Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

• Not Brad Kern’s best work

7.6
    This was not Brad Kern’s best work. We’ve seen the Hollow unleashed before—in much more dramatic fashion. Neither the Charmed Ones nor Billie seemed conflicted about having to vanquish their friends. The scenes with Victor and his grandsons were cute—I’m glad Chris has finally come in to his powers. But all the excitement of the episode rested on the spectacle of the battle and the destruction, with very little attention to character development. It was great to see Leo again, but there was no buildup to an emotional reunion between him and Piper. His return could only seem mundane when juxtaposed with Phoebe’s death. I wanted more, and I expected more. Overall, the episode was disappointing.
  • Am I the only one that sees that they forgot about eight years of episodes? Well done but I wanted to see more, in fact, what about the story?

I think that the two scenes of figth (the first with the potions and the big bang at the end)are great but the episode it's not just about that. Isn't it??

The final battle was great, one of the best moments in the show!! I get so happy when a saw that great final!!! They have never do a thing so "huge". The special effects were fantastic and the idea of blowing up the manor!! Great!!
    That's why I have to give a 8 to this episode. And let's not forget about Holly, her job was remarkable! She is so lovely and she made a great scene!!! I love her!!

But, the episode has 40 minutes to understand!!!! And the final is 10 only!!!
    First, I hate the idea of the demons helping them!!!
    It should have been a big sisters episode and it wasn't. The demons get too much atention! And they wasn't familiar in episodes before (I mean, in the seven season, when they work with Zankou, we knew Zankou and it was familiar) In the other hand! The scene with the potions is great but i expected more! Piper didn't blows up nothing!! Paige doesn't orb anything.... It has a great view but it could have been more!! I mean al least 5 minutes of figthing no??

I have to say one more thing!!! I get so **** when we see Phoebe dead and... NOT PAIGE??? I seems like Paige doesn't exist and Phoebe is more important!I hate that (Even in the continuation Piper keeps talking about Phoebe... "I have to save Phoebe" and when she gets the ring to travel in time she says Phoebe again!!!! What about Paige???
  • The Charmed Ones and Billie and Christy both try to find succesful weapons to use against the opponents. Both settle on unleashing the Hollow which leads to a disastrous battle.

The penultimate episode of Charmed satisfied me. It featured some excellent acting, a well written story (Brad Kern actually has it in him) and memorable moments that rank among Charmed's best.

Rik Young did an excellent job as the British demon of the week, though the plotline seemed slightly misplaced; why should we, with everything else going on, care that some demons are fed up with the Triad and want them dead? Victor Webster continues to annoy me, and luckily there's only one episode left for him to influence. His popping up in the middle of the suspense was such a downer, and luckily Phoebe did not think 'It doesn't matter that we are facing the greatest battle ever, love is paramount' like he wants her to think. Take a hike, Coop!

Though the storyline was not Charmed's finest, it worked. The final scene with the exploding manor was mindnumbing, and I'm very happy that Kern had Piper be the surviving sister, seeing as Holly Marie Combs is and has since season 4 been the definite anchor of the show. Holly Marie Combs was beyond good in this episode and shone in every scene she was in.

I hated, however, that Billie was actually talked into using Wyatt for her own personal gain. She is planning to kill his mother and then she dares use him to do it? Where the hell did her moral go? On the other hand I liked that Christy more than ever seemed brainwashed and unreasonable.

Piper finding Phoebe's corpse in the ruins was heartbreaking. I just needed one little thing. She should have whispered Prue's name, like calling for help. That would have made the scene perfection, especially as we are facing the end, but obviously in the hands of Brad Kern that is hardly likely to happen. Much better to act like Prue never existed. It thrilled me that the Angel of Destiny had not expected this outcome; it made it appear as though there's actually free will in the Charmed universe and that absolutely everything isn't controlled by the whole destiny crap.

And of course it was nice to see Brian Krause again. Bring on the finale, Charmed.
  • Mighty Impressive. What Charmed always should’ve been like.

Action packed from start to finish, Kill Billie Vol. 2 is easily one of the best episodes of this season. All the sisterly confrontations were great and emotional, the special effects were stunning, the dialogue was great and the story itself really, really good.

The acting was generally great, especially Holly was stunning throughout. The last scene in the blown up manor was min blowing and Brad Kern managed to surprise me and make something actually shocking for once. Who would’ve believed that he would kill off Phoebe?

