Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

• It great to have the Cahrmed ones back inaction again. It somethign we have all come to miss since the starting of this season. We ended last season not know this one would turn out. However, we which tohave some "COLE-ACTION". But its all good.

I mean its all well and good that our beloved threesome has now become a foursome, but has Charmed become blah?
    I mean, have u noticed how it seems that Charmed is no losing the HUMPH that attracted us to it in the first place?
    Its seems as though the created of our sexy witches (and our once handsome whitelighter- I mean, admit it Brad is getting old and he has lost that sexy handyman butt) somehow lost their creativity or at least greatly inneed of of ideas.
    I am still watching the show, however, cause i'm hooked. C U
  • Imps = lame.

4.5
    Thank the gods Dex only has one episode left! He is possibly the most useless character Phoebe has ever dated, and she's been around the magical block a few times, and has had her share of cardboard cut-outs.

Elsewhere, the episode slips from mind-numbingly boring spells gone awry to groan inducing speed dating that only continues Paige's streak of hooking up with a new guy every episode. Enough already!

The strongest character this week is Billie. Shocking, I know, but she's the only one doing anything of any significance - she's fighting the good fight while the sisters arse about doin' jack. Sure, she's starting to become a tad grating, but I particularly enjoyed her scene where she confronts Phoebe, highlighting that it's not ok that the CO's are ignoring their innocents, and that something has to be done about it.

Of course, each sister gradually comes to terms with the fact that they cannot enjoy their new demon-free lifestyles, as the harder they try to ignore the danger that lurks in cheap alleyway sets, the more prevalent the threat becomes.

The cop-out regarding Phoebe's marriage to Dex only serves to highlight how inept the Charmed writing staff are - 5 episodes dedicated to Phoebe proclaiming the importance of this relationship, only to dwindle it away through magic.

Still, the idea of the Charmed Ones helping out Homeland Security with a few cases could inject some vitality into the season; it's certainly an interesting take on exposure.

Overall, though, this is an especially forgettable episode, with some horrid special effects, some dreadful hammy acting, and subplots that never really take off. Alyssa looks absolutely stunning throughout, so there is that!
  • Implausible! They've been fighting for so long to get normal lives. Now all of a sudden they're changing their minds within only 4 episodes - that's ridiculous. Walking straight into the homeland security guy's office, blowing their covers - ludicrous!

4.5
    Obviously, everyone around here loved this episode. Well, not me - the storyline is totally implausible! They've been fighting for so long (7 years, to be exact...well, 4 years if you count Paige) to get normal lives. Now, all of a sudden they're changing their minds within only 4 episodes - that's ridiculous. Compare getting attacked by demons every day (and thus being exposed to death) and having an alternative outside appearance (their alter egos didn't look any bad, so what's the big deal?). And by the way: walking straight into the homeland security guy's office, blowing their covers, is absolutely ludicrous. They couldn't have been any more careless. Honestly, that's a piece of poor writing, right there.
  • Out With The New, In With The Old

Rewitched-Billie jeopardizes the Charmed Ones' new lives when Agent Murphy spots her using her powers to save an innocent. Meanwhile, Phoebe's overnight trip with Dex comes to a surprising conclusion when Billie casts a spell to make her happy, a spell with unexpected consequences.

Better, but still full of "meh" factor. At least the sisters finally come to their senses and realize they can't run away from their destiny. The whole "new identities" plot was wearying thin and only seem to work when it was series ender kind of thing but it seems from there, the writers have been running around in circles. Although I'm still dumbfounded at the way the sisters' love lives have been presented on this series as of the last few seasons. Phoebe's little vision about marrying Dex made him such a focal point of the season so far, making us think he was Phoebe's soulmate, the one who would be the father of her daughter from the future, but it all turned out to be some spell Billie cast on her and Dex. Instead of getting the marriage annulled, she decides to stay married just cause...well....they care about each other anyway. Talk about sad and desperate! The same scene Phoebe finds out Dex played football in college, how can you stay married to someone when you barely know them!? O_0 Also, what is up with Paige hooking up with a guy after barely getting to know him? Didn't she makeout with a police officer just a few episodes ago? I swear if Constance M. Burge ever saw her series during these years, she must have had a serious breakdown! What kind of woman or women for that matter would act like this and think that's its normal? I'm asking you, Brad Kern?

