Charmed

Payback's A Witch

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2006 on The WB

• Paige and Billie are held hostage, as are we by this episode.

Okay, straight up this has to be the worst episode of Charmed of all time. In watching it a second time, I have to admit I fast-forwarded through some parts rather than tolerate them a second time. Let me start with the easier part- the good things. Phoebe looks great this episode, love the pigtails. Secondly, Paige being able to heal is a good thing, I guess. Lastly, it is good that Leo isn't being forgotten.

Otherwise, everything else is pretty much junk. Why didn't Billie just use her telekinesis to pull the gun out of the robber's hand? That wouldn't be exposing anything. Everyone would have just thought he dropped the dang thing. Billie makes a potion out of a bunch of crap from a purse? Come on. Paige and Henry vouche for a guy who then takes a bank hostage? Hahaha... poor choice. Besides Phoebe being cute, the scenes at the manor with the 3 action figures turned real by Wyatt are frankly somewhat painful to watch. There is some comedy there, but mostly, it is just foolishness. Paige makes one signal to the cameras and Piper just happens to be watching during that part. Preposterous, but that is pretty much this episode.