Phoebe and Coop’s storyline surprised me as well, as it was good and not unbearably cute as the romances of Charmed often are. It was realistic and sad; the way they always should be like. I loved Leo’s appearances and his reunion with Piper. It was such an emotional moment. I loved the introduction of the Hollow, as it’s always been an interesting phenomena. The guest stars were pretty good as well, and the demon didn’t make me want to kill myself, which is very unusual when it comes to Charmed demons. I also loved the presence of Victor. He’s always been a great character, and James Read is one of the best guest stars on Charmed.

All in all, Kill Billie Vol. 2 surpasses its predecessor with giant steps and proves that Charmed still can make great episodes when the writers really want. It contained a fast pace, some great dialogue and some really shocking sequences. It also managed to make me really long for the Series Finale next week, which actually seems to be really promising.
  • Charmed Part one of the two final episodes, EVER! Let the battle of all battles begin with the sisters vs. sisters, that in this episode, ends a way, noone could have expected.

Paige, Phoebe & Piper plan the battle against christy & billie, and both summon and take in The Hollow, most powerful over controlling power ever. The Last Battle begins, with a draw of power becomes too much, EXPLODES the manor, sending the five girls flying, after enough rubble has cleared, piper seems to be alive, and finds a dead Phoebe, Leo is finally returned to her as the destiny is fulfilled not as planned, but when Piper finds Billie alive as well, she makes her run away with her anger, What will piper do now? To Be Continued...GRAND FINALE NEXT.
  • The Charmed Ones’ fight for their lives against Billie and Christy as both sets of sisters prepare to release the Hollow

This episode was probably the best of the season in terms of excitement. Brad Kern did a good job of leading the season towards this point and the season’s arcs really paid off in the final few minutes.

However saying this the episode dragged slightly. There were many short pointless scenes in the first half hour where nothing much happened. The scenes with Dumain and the Triad did little to advance the plot and Billie reluctance to kill the sisters, made worse by the poor acting from Kaley Cucuo, made the episode drag. Many of the lines were very poor and even laughable. However there were some good points. The scenes with the boys and Victor were so cute and I liked the idea of the sisters wandering the Underworld. The scene with Victor and Cupid was very amusing. I love that Victor is now becoming use to Wyatt’s powers enough to tell him how to act. Victors protectiveness over his daughter is also very sweet to watch.
    The demon that the sisters allied with was actually kind of interesting and well played. Although it does kind of annoy me how the demons seem to know so much about the sisters lives. If I were them, I would be very freaked out!
    The apparitions of an expressionless Leo were excellently done, coming only when Piper needed guidance. The fact that he was dead-pan added to the effect therefore making it not seem corny.

The second half of the episode however was much better. The pace really picked up especially when the sisters decided to release the Hollow. The abuse of Wyatt’s powers in this episode was actually a surprise to me, but a good move on Dumain’s part. It seemed a little strange however that Wyatt was not affected seeing as it was his powers who summoned the Hollow.
    We then see that baby Chris (who is so adorable!) is coming into his powers as hinted at earlier in the episode. He manages to summon a now powerless Wyatt back to Victors.

Once the girls have separately called for the Hollow, we then get to see the final showdown between the sisters although the effect of this is ever so slightly lost as they had a similar fight earlier on but with potions. The special effects in this scene are amazing and really make an impact. The explosion of the manor is skilfully done, especially when we see remnants of the manor scattered amongst the debris. Holly put in an awesome performance in this scene and I loved the return of Leo. Pipers crazy beating up of Billie was highly deserved although hitting her with debris would’ve been more effective so it’s a shame they didn’t do this!

Favourite bits:
    Leo’s return and Brian’s return to the opening credits. I’m so glad they did this instead of listing him as a guest star, as it wouldn’t have been right.
    Victor’s and baby Chris’ appearances. Good to see them as they are frequently mentioned but never seen
    Piper’s kick ass attitude towards the Jenkins. Very appropriate and successfully pulled off by Holly
    Chris’ powers. He totally deserves them especially as he is about 2 now.
    The manor blowing up. If this was the finale it would be a fitting end to Charmed

Goof and nitpicks:
    Coop. How pointless was he in this episode?
    Billie’s wavering attitude. Come on, pick a side already!
    Piper’s lack of voiced caring about the boys. She has left them with a powerless Victor who was unable to stop the Jenkins from taking Wyatt’s powers. Piper should’ve have maybe thought that they might be in danger
    The Hollow- I’m sure that in Charmed and Dangerous the Source needed the box itself to summon the power. Also Piper said that they have a spell to expel the power but in Charmed and Dangerous it was shown that they needed a good and evil force to read the inscription on the box. Whilst what is in the book might be the inscription, I doubt that they had a chance to copy it down!

