Charmed

Payback's A Witch

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2006 on The WB

• The best we saw this season so far.

Wyatt’s birthday party takes some astonishing turns, when he transforms his toys in to living beings, but *surprise* they aren’t bad; they were the best party entertainers for Wyatt and the other kids! I think it was cleverly plotted to let Wyatt deal with his missing daddy Leo.
    On the other part of town, Paige, Billie and Henry are hostage in a bank. We wouldn’t be at Charmed, when there would be no daemon interfering in that.
    Paige finally manages to heal someone (Henry to be particularly). So we can assume that this event will bring their relationship to a new level, something that might not be that bad.
    But why else I like this episode? The story wasn’t that exciting after all, but I think it’s because we see for the first time how Billie really can fit in the show. This way it was possible that not Billie stands in the centre/focus like the previous episodes.
    But some things made me think! For example where is Chris? Shouldn’t he be around when his brother has a big birthday party? And the second point is, I read that the budget for the show production was cut, but anyway that can afford to bring in a helicopter? Sure I liked it, but I think when they really have to cut coast, that would have been something. But it looks to me they are still doing quite well.
TNT