Charmed

Long Live the Queen

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 02, 2002 on The WB

• Goodbye Cole.

The best episode this season & the saddest too.

So now Pheobe is the Queen of all evil and she is struggling between her sisters & her true love. Which bond is stronger? The bond of sisterhood or marriage? Who will she choose?

I just love how evil Pheobe seemed & then when she finds out that an innocent's life is at stake she runs to her sisters for help. We find Piper is angry with her sister for choosing evil and even has a few potions just incase. Paige still has faith that Pheobe will be back on their side, especially now that she had decided that she wants to save an inoccent.

She admits to her sisters that she misses them & that's why she asked for their help. She wants to stay in the middle, neither good nor evil but she can't have it both ways & has to choose.

One funny part of the episode was when Piper was drunk & froze Leo to shut him up then fell out of her chair & passed out on the floor.

Finally Pheobe has to choose between Cole & her sisters and ofcourse she chooses to vanquish Cole with them. That was the saddest part for me, when she kisses him goodbye & says the spell with her sisters, tears in her eyes, head turned, not being able to watch while Cole is telling her that he loves her & always will.

The final scene is a tearjerker. With Pheobe in her room crying & her sisters comforting her.

I'm just so sad to see Cole go so soon. He was one of my favorite characters.