Overall a great episode with an ominous end “To be continued…” Charmed looks to be ending on a high!
  • Plenty of action, great acting, cool story, amazing special effects.

This was one of the more violent episodes in the series that I have seen in a while.

The body count in this episode was pretty surprising. Several people were killed who were not demons.

One thing that is so surprising is that Billie still does not realize that her sister is really evil. This is one thing that seems to have been stretched further than suspension of disbelief can handle. Magic is one thing, but this degree of blindness is too much.

The number of special effects in this one episode was staggering. The size of the special effects and makeup crew working on this series, especially this episode, must be staggering. It is kind of awe-inspiring how much labor goes into making a single 40-minute episode of a televised dramatic story.

As far as buildups for a series finale go, this one was pretty good.
  • Two "Kill Billie"'s. Zero Results.

After watching the penultimate episode of Charmed, I have absolutely no idea how Piper could ever forgive Billie for what she's done. She was let into their lives, became part of their family, moved in with them. And what did Billie do for them in return? Throw them out of their house, turn the entire magical community against them, steal Wyatt's powers, blew up their house and killed two of them. Yep, that's really forgivable.

Kill Billie Vol. 2 sees the sisters exiled in the Underworld, determined to stop Billie and Christy, who are planning to steal Wyatt's powers. Piper, Phoebe and Paige eventually turn to The Hollow for help whilst, at the same time, Billie and Christy turn to it too. When The Hollow is unleashed on all five women, all hell breaks loose, leading to death and carnage.

The first 30 minutes of the episode seemed to drag a little, with way too much talking and few decent scenes. But, as soon as The Hollow became a major part of the story, it completely rocked. The big battle between the Charmed Ones and the Bimbos was a spectacle to watch, but it was a shame most of it was revealed in the trailer.

The blowing up of the Manor was an absolutely amazing scene. Visually stunning and featuring some jaw-dropping special effects, the shots of all the bedrooms blowing up followed by the actual house exploding was just too good for words.

And what followed was possibly the best scene of the entire season, with Piper finding Phoebe dead, Leo arriving and Piper delivering Billie the ass-whooping she's deserved all season. I had read spoilers for the episode and the Billie-abuse was originally not in the script. I hope Holly Marie Combs (who was just amazing) just went crazy on set, started attacking Kaley Cuoco and the producers decided to keep it in the show. My god, that scene rocked!

There were also some other great moments in this episode, namely Leo's return. I loved the quick appearances of him throughout the hour and it was awesome to have Brian Krause back for good at the end. It was also pretty neat that he wasn't just a guest star, but back in the credits too. I also loved the scenes between Victor, Wyatt and Chris, especially when Victor threatened to unleash Wyatt on Coop. I've always thought Victor was probably the most underrated recurring character and James Read always does well with his performances. Ooh, almost forgot, Phoebe giving up an opportunity for Cupid sex to be with her sisters? Who'd a thought it?

Kill Billie Vol. 2 started slightly tedious but eventually became absolutely amazing toward the end. I'm hoping that with Leo back, Piper pissed, family members returning and Billie hopefully beaten to a pulp, we may get the finale we've always wanted. And the finale we've always deserved.

Director: Jon Paré
    Writer: Brad Kern
    Rating: B+
  • one of the most explosive, exciting episodes of charmed. SPOILERS!

although the pace is slow inbetween once it gets to the big conclusion you will believe it was worth the wait. the special effects are amazing and look extremley realistic. not as good as season three's finale but then again no episode of charmed is. it is still extremley enjoyable. some of the best bits may be - when the halliwells face b and c and they all throw potions towards eachother and collide causing a huge fire ball explosion throwing them all through windows and banisters. and when they have the final confrontation with energy beams and fire beams causing the biggest explosion on the show blowing the MANOR up!!! utterly fantastic, extremley enjoyable.
  • The end is near...

