Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

• The major battle between, Christie and her sister, and the Charmed Ones. Things get intense! Such a sad ending!

This episode made me cry at the end. It had so much tension and suspence going on! It was amazing! I absolutely loved it. IT's one of many Charmed episodes that make you HAVE to watch the next one. IT was just beautiful, Charmed to its greatest. Reminds why I watch this show, and read all the books.
    Because I wan't able to watch the few episodes right before I didn't understand why Billie and her sister were fighting the Charmed Ones, but it didn't matter because it was still great. I really think the best part was The Battle when they all have the Hollow, and fire it at each other. It made me sad to see the manor go down, because I loved that place as much as the sisters. Also when Piper woke up and found Phoebe dead, I strated crying. I did wonder why she didn't bother to figure out what happened to Paige. I would have also done the same thing and choke that little brat!
    LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!