Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• The sisters are back and really to kick some major demon ass.

Awesome episode. I was kind of sad to see that they had to give up their 'normal' lives but glad to have the sisters back and ready to save the world... again. It will help the confusion of Billie a little anyway. Because she won't have to remember to call them by their alias anymore. I thought it was funny at the end when Dex fainted when Phoebe glamorized into her alias... lol.
  • Well, Billie did it again. She put the sisters in danger. And, She got Phoebe married..yes that what I said. MARRIED! At the end of the episode, the sister are themselves again. I'm guessing that they are secret agents now? They said that they were going

WOW! That about sums it up~

The fact that the sisters are the Halliwells again. GREAT GREAT GREAT! There's not a word to describe how good this episode was. I have fallin in love with CHARMED all over again! I didn't think that was possible...

I can't wait to see next weeks show!
  • Finally, Charmed as we knew it is back!

The first episode of the season I really like. I mean, Run, Piper Run and Desperate Housewitches were good episodes, but this one, I truly like.

Not only are they getting re-witched, they're getting re-Charmed. Charmed has finally gotten back the charm it had begun losing.

They regained their identities in a classy and well-written way. The guilt trips Billie and agent Murphy put on the sisters was gold.

The entire episode was interesting to watch, as opposed to some of the earlier episodes where you just wanted to fast forward some.
  • great episode

This was a good episode. When Billie cats a spell that makes Phoebe and Dex get married, the girls start to question themselves. The sisters are having troube adapting to there new lives, and they want there old ones back. So, what do the sisters do. They get em back. The sister are back in the public eye, and working for Homeland Security. Thats right Homeland Security. Who knows where this will go, but it Charmed so I know I'll like it. This was an amazing episode, it did the Charmed thing, mixing humor with of course drama. This season is going to be great.
  • The Power of Three is back!

• It great to have the Cahrmed ones back inaction again. It somethign we have all come to miss since the starting of this season. We ended last season not know this one would turn out. However, we which tohave some "COLE-ACTION". But its all good.

I mean its all well and good that our beloved threesome has now become a foursome, but has Charmed become blah?
    I mean, have u noticed how it seems that Charmed is no losing the HUMPH that attracted us to it in the first place?
    Its seems as though the created of our sexy witches (and our once handsome whitelighter- I mean, admit it Brad is getting old and he has lost that sexy handyman butt) somehow lost their creativity or at least greatly inneed of of ideas.
    I am still watching the show, however, cause i'm hooked. C U
  • The Power of 3 is back…and working for Homeland Security?

We start with the theme of the past few episodes, where The Charmed Ones are reluctant to help an innocent. Not typical of the girls to stand back and watch an innocent die. With the help of Billie and Agent Brody, the girls decided to come out of hiding and fight for the greater good.

Phoebe and Dex married. Well that is just plain weird, but his response to the ‘glamour’ was classic. I mean who would not react that way? It is one thing to believe something and another to see it with your own eyes.

Paige, well um I will leave that one alone.

Overall a great episode I thought, with us finally getting The Charmed Ones back! Now lets start kicking some demon butt…
  • The Power of Three is back - What do they need Billie for? Get rid of her and the show will be wonderful once again.

5.6
    Once again, The Power of Three, notice - three! the series is/was great without the smart mouthed little wannabe (billie) Get rid of her. She is seriously not needed or wanted. I like the touch that they will be working with Murphy. Good call.
  • Hiding No More...

Ok, LOVED the episode, but one thing came to mind. Once Phobe and Dex were married, shouldn\\\'t Dex have been able to see her true identity, and the identity of Piper and Leo, since the spell allowed FAMILY to see their true selves? Just something that came to mind.. but I do like how they regained a much needed respect. And wouldn\\\'t the scratch by the imps that was on Billie\\\'s arm have a side effect? And I\\\'m a geek I guess, But i like the filler scene that was done at night going through the Bay Bridge, it was a different style for Charmed.
  • WOW I LOVE this episode !!!!

Pheobe getting married because of billie and the twist was like Oh my god !!! Finally, this is the best episode so far And i think demands an applause to the writers !! This is excellent work !! The Charmed ones are back !! Wohoo!

This show deserves a 10 from me :D The best episode so far
  • A great episode. Thank you to the writers for figuring out how to get the sisters' real identities back!

This was a great episode. Billie cast a spell to try to help Phoebe, and Phoebe ended up getting married to Dex, just like in her premonition. It was strange, though, that Dex agreed to see how things would work themselves out. What normal person wouldn’t want to have a marriage annulled that they didn’t even remember participating in? Phoebe seemed like she wasn’t sure whether she should be happy that her premonition came true. In the last episode, it seemed like she was in a hurry to get pregnant and have a daughter, to fulfill her vision she had in the episode with the Avitars.