Here is another great episode from Charmed, but sadly it's almost over. In the secod-to-last episode, The Charmed Ones are forced to hide out in the Underworld. But they can't hide forever, when the demons find them and force them out of hiding. The Triad tells Billie and Christy to use The Hollow against The Charmed Ones, who are seeking help from two unlikely allies--two demons who want The Triad gone for good and convince The Charmed Ones to get The Hollow before Billie and Christy do. Leo appears only to Piper and encourages her to take their help. Billie uses Wyatt to get The Hollow, and Billie and Christy get it the same time as The Charmed Ones. The Charmed Ones kill The Triad and return to the manor, where Billie and Christy are waiting. Their powers clash, and causes the manor's destruction in a huge explosion, killing Christy, Phoebe and Paige in the process. The Angel of Destiny returns Leo to a destroyed home, and meets up with Piper. Billie escapes, and Piper and Leo leave.
    Overral, this was a really great episode. It starts off good and climbs up to great with the final ultimate battle that will leave you breathless.
  • 2qwtfcyuhi

I liked this episode a lot, but I think it was kind of over-the-top. I don't think with all the that the charmed ones did for Billie that she would ever try to kill them. However I was ecstatic that Leo cam back. He was always my favorite and I was heartbroken when he left. Although his coming back was bitter sweet because paige and phoebe were killed in the battle. But he came back to help guide Piper through the right way to end the battle so it was all good. I just wish Christy wasn't such a jerk. :)
  • The big battle we all knew was coming.

Of course this episode was intense, and of course it's all what we've been waiting for, and of course it was a great episode. The intensity of the whole thing grew pretty well throughout the whole episode, with some excellent scenes, but I still can't get over the way Billie was convinced by Christy to hate the Charmed Ones.

Phoebe's talk with Coop was completely AWESOME. She laid it out like it is - she has no time for him, she cares about her sisters the most. Thank you Phoebe! That's the way it should be! The scenes with Victor were pretty cool too. It was nice how protective he was of his grandchildren. The summoning of the Hollow was a really good idea. It's nice to know that ultimate power wasn't truly passed on to Billie and that her and Christy actually needed help (Wyatt) to summon the Hollow, while the Charmed Ones were able to do it themselves. The deal with the demons proved pretty helpful - the demons wanted the Triad gone for good, and they needed help to do that. By gettting the Charmed Ones to use the Hollow, the demons got their wish, while the Charmed ones got power to stop Billie and Christy. It really seems like the Charmed Ones got a good deal there.

Now the ending, that was probably the best part. The manor blowing up - wow. The manor has been such as huge part of the show, and the long-time home of the Charmed line, and just seeing it get destroyed, watching the pieces fall to the ground, was amazing. Then Piper finds dead Phoebe, and her reaction is so touching. Of course she forgets about Paige, which is sort of weird...but it also might be a sign that Phoebe means more to Piper and that they're really close, as they're true sisters. Oooh and when she found Billie, that was harsh. Ugh, why did Leo have to stop her from killing her?! Seriously Brad Kern, how can you not know we would have all loved to see that *cough* get blown up by Piper.

Now, what really really makes me mad is - why the heck did Phoebe not have a premonition??????? I mean come on, way to make continuity 0. Phoebe has pretty much not even been a witch all freaking season. She's had nothing but premonitions about her baby issues all season, and to end the show with her not having one is beyond stupid. She'd seriously better have one somehow next week...

Then once again, we got to see Billie acting like the retard she truly is. I can't see how she thinks it's okay to risk the life of a THREE year old boy, not to mention that he's the son of one of the three women who mentored her, just so she can supposedly stop the Charmed Ones from getting all power-hungry. She doesn't think she's even a bit evil for doing that? She has way too much trust in her sister, too easily forgetting all the Charmed ones have done for her. Also she blew off Coop's mentioning of the spell Phoebe was under just because Christy said he was lying. It sort of takes away from the believeability of the big battle when it seems like it never really should have ever happened.

Overall though, a very good episode, with lots of drama and no stupid non-funny joke attempts which is what the show seemed to be putting emphasis on more and more the last few years. Sisterly bonding prevailed, and the big battle ended in the loss of life. Now we just have next week to see how it all turns out...
  • Charmed is going be missed no matter what!!!!