Billie, despite being at her grating best in this episode, is actually the only character concerned about saving innocents and doing what's right despite all her inexperience and carelessness, so that's got to stand for something right? Antosis and the Imp Master are as about forgettable you'd expect. The Imps themselves are laughable, essentially being supernaturalmosquitoes....Oooo! At least we got to see the sisters' do a Power of three spell together, God knows we NEVER see those anymore so that's an added plus. Agent Murphy helping out sisters' bring them back to their lives in exchange for helping him with a few cases was a nice little plot point instead of theusual"rewinding time" or "massive mind-wipe". Too bad it never really goes anyway exciting....Anyway, "Rewitched" ismediocreCharmed fare, some decent developments but nothing good.

• The Power of Three is back - What do they need Billie for? Get rid of her and the show will be wonderful once again.

5.6
    Once again, The Power of Three, notice - three! the series is/was great without the smart mouthed little wannabe (billie) Get rid of her. She is seriously not needed or wanted. I like the touch that they will be working with Murphy. Good call.
  • Out of characters... Now more than ever! Xd It's cool! Now we have them back! But once again... What the hell was that? Can they do some serios demons?? A conclusion to our problems!

At Last!! I think we love this episode just for that! xd. We knew they have to came back sometime! At last they realize the thing "how we are to do this?" I think is one of the mistakes that makes us think that the girls are so kind of Selfish monters... I NEVER would dare to make a charapter to do that. It means that they're so selfish enough to let people die for have a "normal" life. The idea damage the personality of three sisters! (Do you rembember apocalipse not!?? I was great that they were disposse to do that sacrifice...And now the don't wanna do it??) And for all that people that think that it was a stupid thing that they came back to their destiny ("they were trying seven years to be free...") I would say: "Would you be able to live knowing that people die because you wanna have a normal life??" Also they weren't figthing demons everysingleday!!! (I'm just mad that they were able to make the sisters do that! They wouldn't never do it!)

Let's talk about the episode...The Freaky **** Demons!! Why do they look so stupid!! Please we wanna see more powerful demons and wicca stories! the **** the little-inchs-things were so a great idea! they could have done something with it! And... I don't know why but the alley was horrible! (Bad photografy for the scene!) Do you remember when they used to film outside in streets, parks, etc... Wouldn't be perfect the inchs scene in the moonlight in apark!! yes, I would be!

But, in the other hand... the sister life scenes were well!! (why did Phoebe had the spell in her hand alredy in the last scene! Quite disgusting) I have to say that the effect ni front of the mirror when the say the spell was so bad! Just a freakin ligth? And in the last park...what's the sense of all the cameras!?

Also they should have feel a little more "I don't wanna hurt inocens" instead of "I'm not myself,I wanna chance". People's dying for your decision! How do the writers did it!? That are not our Charmed Ones!!

I think we have to get a 6 for the episode! I0m a truly lover of the 50& in charmed: We have a good 50% sisters-life but we've not a good 50% wicca-lifes! So that's why the episode is half done! Seeing the "imps"(I don't know hoe to write it) as a original idea I give a little mora than a five! Ok, that's it!

PD: Oh God!! I think this is the most bigger review that I made!! That's what happen when you do that to the wicca-charmed-world!
  • Imp My Ride

7.4
    Well, thank god the "glamoured identities" are gone! That whole story seemed to drag on for ages and I couldn't stand how everything was being shot in front of mirrors, just so we could catch a glimpse of the younger actresses who played the glamours.

I actually enjoyed this episode for the most part. Rewitched sees the sisters gradually realizing that they miss their old lives at the same time that Homeland Security agent Murphy begins monitoring their activities. They also battle an Imp Master and strike a deal with Murphy in order to get their old lives back.