Piper decided to use “speed dating” as a way of digging P3 out of a downward spiral, and she talked Paige into participating. She supposedly needed hot chicks in order to lure more men into participating. She even considered asking Billie, but she was too young to be in a bar. Paige ended up hooking up with someone, only to give him the freeze when he called her Jill. This started Paige thinking about living a lie, which is what the sisters were doing, pretending to be other people.

When Agent Murphy from Homeland Security goes to see Piper, he made her feel guilty about not helping innocents. I’m still wondering how Homeland Security would legitimately be involved in helping innocents. But anyway, it was a good plot line to get Piper to think about getting back her real identity.

I was wondering how the writers were going to get the sisters’ real identities back into the script. Actually, I never could remember who was what new name, or what their alter identities were. Hurray for the sisters being themselves again! Maybe now we can get back to the adventure and vanquishing Demons!
  • Very interesting twist and a great setup for the future. The season seems to be flowing pretty smoothly and reminds me of some of the starting season

I found it interesting that when Dex married Phoebie that he did not instantly see her real self - as the spell was only to mask the sisters from those who were not called family. The character development of Billie feels like it might be leading up to a spin off of some sort. It would be nice to see more of what made her (Billie) what she is.
    Dex fainting really brought in the 'tie' to Bewitched, it was almost like watching Sam and Darrin.
    With the way the story line is going, one wonders if the sisters will have yet another chance at a real life with possibly Billie being the vessel to releive them of their wiccan duties.
  • Billie casts a love spell to get Phoebe out of the house and Phoebe, as Julie, ends up marrying Dex.

This episode was probably the best of the season so far. At the end of last season, when the sisters faked their deaths, I was worried how this season was going to go. But now that the sisters are back, it looks like this season is going to be just as good, if not better than the other seasons.
  • Charmed is AWESOME again...

Just wanted to make a short response to gayusername\'s review. While I agree with everything you said about the awesomeness of this episode and it bringing Charmed back to it\'s great self, I thought something should be pointed out about Agent Murphy. In the season finale last season, some old Homeland Security Agent told Agent Murphy to stay behind and wait for the Charmed Ones to return because he didn\'t believe they were dead, so Agent Murphy was led up to in an indirect kind of way.
  • Now is the best of the season so far! The episode really comes to terms with the marriage of Phoebe and Dex, and Paige can’t seem to be herself when she really isn’t herself. Not to mention Piper trying to find her life in the mess that it is.

This is just what the series needed, a pivotal, groundbreaking episode like this one. To start, I have to say, at first, I hated Billie, not because of her being on the show but the roles she plays. For me, she’s too eager and she attempts to steal the spotlight and undermine their warning, but now I’ve come to like her character little by little. The spell she cast was really cool, but a lot of the spells seem to have that same start: “In this night and in this hour…”. I think the marriage between Phoebe and Dex is awesome, although it’s not how I pictured it. The sisters did a bang up job when time for the vanquish came. The expression on Billie’s face as the masters came to work was awesome and I loved it. Trying to learn more, rather than demanding is more of my fancy.

But what took the cake for me was when the sisters finally came clean and that march was one that last a lifetime for me. As the door swung open and they walked through in all their grace was amazing. I loved every minute of it. I also enjoyed the jaw dropping of the receptionist. And the photo session at P3 was really cool!

Now that the sisters are back in the good graces of the people of the world and since they exist, we can see more of the heart stopping action like from before the Zankou saga. The show has come a long way. But Seasons 1-3 will always be the best action-wise, after Paige joined the band wagon the show was very “Fairytale Centric”. But the world is right again and I can’t wait until next week! I give this episode a whopping 10 out of 10!
  • The Charmed Ones are BACK!

The best episode this season. I dunno how lame people can watch then complain the new season sucks. Hate Billie if you want, but come on. What am I seeing that others don't? The ending had an emotional touch. It is great seeing them back to their old selves again.
    I'm glad Phoebe just decided to come out and tell Dex who/what she is. If the sister's can't get any new powers, then I guess I can get used to, as we all should, them glamouring. It seems to be in the budget. It'll come in handy as well. They all can do it.

The scene were they walked off the elevator into the Homeland Security office was a nice touch. The first thing I said was, "my charmed boos are back!". Lol. Whether the actresses want to go on or not, I honestly think this season will be great and lead to a 9th season.

Keep up the good work Charmed. This episode answers the question:"How are they going to go on if they are dead?"

Excellent episode.