In this episode I really dislike Billy but you know I guess thats the way its supposed to be I come on Kristy is save by Billy and the sister and this is how the sisters are repaid. Kristy got what she deserved and I\\\'m glad Billy eventually comes to her sences.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Can you tell I\\\'m out of thought man I suck. . . . . . . . .
  • wonderfully written,whoever thought of this.

the girls are stucked in the underworld phoebe piage and christy are dead. its left for the two remaining witches billie and piper to save their sisters.
    they both end up summoning the hollow at the same time which spells for disaster. this episode was well written and plotted a good foundation for the finale for once the sisters are faced with real fights not only against evil but their own lives.
    i hope billie sees that christy isnt who she claims she is and that the sisters really care for her with the sole aim of fighting evil.
    simply expolsive. loved it cant wait to see how they survive from this
  • Well it seems Brads finally doing something right. He gave us the best episode we've had in a long time

It seems Charmed is going to go out in the true lory it deserves. They did this episode with true style. The Manor exploding was fantastic and the battle was truly spectacular, if not a little short. A few plot holes ere and there but its Charmed come on we always knew they'd still make a mistake. Can't wait for the finale now
  • A brilliant fantastic episode!

Forced to hide from Christy and Billie, the Charmed Ones find themselves stuck in the Underworld. Meanwhile, Leo appears to Piper and offers demonic approval; Coop searches for Phoebe; Christy & Billie resort to a new plan to stop the Charmed Ones.

This is exactly why I watch \\\"Charmed\\\", the special effects were brilliant, the acting, the writing! Hugley entertaining - brilliant!
  • A HOLLOW VICTORY

What an ending! In terms of sheer power, this has to be the most spectacular climax in the whole eight years (surpassing even the mass vanquish in "Womb Raider"). Seeing Piper lamp Billie in the final scene just puts the icing on the cake. Well worth saving those pennies for, Mr Kern.

After a surprisingly slow start, the action begins when the girls go up against each other with potions. Nice direction and excellent explosion. There's none of the despair we saw ahead of the battles with Zankou and the Source, just utter contempt on both sides. Love it!

The scenes with Victor and the boys give some welcome breathing space, and I love the way Wyatt is woven so closely into the plot. Since the end of season six, he's been little more than a teleporting prop. And how cool is it that little Chris has found his powers at last? Shame it's so late in the day - it could have led to some good storylines.

Twenty minutes in, the Triad decides to use the Hollow. This is inspired. From this moment on, the action literally explodes. Brilliant idea to have both sides summon the Hollow at the same time; the build-up during the chanting is fantastic. It's then just one stunning scene after another: the Jenkins stealing Wyatt's powers; the Charmed Ones throwing six energy balls back at the demon. Awesome! The showdown itself is breathtaking. Bolts of lightning, fireballs and then the Manor blown to pieces. One of the greatest scenes of the whole series. And what a cliffhanger to end with! Phoebe dead, Piper in tears and even the Angel of Destiny in shock. Nice to know there are some things even she cannot foresee.

If there's one thing missing this week it's Henry. Since he and Paige got married we've barely seen him. By contrast, there's a lot of Coop. Not wholly sure why. Still, I did like that Phoebe told him to scoot off while she fought the battle. That's the Phoebe we used to know.

Body count for the season stands at 93, comprising 89 demons, 2 darklighters, 1 wizard and 1 evil witch. For the second season in a row, only a minority (38) are vanquished by the Charmed Ones. Between them, Billie and Christy kill 27, while 25 are killed by other demons, 2 die of a virus and 1 is vanquished by Magic School students.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Leo turns up. Good to have you back, mate.

Score: 9.7
  • The penultimate episode and it rocks. Normally they are kind of a drag, but this was very good. The halliwells join with demons to summon the Hollow, and the jenkins kidnap Wyatt. Each is trying to defeat \'the enemy\'

I like how in the end, it\'s not potions, its magic against magic. And how they both must be evil to be good. They both turn into what they are trying to beat.

i think it is unrealistic that the jenkins\' would take wyatt. he is barely talking, would they really hurt him? well, they dnt HURT him but you know. (just an aside, previously when Dumain is trying to persuade Billie and shows a clip of Wyatt versus Chris, and says this is how he will turn out, err HELLO! he\'s is facing CHRIS! that surely makes up for it! at least chris is good! anway...)

It is so much better than any other episode. Phoboe ends up telling Coop he has to wait, she is busy. Which is the story of her love life, being too busy trying not to die. Its a nice way to some up her recent subplot.

Baby chris has powers (about time too). And the Hollow is back!

