painful for me to watch this episode! Now, coming this final episode ever..I will cried my eyes out for good and I think charmed ones had no choice but to destroy billie and christy for good.

That's what I believe charmed ones will do it this time. I know piper will have to rewind the events that got his sisters dead.

I'm very curious to know what will happening to them?! Will their journey comes to end and that there'll be peace at last?

My fingers crossed for this!
  • This episode culminates in a showdown between the Charmed Ones, and Billie and Christie. The battle ends with everyone dying except for Piper and Billie. What is interesting here, perhaps not surprising, is that Phoebe chose battling demons over love.

The episode begins just after the Charmed Ones went to the underworld after realizing that everyone in the magical community views them as evil. Once in the underworld, the sister's finds themselves fending off the demons.

Meanwhile, Domain is in magic school addressing the spirits of the triad as to why the showdown hasn't started yet between all the sisters. While Billie and Christie are discussing the situation regarding the Charmed Ones, Coop materializes to ask about the location of Phoebe. It doesn't take long before he senses that there is a problem and quickly gets himself out of there.

The Charmed Ones continue to figure out options for dealing with Billie and Christie and whoever is behind their actions. They ultimately decide to orb to the attic to get some potions ready for the battle. While in the house, Piper begins to see Leo's spirit emerge to give approval for the actions they are about to take. Coop shows up at Victor's apartment unexpectedly and Victor tells Wyatt to orb and sheild both Chris and himself from the intruder. Coop reminds Wyatt that they met at Paige's wedding when he sneaked some icing off of the wedding cake with Henry. Wyatt then lowers his sheild. Coop then proceeds to ask Victor about Phoebe and tells him that he is in love with her. Back at the manor, the girls go in search of Billie and Christie and find them about to throw potions at the sisters. Just when they are about to throw back at Billie and Christie, Paige realizes that they are just holograms of the real Billie and Christie. The real Billie and Christie arrive and, after some arguing, both sets of sisters throw potions at one another and it causes such an explosion that the Charmed Ones crash through one side of the house landing outside while Billie and Christie crash into the wall above the stairs. The Charmed Ones orb out and back to Phoebe's loft where they are thrown unconcious by awaiting demons. The demons want to take over the underworld but realize they can't with the triad in power. So they enlist the help of the girls to resurrect the Hollow--the great source of power protected by both good and evil--to eliminate the triad. Through encouragement from Dumain, Billie and Christy decide to access the Hollow. However, they do not have the power to do it alone. Dumain goes to Victor's apartment and manipulates Wyatt into believing he needs to save his mother, and talks him into orbing to Billie and Christie at the manor. After some convincing from Dumain and Christie, Billie talks Wyatt into holding hands with her and Christie while they say the spell to gain access to the Hollow. Both the Charmed Ones and Billie and Christie all say the same spell simultaneously in the Hollow can't decide which way to go so it goes to all of them. Before the Charmed Ones say the spell however, Coop finally locates Phoebe and the loft and she tells him that he has to leave her alone because she is so overwhelmed by everything going on that she can't deal with him right now. He is hurt and leaves. Back at the apartment, Victor is panicked because Wyatt is gone and can't get a hold of any of the sisters for help. Meanwhile, after Billie and Christie are taken over by the Hollow, Dumain drains Wyatt powers. At the same time, Victor asks baby Chris to play hide and seek with Wyatt and bring Wyatt back--it works. Shortly after, the Charmed Ones orb in to confront Billie and Christie, this time without potions. Each set of sisters uses the Hollow to kill the other and when all the power converges together it wipes out the whole house burning everything in sight. After which, nothing is recognizable anymore. During the explosion, all of the sisters went flying and it is discover that the only ones to survive are Piper and Billie. The angel of destiny appears and brings Leo back to life. Leo tells Piper that they have to go.

I truly love this show. This is a fabulous episode and I can't wait to see how it ends. How will Piper save her sisters? I really want there to be a nice ending.

• The Halliwell sisters take a gamble and use the Hollow as a way to finally take down the Jenkins sisters, who unknown to the Halliwells are also planning on using the Hollow.

This is a great episode! This is the kind of episode that made me fall in love with Charmed in the first place! The action, the emotion, everything!

But this episode really made me angry as well. What happened to Billie?? I'll admit, she was never my favorite character, but this took the cake. How could she turn on the Halliwells like that? Didn't she live and interact with them for months? And it only took a little bit of persuading to convince her that they were evil? How naive can one person be? And then to use Wyatt like that? To go along with a plan that uses a three-year old to lead to the death of his mother is just wrong. I can't imagine just how brainwashed you have to be to go along with that, even if it is your big (crazy) sister's plan. I was overjoyed when Piper started beating on her at the end of the episode and was really hoping that she would just blow her up. I can't think of a reason for the Halliwells to forgive Billie at this point. It's almost impossible to come back from that.