I'm absolutely ecstatic that the sisters have got their old identities back and I was glad that the writers didn't resort to lame reasons to have them return, like if they just got The Cleaners to appear and undo time or something. The sisters teaming up with Murphy was good but slightly unbelievable. Could Murphy, who's just an average agent, really say that he organized the entire thing behind his boss' back? It just doesn't work.

This episode had a lot of moments which were reminiscent of the Shannen seasons, with the scene in front of the fireplace being the most memorable. Alyssa and Rose excelled in this scene and it featured sisterly bonding that hadn't been seen on the show in years.

The subplot involving the Imps was slightly pointless and it was only there to give Billie something to do. The Imps themselves looked cool but the Imp Master was another case of a Charmed guest actor being way OTT with his performance.

Phoebe and Dex's relationship had a major development but one which was incredibly lame! Billie casts a spell which makes them both run off to Napa for a quicky wedding. When the spell ends, they decide to remain married! My jaw hit the floor. We all understand Phoebe's (scary) desperation to get knocked up but how stupid is Dex for actually going through with the whole thing?! He's known Phoebe for, what, two months or so, and he's already ready to marry her??!! It's almost like all the common sense on the show was stuck on the nunchunks Billie threw out the window last episode!

Some other annoyances included the tacky music in the slo-mo scene where the sisters are revealed in all their glory. It has got to be one of the cheesiest scenes in years! The closing moment was also stupid with Dex fainting and everything. Oh, how hilarious! But wait... this isn't Bewitched!

One other thing that is annoying me is how little Leo has to do now. He's only signed up for 10 episodes yet the writers waste him in hours which has him doing the "painstakingly important plot developments" of taking care of babies, getting his shirt torn off by some slutty housewife and getting locked out of a house! At least let him do something important in his small amount of episodes!

Besides a few moments of completely moronic behavior, Rewitched is undoubtedly the best episode of the season so far with a satisfying ending to the glamour storyline.

Rating: B+
  • Every time the writers want to introduce a new character, someone else is let in on the Charmed secret, and that's not exactly a good thing.

In recent seasons, there has been an unending slew of police characters who come close to or do become privy to the Charmed secret. It seems like more and more of the Charmed episodes are based solely around the sisters having to hide their magic from the prying eyes of the outside world. When used as a plot tool, I don't mind it so much, as in the instances of Prue's death, and the seventh-season finale. The first few episodes of the eighth season struck me as a little cheesy, especially with the addition of the character Billie.

Ever since season 4 or 5, the main way the writers seem to introduce new characters is to come up with a new cop who's onto the Charmed One's supernatural goings-on. In earlier seasons, the threat of exposure was real, with Inspector Davidson, among others. Now, whenever the Charmed ones are about to be exposed, the intruder either asks them for help, or they befriend them, though those two are not mutually exclusive.

I believe that this whole ordeal may have begun around the time that the FBI witch hunter attacked the sisters in the fourth season (if I'm not mistaken). Since then, there has been an endless line of police characters waiting to expose the sisters' secret.

I think a significant amount of the show's appeal comes from the viewer "sharing" a secret that few others do (aside from the milllions of other viewers across the country) and the more characters that are privy to the knowledge, the less of a secret it becomes. It's then no longer exiting to hope that the sisters defeat the demon and manage to go undetected, because sooner or later, they'll just befriend another police officer, FBI agent, or other official authority, or they'll be conveniently caught in the crossfire and killed by a demon.

Bring back the old days of Charmed, or I expect that the viewing audience will shrink drastically for coming episodes or future seasons, regardless of the attempt to attract a younger audience by adding younger characters (Billie stands on point). By the way, to any WB executives who may lurk in these forums, I think any of the four sisters (Shannen Doherty included, of course) have a much greater appeal (sex, or otherwise) than "Billie", and I'm in your lowest target age-group (I'm 18 years old after all). I mean, Holly-Marie Combs is the oldest (at least on the show) and she's only 13 or 14 years older than I am, right? I still think she's HOT.
  • About the episode.

