Charmed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2003 on The WB

7.6
  • Sucky Charmed

1.5
    Lucky Charmed-The Charmed Ones face a demon who has been killing leprechauns and stealing their magic. The leprechauns endow the sisters with good luck, which enables Paige to gain material wealth, Phoebe to meet a man, and Piper to book a major star to play P3. I really must commend the writers for this one. they have actually achieved a whole new low for trashy television with this chilidish, obnoxious mess of an episode. I don't know where to begin with "Lucky Charmed". So I decided to make a list:

-Horrible plot (Leprachans in danger!! OMG!! Kil them all I say!)

-Over the top Irish accents

-Horrible guest stars

-Awful acting

-Terrible sub-plots (Online dating is so great!! What is this? An infomercial?!)

-Cheap, corny rainbow affects

-That disguising Irish flute score playing in nearly every scene!!!

-The sisters have to be saved by a bunch of leprachans by a "low level" demon. I don't care if he gave them bad luck!! 1) Leprachans shouldn't be more powerful than the freakin' Charmed Ones and 2) these are the same sisters who vanquished the Source not to long ago, but they can't stop your run a mill demon, especially considering we know Piper blow him up in 2 seconds!!!

-Jason and Phoebe's surprise date couldn't have been more predictable!!

-Paige carelessly using magic again!! ( I don't care what her reason was, how many times has she learned personal gain=bad consequences!! The writers are seriously starting to make Paige dense!)

It I had to sum it up, "Lucky Charmed" is like Charmed gone PBS, I'm surprised a teletubbie didn't help the sisters too!! One of the worst Charmed episodes of the series. Everything about it was crao....well....Pat Benatar was pretty awesome though!!! Avoid this at all times!!