However, on a lighter note, I loved the return of Leo! Not only were the little moments when he'd appear to Piper sweet, proving their awesome connection, but the end was so heart-wrenching! Piper FINALLY gets her husband back, just when she's lost both sisters. Great performances by Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause.

As much as I hate for it to be the last episode ever, this episode made me very excited for the next one.
  • after a long time that the 3rd season final rulled the top, came this episode and replaced it.

without knowing how the show is going to end yet, i think that this episode is the series' best. it had everything in it - memories of past years, tribute to past moments and - the biggest battle of all.

I cried my eyes out when phoebe died. the only time the show made me cry was when prue died, and even then, we as a viewers couldn't really be there after it happened. we had to hear about it in a non-direct way not being able to experience it ourselves.

In phoebe's case we saw everything - piper & leo's agoney and pain, and afterwards - Piper's rage towards billie.

The way the camera moved through the demolished house, serveying the wiji board from the 1st ep., the big clock from the 1st season final, and finally - the photo of piper and phoebe with their new half sister.

This is the end of an era. for eight years the manor was our home, and now it is over.

I'm really gonna miss the show.
    Do you think there is a chance for a movie ?

:-)
  • This time, like the last Season Finale, the sisters are (once more) forced out of the Manor, there is Victor, and there is an explosion. Take the 7th Season Finale, multiply everything by two and you get this episode.

Since I saw this episode, everything I can do is thinking about it and expecting the finale :). Yeah, I'm not kidding: this episode was really great, compared not only to "Gone With The Witches", not only to the season 8, but to all "after-Source" seasons.

Once more this season, I feel like this episode is somewhat blended from earlier episodes. But this time, the ingredients aren't just any eppys: this one reminded me "All Hell Breaks Loose" by it's insanity, "Charmed And Dangerous" (hi the Hollow) and "Something Wicca This Way Goes?" (Victor, kids, the explosion, risks of further exposure). These were all memorable in their ways, an this eppy is too.

Both sets of sisters are finally OK with fighting with each other to death after the events of the last episode. While the Jenkins', Dumain and the magical creatures aren't around, the Haliwells orb back and prepare some potions. After some tense investigations, all five are reunited downstairs, where they use an identical potions at each other. No casualties, but Piper and Christy are hurt.

While the Jenkins' still squat the Manor, the Halliwells orb to Phoebe's place only to be knocked out again, this time by Nomed, a demon who wants the Triad's demise and thinks the Charmed Ones could help. When Halliwells wake up and hesitate whether they have to help, a ghostly Leo helps Piper making up her mind. Nomed decides he and his friend should spy the Triad and their two protegées.

What they learn is terrible: the Triad wants Billie and Christy to use the Hollow in order to gain power and destroy the Charmed Ones. The Halliwells decide they should try getting the Hollow before the Jenkins' do. While the halliwells look for the spell, Dumain manages to get Wyatt to the Manor so he could provide the necessary power to summon the Hollow. Both sets of sisters summon it in the same time, and it splits in five. Every sister is infected and gets new powers, as well as the ability to absorb these.

After killing Nomed's pal and destroying the weak ghosly forms of the Triad, ultimately killing them, the Halliwells orb back into the Manor where the Jenkins' wait for them. After a short chit-chat, all of them blast energy rays. Colliding, both sets of rays create a big enery ball that explodes, throwing girls all around the Manor. It grows bigger, the Manor explodes and the Hollow returns to its chest.

Piper wakes up in the middle of the debris, weak. She walks around, looking down, only to find Phoebe's corpse. The Angel of Destiny appears and brings Leo back. Then, Piper hears someone else. She shoves debris off a breathing and coughing body only to find Billie. Leo prevents Piper from killing her and says they have nothing more to do here.

To be continued...

That episode was great. Can't wait to see the Series Finale (yikes, that sure sounds weird ^^).
  • OMG its truly AWESOME & easily BEST episode in Season 8 ! Definitely one of my favourite episode of Charmed ever ! Read more inside , ITS great =) Hehe...

OMG , this episode is truly awesome ! It definitely best episode from Season 8 and one of my favourite episode of all time...

1st all , Brad definitely save alot of money in this episode... This prove that he can still make really great episode of Charmed if he want to , it just he dont want or trying so hard... This episode do remind me of Season 3 - 4 episode , it has suspense , action , sad , and all even a bit comedy...