NOw i like the Hollow, it makes everything more interesting. And i like how they use something from a previous series.It rounds it off nicely. NOw all they need is flashbacks.

This is definatley the highlight of the series, if not the show. Better thought out and planned than the end of series 7, it is realistic and doesnt make you think \"yeh right!\" at the end.

They have finally made an end worth watching, oh and the girl on girl fight? Piper on Billie, nice touch! when magic fails, its fist in mouth! cant wait for the next episode!
  • My views on Kill Billie; Vol. 2.

This week\'s eppy was awesome! I cannot believe a battle turned out this way for the Charmed Ones! It didnt surprise me that Christy did turn out evil, as she had spent the bulk of her life with these demons, what else could she have learned? I still dont get how Billie could have been swayed by Christy\'s thoughts. The way the house got blown to pieces did not surprise me considering this was a big battle. How on earth could Billie want to use the child she once looked after to obtain power? I dont blame Piper for getting angry, the Charmed Ones save the world on a weekly basis, and the thanks she gets are her sisters being killed by a couple of teenagers.
  • This episode shows us what Charmed is really about. Sisters bonding and kicking ass! (Though in this case it's something non-demonic, making the struggle to fight them so much harder.) With Leo back it makes my heart jump with joy and for me to crave the

The pivitol moment of the show is near the end when both set's of sisters duke it out: causing the Manor to explode, sending Pheobe to death, and Christy and Paige to disappear. Piper's left alive to have Leo broguht back to hear and one of the Angel's of Destiny to say, "The Battle is over, though not as I expected."

You can't really say this plot has been used before, even though the Source used it with in the fourth season. The Hallow was used differently this episode, and shown with more destructive power than is did previously.

Alls I can say is that the this episode has become one of my tops, and I crave for the last episode ever!
  • No Way !

At the end of this episode Phoebe dies (but is she really dead!?!?!)… I couldn’t help the tears when Piper was holding her body and telling her to breathe … She called her Kiddo!
    What I don’t understand is that why didn’t Piper look for Paige at all? It must have been really hard for her to find her sister like that but still Maybe Paige could have healed Phoebe if she wasn’t all dead yet.
    Something really good better happen in the next episode. I personally don’t wanna leave “Charmed” after 8 years and sad and tearful!
    It's not fair ... Phoebe was Great!!!
  • Pheobe...Paige...

I loved this episode. I haven't really been watching this season, but now that I'm tuning in everything feels so helpless for the Charmed Ones. I love how they both channel the Hollow, and they have a big face-off of equal power. I think that it was a really good idea to destroy the Manor, which kind of symbolizes the sisters link to eachother, their past, and good. I mean, they grew up in that house, and now it has been obliterated. It is so sad when Pheobe and Paige die, although I wish we could see Paige's body. Now only Piper, the oldest sister, is left to finish up the season. It does seem a little predictable that she is going back i time again. They do that quite a lot. You know what would be great? If Prue came back to help them!
  • ft hdshtg sekj

srt ghfjstr hsjrth gjrrs tysrt ysrety asetgb aet aeis gteasrg tesa rteasurg tue tg uesua taeurg tuear t ety ety esity isaeriu tiyt er ygtyaiuyt aei tyeiayt eaiht iaeshtn aeit haieht riaehrtiuerht er therty aeirh fialuwtrilea triaer tiaheriatr iuare tair tirw tiwar tiawur tiawrutiw ryiuareytiutiur tyie tyeyria tre tit eiyt arew tiuas triua htiu tius hties tiesh tiaslh eaih tailseh tielash elasih seilh lsaeih seilh tliasuh tilseh triselh tsleih slih tleish tiselhsliush tsilth seilht seih tesih tierisu hertislh tselth selih tsieh tseilh erlht serlh tsiua htieskth eisht easht eshg jhe,dgu htguerhgsf gjherfguerbgjehr buerahtiuer htil rtlaiwrhtawrth ilawru rirt ilarwuht iuwrt ilrwuht
  • this episode is entirely magical,

this episode is great i like when the charmed ones are in the underworld hiding from billy and christy the epiosde could be my favourite nearly its really really good and then it continues and its a bit confusing actually alot confusing but not as confusing as forever charmed i would love to go into the charmed thing where there filiming but it would not be the same as watching the tv you could see all the stunts and things like that anyway very good episode
  • Whoa! What just happened?!

