Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

• Filled my night with action and suspence

This episode was so full of suspense after the last episode when they had been outted by Billie and Christy and forced into hiding because the magical community was against them, this episode takes the cake for ultimate action in this series. With the Jenkins; Billie and christy and the Charmed Ones; Phoebe, Piper and Paige all being consumed by the Hollow. When Billie and christy stole Wyatts powers I was shocked! Billie should've known right then and there that Dumain was tricking them. And then when the sisters vanquish the Demon and take his powers and then go after the Triad that was great you know they meant business! I loved the battle when they all didn't need to use potions because wow just wow the manor was a wreck and I was so sad when Piper found Phoebe dead in the rubble, I can only wonder where Paige was or even more what she looked like maybe she was completly gone but I was real glad that at least they killed Christy I only wished they had killed Billie too but then there wouldnt be another episode would there? Oh when Leo came back I liked how the Angel of destiny said the battle is over though not how i had expected.

this ends my review