Charmed

Love's A Witch

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2003 on The WB

• This Episode's a Bitch

2.7
    This episode has the honor of being the first episode of Charmed which I've been so bored by that I actually turned off my TV whilst it was on.

Love's a Witch has Paige's latest temp job getting her involved with two wiccan families who are at war with each other, ala Romeo and Juliet, and discovers that the guy she's fallen for has a deceased wife, who has returned in ghost form and is planning on possessing Paige.

Balthazar Getty makes his first appearance on the show as Richard Montana, or as he may as well of been called, Devout of Personality Boyfriend #239. It's nice that Paige finally gets a boyfriend that himself is magical, but couldn't they of made him at least slightly interesting? He's as interesting as a fly buzzing round a light bulb! The main storyline is also boring without many interesting aspects to it. I guess it's cool that everybody's bruised and beaten toward the end as usually they would just blow up in boring ways and I suppose that Rose is (as always) good when she's been possessed by Richard's ex wife, but the rest of the episode is just plain bad. Please, somebody, get some better writers for this show!

Rating: F