7.7
    I think that it is really good episode. It containts of many interesting moments. Don't you think that demons are a lil bit humans. I mean that they have got their own a very big cupboard with stylish clothes. That is add. Well all in all the demon ti REWITCHED lived in the room of Gedeon, who was in serial for about three yars ago. Billy was very good in this episode and it was really interesting to watch at her. All I can say that Charmed producers are very good and they have got many fresh ideas. Rewitched episode was an example like a very good episode.
  • its about time

7.7
    I was wondering how long they were going to be able to keep up the being dead routine. There is only so much that the Billy character can do. Hopefully this season is still salvable now. Maybe they will develop the Billy character more and give her some depth.

I know that the show is probably in its last season don’t make us wish that it had ended sooner spice it up I have been a die hard fan since the begging and I would hate to be disappointed now
  • when is a wedding not a wedding?

When it is a fashion show i reckon, but guess what, these girls are here again in their own way and they are about to see themselves in the mirror again.
    The buzz has been out there for a long time, but it must be said that this episode is a little more sloppy then i am used to. The one thing they are supposed to keep a secret, is becoming a lot more visible then they should hope to get.
    The Homeland security could have been better and a lot more entangled towards season 8 then they did, and that is perhaps a shame, but in the end, the story is not too bad with enough sister bantering, blaming and flaming to sit back and enjoy the feeling of not having to do all that to ensure your own space.

Overall the lid is back on the bucket and the normal old way will continue from this moment on.
  • Very interesting twist and a great setup for the future. The season seems to be flowing pretty smoothly and reminds me of some of the starting season

I found it interesting that when Dex married Phoebie that he did not instantly see her real self - as the spell was only to mask the sisters from those who were not called family. The character development of Billie feels like it might be leading up to a spin off of some sort. It would be nice to see more of what made her (Billie) what she is.
    Dex fainting really brought in the 'tie' to Bewitched, it was almost like watching Sam and Darrin.
    With the way the story line is going, one wonders if the sisters will have yet another chance at a real life with possibly Billie being the vessel to releive them of their wiccan duties.
  • helo, i want to watch this episode

Unaware that she is being watched, Billie jeopardizes the Charmed Ones\' new lives when she uses her powers to save an innocent and is caught by Agent Murphy of Homeland Security, who has suspected all along that she and the \"cousins\" are involved in supernatural activities and that the Halliwell sisters are not dead. Meanwhile, Phoebe\'s overnight trip with Dex ends in marriage when she and Dex are put under a spell by Billie; and Piper and Paige organize a speed dating night at P3 to get the club back on its financial feet. Finally, the Charmed Ones and Leo permanently return to their old identities and join forces with Agent Murphy.
  • An exciting episode that give a satisfying ending to the glamoured identities story line.

I’m not surprised the glamoured identities didn’t last longer. It was inevitable to keep them up for much longer than this, as the sisters clearly wanted their old lives back. The individual ways, in which they reached the conclusion, were greatly done and we really understood the motives behind their decision. Billie was ok in this episode, and so was Leo, but it was really the sister that shone. They really showed why the series mainly is about them. The acting and writing of the sisters were outstanding, and some scenes were classic. The scene at the fireplace between Phoebe and Paige will stay for me for very long. It showed both how fragile and how strong the sisters can be, and a bit of the old Charmed feeling was brought back to life. The demons were fairly original and interesting, although they didn’t play much purpose. The same thing goes with the Phoebe/Dex marriage. It just seemed very pointless, and the only good moments between the two of them in the episode was in the end were Phoebe “told” him the truth for the very first time. I didn’t appreciate Agent Murphy much either. The show has had way to many cops, and if they needed one on the show they could have kept Darryl, who is a known and loved character, instead of some boring newbie.

The ending where Paige and Piper walk out from the door at P3 like some sort of film stars just annoyed me so much. It was cheesy and plain silly. Just because they happen to be alive and working for the Police doesn’t mean that they deserve so much attention. I’m positive I wouldn’t treat someone like a superstar just because they were on the news recently. Please.