This episode was so exciting and the twists were non-stop> This was probabaly my fourth favorite episode of the series, numbers 1 2 & 3 being "Forever Charmed" "All Hell Breaks Loose" and "Charmed and Dangerous". "Kill Billie Vol. 2 was sooo great, I jsut did not think the writers would be able to pull off such an episode in which the Hollow makes a reapperance, and Paige and Phoebe die at the hands of Billie and Christie. This was probably the episode that really made me hope that Christie would not turn back to godd and that she would definitly die. I just doubled up on the hate I had for her and Dumaine for how they used baby Wyatt in this episode. The worst part of it was probably the final battle though, it was a little anti-climactic, I think there should have been spells, potions, running around, you know, the works, but all in all it was a terrific episode in my book.
  • Showcases the best and worst aspects of Charmed.

Charmed is an absolutely incredible series, but this season, the story has been a little difficult to swallow. Alot of it was resolved in this episode, with (spoiler warning) the return of leo, and the defeat of the ultimate power, however, it also showed the preview for next week. I\'m sorry, but they should not have two ending episodes, which is basically what they are doing here. In this one, they win, but two get killed. In the next one, if I am watching it right, has the Charmed Ones going for the gold again, with a little future insight, neither the pair nor the trio win, and Leo doesn\'t come back.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong about that. It would be the worst ending anyone could possibly think of.

Anyway, the story was brilliant, the ending was horrible, and the preview leaves alot to be desired.
  • Explosive

The Halliwells make their way through the Underworld, holding the Book of Shadows. Meanwhile Dumain reports to the Triad that things are underway and all going according to plan.

Christy checks in with Billie, who has sent the remaining magical elements home. Billie still has doubts about her “destiny” and Christy suggests they use vanquishing potions against the sisters. Coop arrives and Christy lies to him about what happened, and that they don’t know where Phoebe is. He mentions Phoebe was under a spell before taking off, and Billie wonders since that confirms Phoebe’s claims.

The sisters vow to continue despite Paige’s concerns and they agree to fight Billie and Christy no matter what. Demons appear to attack them and they flee. Another demon named Nomed shows up at Phoebe’s office and suggests to Elise that Phoebe’s absence is cause for concern. He then then talks with his cohort, Zohar (neither of them is named on-camera) and wonders why the Halliwells are hiding in the Underworld, and suspects the Triad.

Victor Bennett is taking care of Chris and Wyatt when Coop teleports in. Victor threatens him with Wyatt's powers, until Coop gets Wyatt to drop his force field, proving they're on the same side. Coop wonders where Phoebe is and Victor is reluctant to talk to him. Coop admits he’s in love with Phoebe and asks Victor to say his name to summon him when he finds Phoebe.

The Halliwells have sneaked into the manor and are working on a potion. When they’re finished they go through the manor until Billie and Christy find them with their own potions. It turns out that Billie astral-projected herself and Christy to fool the Halliwells, then the real Jenkins’ sisters show up and they throw all their potions simultaneously. Christy is hurt and Piper is seriously injured, and Paige orbs them out to Phoebe’s apartment. But Nomed traps and knocks them out, and asserts he needs them as much as they need the demons.

The Halliwells wake up and Nomed reveals the Triad are back and responsible, and he needs their help to kill the Triad for “personal reasons.” He adds that the Charmed Ones destroyed the old guard (the most powerful demons in existance), and up until they were destroyed the younger generation of demons have been unable to take power. They won't be able to pose a threat until the next generation is ready. Piper considers the matter and for a brief second notices a ghostly image of Leo that no one else can see. Piper agrees and the demons fade out back to Magic School. Billie is there tending to Christy’s wound and Billie is still worried. Dumain shows up to find out how they’re doing and then meets with the Triad. They say they need the Hollow, an uncontrollable power that Good and Evil both banished and drove the Source insane, and that Dumain can get the power to acquire it.

Back at Phoebe’s apartment, the Halliwells are preparing for another battle when their demon allies appear to brief them on the Hollow. Piper determines they need to get the Hollow first. Coop arrives and Phoebe quickly pulls him aside. Unfortunately for Coop, Phoebe is overwhelmed by everything and makes him leave, breaking his heart in the process. Coop leaves and Phoebe goes back to tell them to go ahead with the plan.

Victor is getting the kids ready for a bath in the next room when Dumain appears to get Wyatt and Chris, who protect themselves with Wyatt's shield. Dumain persuades Wyatt to orb back home where Billie is there. Dumain then arrives and tells Billie they must use Wyatt’s power to summon the Hollow.