2nd , all the girl looks and other stuff - its weird cuz all the girls can come to the manor again and changed clothes and everything just to look beautiful lol... I mean cant they just wearing their 8x20 clothes like in this opening episode ? Anyway , i dont think thats best deal , they all look great anyway.. I like when the girls got that Hollow thing and their eyes turn black , scary but fabulous just like the Source

Phoebe - Im lovin u in this episode... Finally we see some strong quote and a bit emotion from her when she talked to Coop , i just love when she talked to him like that although she shouldn\'t yelled at him.. Coop didnt do anything wrong , is it just me or when one of the scene when The Charmed Ones throw that potion at Christy & Billie , i saw her double stunt face there ? or thats really her ? lol... And also , im sooo angry they didnt return her power even Empathy in this episode ! Could they atleast give her premonition back in this episode ? They are alot of scene where her premonition can worked etc like they could make her see Christy & Billie got the Hollow too , she died , the fightscene between them & The Jenkins sister or anything ? Stupid !

Piper - You are amazing dude ! Haha lol , the last scene are awesome when u saw Phoebe died and starting to teared... Im thinking she can showed a bit more emotion but whatever , its still awesome ! But 1 thing that i dont like is her fake double stunt , i mean its obvious thats not her at the last scene when she attacked Billie ! After i realized its her double stunt , im not satiesfied cuz all im thinking is about her double stunt doing that not her (Piper) lol... But its awesome when she attacked Billie and trying to blowed her up , thanx to Leo she got away... ! I also think she could at least find Paige ! She dont know if she already died or not , im sad she didnt at least find her... But i do like when she thought that was Paige who making that noise and then found out its that ugly Billie lol

Paige - She could at least tell Henry about her situation... But i guess Brad didnt make him appeared in this episode or previous episode (I hope next episode they showed Henry) , i cant really said much about her in this episode , theres not much... And i cant believe she said \'Maybe just give up ?\' in that Underworld scene lol ! Im glad she realized that was trap at the minor when Piper & Phoebe want to throw that potion =)

Billie - Haha , im glad u got beated by Piper ! U should just die in that explosion ! You busted , Piper taught u well now u betrayed ! Why dont u just die ?!

Christy - I really cant hate this girl much , but still u evil so im glad u died at the final scene haha ! Although u alive in the next episode again... Whatever... Lol

Leo - Im glad Leo finally back and in the credit... But i dont like when he\'s hair short now while he actually frozen so he cant cut he\'s hair ! And why he always make that weird ugly monkey face when trying to be sad etc in that last scene with Piper & died Phoebe ? Hmm... You shouldn\'t stop Piper from blowed Billie ! But whatever , im just glad he\'s back again and in next episode also =)

Coop - Hmm just like the previous episode in Charmed , u okey =)... Too bad Phoebe mad at u ? lol , i like the scene when he and Victor at the apartment.. Great in my opinion

Victor - Haha really great quote and her scene really didnt waste in this episode... I like the way he talked at Wyatt about the card , and at Coop about Phoebe and some else..

Wyatt - Lol , finally u talked more then 1 word... Its soo cute when u talked etc \'It wasnt me , its Chris\' lol... Too bad that Jenkins sister take ur power but he did got it he\'s power back after that last fight scene right ?

Chris - He\'s growing up lol , and he has a cute smile and hair just like me haha.. And finally he got he\'s power now ! Yay ! And he orbed Wyatt home ! =)

Dumain - I hate this ugly guy

The Triad - Why they standing like POSING in one of the scene when The Charmed Ones want to killed them lol ? Anyway im glad they died and yeah i know in next episode they lived again lol...

That 2 Ugly Demon - Annnnnooooying expecially that white guy... Blalala i dont care about u guys

Power - WoooOoOooo we have some coool power in this episode ! Im glad we get to see the Hollow again... I like the Charmed Ones & Christy , Billie Hollow power in this episode ! Really cooooool ! And the way that demon throw that energy ball and the girls got it ? Priceless ! I love it when they throw 6 energy back at that demon back haha LOL ! But im sad its only potion now and noo kick ass action like they used to , Phoebe didnt even kick or punch somebody in this episode :(... The last scene are great when power to power scene ! Really really great and the way they showed the house explosion in details are great too ! But i really dont like they showed the house explode from up the house , looks fake ! And that siren car are sooo cartoon lol !

Overall - All must fan must see this ! Its great and truly awesome episode ! Im just sooo sad that this Sunday theres only 1 last episode last ever *cry* , i dont know what i will after Charmed ends :(

OMG i cant believe i type all that in 1 episode ? Lol , thats crazy ! And sorry about my english if yall dont understand
  • an amazing episode you can not miss one of the best in the series this episode is included in my top 10 charmed episode list it's great!!!!

this episode had it all drama potions spells powers sisters this is one of the best charmed episodes ever and the final was amazing the best one i've ever seen if you like charmed don't miss this episode and please don't miss the last episode next week FOREVER CHARMED let's give charmed a great goodbye with very high ratings.
1 2 3 4