Charmed

Kill Billie: Vol. 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on The WB

• Am I the only one that sees that they forgot about eight years of episodes? Well done but I wanted to see more, in fact, what about the story?

I think that the two scenes of figth (the first with the potions and the big bang at the end)are great but the episode it's not just about that. Isn't it??

The final battle was great, one of the best moments in the show!! I get so happy when a saw that great final!!! They have never do a thing so "huge". The special effects were fantastic and the idea of blowing up the manor!! Great!!
    That's why I have to give a 8 to this episode. And let's not forget about Holly, her job was remarkable! She is so lovely and she made a great scene!!! I love her!!

But, the episode has 40 minutes to understand!!!! And the final is 10 only!!!
    First, I hate the idea of the demons helping them!!!
    It should have been a big sisters episode and it wasn't. The demons get too much atention! And they wasn't familiar in episodes before (I mean, in the seven season, when they work with Zankou, we knew Zankou and it was familiar) In the other hand! The scene with the potions is great but i expected more! Piper didn't blows up nothing!! Paige doesn't orb anything.... It has a great view but it could have been more!! I mean al least 5 minutes of figthing no??

I have to say one more thing!!! I get so **** when we see Phoebe dead and... NOT PAIGE??? I seems like Paige doesn't exist and Phoebe is more important!I hate that (Even in the continuation Piper keeps talking about Phoebe... "I have to save Phoebe" and when she gets the ring to travel in time she says Phoebe again!!!! What about Paige???