Charmed

Repo Manor

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 22, 2006 on The WB

• Pheobe moving out? Paige talking with fairies and leprecans, Piper trying to save Leo? Why does it seem we have seen all this before?

OK, Correct me if I am wrong, I thought the girls could not use their powers for personal gain..Paige helping Henry to have a good day so she can tell him she is a witch,(something he probably already knew or he is demon) doesn't that count as personal gain. And why does Pheobe have to move out? I thought the power of 3 only worked best when they lived together, wasn't that why Paige had to move it with them? And while Billie wasnt on my nerves this time, it was only because all she did was sit on the bed and look for her sister. The dollhouse was already done. Being shrunk down was already done. Being replaced was already done, and the reference to those 3 demons studing the charmed ones for 8 years was a poor attempt to use them as decoys for this particular episode. I am trying to keep interested but the writers are making hard. I almost feel sorry for the actresses for having to keep their chins up and go to work everyday. Even they know it can be done better. How many more episodes till the series ending? I enjoy the reruns on TNT better then the new ones.
LIFE