Charmed

Little Box of Horrors

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 24, 2005 on The WB

• and then there was Pandora's box as Paige gets a call...... from the elders.

overall an interesting episode...

Pandora's box was brought up very nice in this episode with its own guardian and Katya who wants to bring sorrow into the world in order to please Zankou. That was really interesting, also it somehow surprised me that Katya pretended to be Nina. When in some way it was to be expected but somehow it surprised me.

There was a lot of shapeshifting going on with katya until Phoebe gets the idea of making Paige shapeshift since she's partially whitelighter... Very smart.... in the end of course they beat Katya.

Piper's remarks were really piper like and also very amusing.

I also find it very interesting that Paige's whitelighter's side is being brought up by the writers because we've known for so long she's partially white lighter but nothing is being done with it except for the orbing and stuff.. Of course Leo was always beign the whitelighter so yeah it would be a bit weird to have two whitelighters. But it's nice that they show that side of her, it intrigues me.

And baby Wyatt is so sweet! I just love that kid!
    Overall a nice episode which I recommend to other people, it's enjoyable!