All in all, Rewitched was a fun, exciting and classic episode of Charmed, with some memorable scenes and a fair ending and satisfying to the glamoured Charmed Ones arc. It was fun as long as it lasted, but it seemed just about right to get rid of them now. Good work.
  • THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN

The girls are back in town

A lot of folk see this episode as the 'return of the Charmed Ones'. Don't see it that way myself. The only difference since SWTWG seems to be that the sisters vanquish the baddies then sit around moaning about it rather than heading down to P3 for a drink. Perhaps I'm missing something. That said, I am glad they got rid of the false identities. They were fun for a time but they were kind of limiting. Having Agent Murphy lie about hiding them was a smart move by the writers. It may not be totally believable but it's better than some silly magical fix and it brings a useful character into the show.

Anyway, theme for the week is whether or not the Charmed Ones should come out of retirement. There's plenty of soul searching and some of it is quite convincing. The real problem is the lack of a story to back this up.

The demon plot is utterly pointless and seems to have been added purely to give Billie something to do. The imps look quite good and the impmaster (if that's a word) is suitably strange but they don't serve any purpose at all. At least we get a power of three spell to kill the demon. About time!

Phoebe getting married is pretty lame. It takes up a lot of airtime without adding anything to the episode. Piper's speed dating event is fun but forgettable. And do we have to keep having these scenes of Paige shoving her tongue down someone's throat? I'd much rather the writers found her a proper boyfriend. Bring back Glen!

To finish on a positive, can I just say I really like Leo as a house husband. While he was good value last season as an elder and an avatar, this suits his character far better. It also brings out the best in Piper. Bless 'em both.

Score: 8.3
  • nice episode, i really ejoyed it finally an episode with answers

rewitched is the fellowship of the previous episode (desperate housewitches) billie is tired of waiting she wants to protect the innocent against the demon anthosus, but the sisters dont want it to be happen everyone still thinks their death so if they show their selves their secret would be broken. billie doenst listen to them and has a little plan on her own while that phoebe marries dex without knowing it, but if you think they have a lot of problems it's not over yet. the three sisters have also a problem with their split personality and after they destroyed anthosus with the little plan of billie, they make an end to their fake death.
  • Finally, Charmed as we knew it is back!

The first episode of the season I really like. I mean, Run, Piper Run and Desperate Housewitches were good episodes, but this one, I truly like.

Not only are they getting re-witched, they're getting re-Charmed. Charmed has finally gotten back the charm it had begun losing.

They regained their identities in a classy and well-written way. The guilt trips Billie and agent Murphy put on the sisters was gold.

The entire episode was interesting to watch, as opposed to some of the earlier episodes where you just wanted to fast forward some.
  • Now that's more like it! Finally a good episode after a few mortifying ones! Now that's Charmed we all know and like!

The end of our troubles! I can't say that it was completely perfect, but it's a start.
    First of all, they are back, with their powers, full package! Finally! Then, the acting has improved. The sisters three finally act like they're supposed to after seven years, and Billie is also better.

I think that we'll be hearing more from this agent Murphy guy... But, this is the last episode with Jason Lewis! we got rid of him, everybody! :)

I really don't know what else to say, except... I'm about to watch the next episode and hope that it gets even better... LOL :)
  • They are back!!

When they faked their own deaths, I was hoping for this very moment when the sisters would regret their decision and get back to their old lifes. And finally they did!
    The first part of the episode wasn't all that special, although I like Billie's character and she's always a guarantee for a lot of fun...
    When the sisters reversed the spell and finally saw themselves in the mirror again, I knew that now it had to be great again. And then they walked out of that elevator at Homeland Security and that was one of the most special scenes ever!!
  • Our girls are finally back!

I was finally glad to see the sisters come out of hiding. I was wondering how long they could keep the whole thing up. I loved the way they all walked into Homeland Security and all the people just stared at them. It was fantastic, and also the best part of the season so far. Billie was once again her annoying self, flitting around making more pointless busy work for the sisters. And baby Chris made another appearance in this episode, but no Wyatt. It seems they forgot about Chris for the first three episodes with no mention of him, and now hes there, and for some reason Wyatt was supposedly with Victor. Why do we never see the brothers together? The whole Phoebe and Dex thing has become really drawn out. I'm sure it will end somehow next week, I can't really see him as the father of her child. He's an annoying character. I really can't wait for next week, I hope the good episodes keep on coming.
  • The Power of Three is back!