As the Halliwells try to figure out a way to control the Hollow, the demon warns that the sisters must destroy not just the Jenkins sisters but the Triad as well to eliminate the main threat. Leo appears again to Piper alone and she says they must go ahead with the plan.

Victor is trying to contact the Halliwells while Billie yet again expresses her concerns about using Wyatt, and Billie once more reassures her they have to kill the Halliwells first. Billie finally gives in again and they prepare the spell while the Halliwells cast their spell to summon the Hollow at the same time. The Hollow splits and all five sisters have absorbed the Hollow. Victor tries to convince Chris to take him to Wyatt.

Dumain orders Billie and Christy to take Wyatt’s powers and they do so. But Chris orbs Wyatt back to him and Billie and Christy attack Dumain, who makes a hasty escape. The Halliwells turn on the demons and the Nomed escapes using Zohar as a diversion. Then Zohar throws an energy ball at Pagie when it hits her the glow of his powers go into Piper, Phoebe, and Paige. Then Piper, Phoebe, and Paige throw 2 energy balls (one from each hand) at Zohar vanquishing him in the process.

Dumain goes to the Triad and warns that the Jenkins can’t be controlled, but the Triad are unconcerned. The Halliwells arrive and obliterate the Triad then orb to confront Billie and Christy at the manor. They open fire on each other, but their power is now evenly matched. Their fire blasts and energy beams meet halfway, and the power is building, shooting out in all directions and devastating the manor. The energy goes critical, sending all of them flying. The manor explodes, causing the Hollow to return to its containment.

In the fiery aftermath, Piper digs herself free and finds Phoebe’s corpse. And also Paige is dead but her corpse is not shown. The Angel of Destiny appears and summons forth Leo, who goes to Piper. The Angel of Destiny declares the battle over, although “not as she expected,” and then departs. Piper hears someone crying thinking it's Paige (who is dead) but finds Billie and attempts to blow her up. Leo pulls her off and Billie runs to find Christy (who is also dead) and Piper tries to blow her up as she's running. Leo says there’s nothing left for them and they have to go...
  • The Ultimate Battle begins!!!!! Both groups of sisters take in the Hollow. Only two survive!

I couldnt blink my eyes! This episode was great. I think Billie knew something was wrong about the whole situation but she was so relieved that she had her sister back that she didn't bother to ask questions! I was a little upset that after the house blew up Piper & Phoebe were showed but where was Paige? I think that Piper seeing Leo was a sign for her to trust the demons and not to worry about them for now! You would think that 3 against 2 that the Charmed ones would of one!All in all great episode.
  • This episode starts off with The Charmed Ones in the Underworld. They are running from basically everyone. Billie and Christy are devising a plan. Eventually they meet up at the end and blow up the mansion. Phoebe is dead, Leo is back, and Billie is looki

This episode was crazy. So much happened that was wild. I thought this was one of the best episodes ever. The Charmed Ones get infected with the hollow just like Billie and Christy. The fights between the sets of siblings are so powerful. I loved the end. They are summoning so much power that they blow up the mansion. Then Piper is the strong one who must not have gotten hurt as bad and finds Phoebe dead. I can't believe she died. Phoebe, the reasonable one, dead. I loved it when Piper thinks its Paige and goes "Wait...Billie" and then jumps on Billie. She starts punching her and Leo has to pull her off. Leo should have let Piper finish but the guy had no clue what was happening.
  • Wow! although =( for phoebe

There hasn\'t been an episode this good since season 3 or 4 (I just loved it when the sisters went against the Source, and the Cole became the Source, then Cole getting escaping from the wasteland... I really liked Cole, it would be great to see him in the finale, though I\'ve seen the cast listing, and it doesn\'t seem likely)

The episode had the old suspense I\'ve been looong missing, Leo\'s back, and with phoebe\'s death (and probably also paige) we still have to see how is piper going to fix that (I would probably try to ask an avatar for a favor, but that seems too easy, so it\'s unlikely to happen)

There\'s a couple of inconsistencies (specially with the hollow, why did the charmed ones, knowing how the hollow works, didn\'t just wait to bee attacked, therefor absorbing the power) but with magic you have to cut\'em some slack.

The really sad part is, there's only one more episode.
< 1 2 3 4