This was a good episode. When Billie cats a spell that makes Phoebe and Dex get married, the girls start to question themselves. The sisters are having troube adapting to there new lives, and they want there old ones back. So, what do the sisters do. They get em back. The sister are back in the public eye, and working for Homeland Security. Thats right Homeland Security. Who knows where this will go, but it Charmed so I know I'll like it. This was an amazing episode, it did the Charmed thing, mixing humor with of course drama. This season is going to be great.
  • The Power of 3 is back…and working for Homeland Security?

We start with the theme of the past few episodes, where The Charmed Ones are reluctant to help an innocent. Not typical of the girls to stand back and watch an innocent die. With the help of Billie and Agent Brody, the girls decided to come out of hiding and fight for the greater good.

Phoebe and Dex married. Well that is just plain weird, but his response to the ‘glamour’ was classic. I mean who would not react that way? It is one thing to believe something and another to see it with your own eyes.

Paige, well um I will leave that one alone.

Overall a great episode I thought, with us finally getting The Charmed Ones back! Now lets start kicking some demon butt…
  • A great episode. Thank you to the writers for figuring out how to get the sisters' real identities back!

This was a great episode. Billie cast a spell to try to help Phoebe, and Phoebe ended up getting married to Dex, just like in her premonition. It was strange, though, that Dex agreed to see how things would work themselves out. What normal person wouldn’t want to have a marriage annulled that they didn’t even remember participating in? Phoebe seemed like she wasn’t sure whether she should be happy that her premonition came true. In the last episode, it seemed like she was in a hurry to get pregnant and have a daughter, to fulfill her vision she had in the episode with the Avitars.

Piper decided to use “speed dating” as a way of digging P3 out of a downward spiral, and she talked Paige into participating. She supposedly needed hot chicks in order to lure more men into participating. She even considered asking Billie, but she was too young to be in a bar. Paige ended up hooking up with someone, only to give him the freeze when he called her Jill. This started Paige thinking about living a lie, which is what the sisters were doing, pretending to be other people.

When Agent Murphy from Homeland Security goes to see Piper, he made her feel guilty about not helping innocents. I’m still wondering how Homeland Security would legitimately be involved in helping innocents. But anyway, it was a good plot line to get Piper to think about getting back her real identity.

I was wondering how the writers were going to get the sisters’ real identities back into the script. Actually, I never could remember who was what new name, or what their alter identities were. Hurray for the sisters being themselves again! Maybe now we can get back to the adventure and vanquishing Demons!
  • As the episode title says, the sisters get heir identity back

A very good episode, this season is having a very good start if ya ask me.

The episode was really good and funny. Phoebe getting married, Dex fainting, Paige at the speed dating.

The only downside of the episode was that the demons were really wack. The MEGA-NERD was acting really bad and so was the other demon, Antonius or something.
    It's too bad that now all the demons look like humans and not like Belthazor, Javna, The Source or Abraxas. It would be more fun if the demons looked a little bit more like them than like humans.

Leo only has like 10 appearances in this season, and the writers only give him these crappy roles to play. Getting hitched on, being locked outside the door, watching the game. I mean, if he only has 10 episodes, give him something good, you know.

Anyway, it was a fantastic episode and can't wait to see Kill Billie.
  • a great episode.

The sisters are having doubts about changing their identities which i was glad they went back to their old selves because i didn't really like that storyline but it was interesting enough.

Billie goes chasing after demons in this episode and at the end of the episode she vanquishs the imp master and lures his master towards the charmed ones so they can vanquish him.

This was the first episode of charmed i had watched and i really like how the imps looked in this episode.

overall: A great episode of my favourite tv show and this episode was also very interesting.
  • I couldn't find another suitable classification - need more options, but the Charmed ones are finally back...took long enough - but it is sort of exiting, right? lol

I like this episode purely because it almost felt like the good old days...but not quite.
    It had humour (Phoebe getting married etc) and the major plus is that they have finally gotten back to their original identities. It just didn't seem right having all these scenes where they would look in the mirror at someone else's image...and it made me get annoyed at Phoebe - NOT good! I don't see why they couldn't have just gone back in time or messed with everyone's minds so they didn't know about the whole dying thing lol, hence avoiding this new identity crap.
    So...now that they have their old identities back they just have to sort of get Prue back to make it perfect. I like that Billie finally did something good in that she made the sisters realise they should be themselves...or at least led them into doing that, even if it was unintentional lol. I'm having a little trouble getting used to Billie. i just don't see the point in bringing this new person in as a main character in the final season. If they should be bringing anyone into the final season to let it go out with amazing ratings then by rights it should be Shannen. There is a hell of a lot of demand for Shannen's return and the show will never be quite right without her there, looking after her sisters and making sure they are alright. Besides, she needs to meet Paige, doesn't she?
    Hey..if Billie wants to do something else fantastic to follow on from getting the Charmed ones back then she should use her computer scrying thing to find Prue and make her return...What can I say, it's technology...there's gotta be something good about these 'major advances' lol.
  • Finally the Charmed Ones are back, and it's about time too!!!

This episode was ok , not as great as I had expected it to be , but not as bad as the first 2 episodes .

The sisters finally got their identities back , it's about time too ! !

It was getting a little too silly with their alias's and differnt looks . I was wondering when they would be fed up with the whole different identity thing .

Pheobe's marriage was a huge surprise , but it looks like it won't last long , which is good .

And Billie is still as annoying & irresponsible as ever .
  • Billie jeopardizes the Charmed Ones' new lives when Agent Murphy spots her using her powers to save an innocent. Meanwhile, Phoebe's overnight trip with Dex comes to a surprising conclusion when Billie casts a spell to make her happy.

Great episode!! Billie is learning this witchcraft really fast!! I love how the Charmed got a plan and show themselves to everyone that thought they were dead and they are ok with it. Alot of agents are covering up for them. Frist Brody now Murphy, I bet it is because they are good looking. Dex and Phoebe or should I say Juilie get married! Dex fainted at the end and now he is going to dumb her just because she is a witch!
  • Billie casts a love spell to get Phoebe out of the house and Phoebe, as Julie, ends up marrying Dex.

This episode was probably the best of the season so far. At the end of last season, when the sisters faked their deaths, I was worried how this season was going to go. But now that the sisters are back, it looks like this season is going to be just as good, if not better than the other seasons.
  • Wow. I was worried that Season 8 would be a bunch of trash, but this episode was anything but. The sisters are back to their real identities - no more trying to keep track of Jo and Julie and whoever. Awesome.

To tell the truth I'm quite surprised that this episode was so good, basing my opinion on the rest of this season. I can't express how glad I am that the sisters finally have their own identities back. I loved how Billie (I NEVER thought I'd like anything that retard did) made Phoebe feel bad for not protecting innocents. Then there was that guy and Paige - that was a sad moment of realization. Piper's talk with that Homeland Security guy was also wonderful, though she seemed to care the least when Paige and Phoebe wanted their old identities back. I'm sure this will make a lot of fans happy, as the stupid new identities were annoying the crap out of me.

Billie isn't dead yet, which sucks, but I guess she wasn't too terribly retarded in this episode. The only thing that really bothered me with this episode was how Phoebe wanted to stay married to Dex, and actually thought that he'd want to also (except he didn't seem to mind for God knows what reason...he Freaking Got Married And Didn't Remember Doing It). Other than that, the rest of the episode was awesome.

Every aspect of the episode tied in to the central plot of the episode. It would have been nice to see that agent guy in a few previous episodes though to develop his character; I don't think the sisters would be able to trust hi that readily. I liked how Billie's demon chase led to the sister's vanquishing the demon, furthering their need to get their old identities back. The sisters are meant to fight evil, and they could only deny their destinies for so long. It's about time they realized that they can't ignore innocents.

I'm glad I can look forward to watching Charmed again like I used to years ago.
< 1 2