Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

• The Charmed Ones are BACK!

The best episode this season. I dunno how lame people can watch then complain the new season sucks. Hate Billie if you want, but come on. What am I seeing that others don't? The ending had an emotional touch. It is great seeing them back to their old selves again.
    I'm glad Phoebe just decided to come out and tell Dex who/what she is. If the sister's can't get any new powers, then I guess I can get used to, as we all should, them glamouring. It seems to be in the budget. It'll come in handy as well. They all can do it.

The scene were they walked off the elevator into the Homeland Security office was a nice touch. The first thing I said was, "my charmed boos are back!". Lol. Whether the actresses want to go on or not, I honestly think this season will be great and lead to a 9th season.

Keep up the good work Charmed. This episode answers the question:"How are they going to go on if they are dead?"

Excellent episode.
  • Now is the best of the season so far! The episode really comes to terms with the marriage of Phoebe and Dex, and Paige can’t seem to be herself when she really isn’t herself. Not to mention Piper trying to find her life in the mess that it is.

This is just what the series needed, a pivotal, groundbreaking episode like this one. To start, I have to say, at first, I hated Billie, not because of her being on the show but the roles she plays. For me, she’s too eager and she attempts to steal the spotlight and undermine their warning, but now I’ve come to like her character little by little. The spell she cast was really cool, but a lot of the spells seem to have that same start: “In this night and in this hour…”. I think the marriage between Phoebe and Dex is awesome, although it’s not how I pictured it. The sisters did a bang up job when time for the vanquish came. The expression on Billie’s face as the masters came to work was awesome and I loved it. Trying to learn more, rather than demanding is more of my fancy.

But what took the cake for me was when the sisters finally came clean and that march was one that last a lifetime for me. As the door swung open and they walked through in all their grace was amazing. I loved every minute of it. I also enjoyed the jaw dropping of the receptionist. And the photo session at P3 was really cool!

Now that the sisters are back in the good graces of the people of the world and since they exist, we can see more of the heart stopping action like from before the Zankou saga. The show has come a long way. But Seasons 1-3 will always be the best action-wise, after Paige joined the band wagon the show was very “Fairytale Centric”. But the world is right again and I can’t wait until next week! I give this episode a whopping 10 out of 10!
  • Charmed is AWESOME again...

Just wanted to make a short response to gayusername\'s review. While I agree with everything you said about the awesomeness of this episode and it bringing Charmed back to it\'s great self, I thought something should be pointed out about Agent Murphy. In the season finale last season, some old Homeland Security Agent told Agent Murphy to stay behind and wait for the Charmed Ones to return because he didn\'t believe they were dead, so Agent Murphy was led up to in an indirect kind of way.
  • Billie casts a love spell to get Phoebe out of the house and Phoebe, as Julie, ends up marrying Dex.

This episode was probably the best of the season so far. At the end of last season, when the sisters faked their deaths, I was worried how this season was going to go. But now that the sisters are back, it looks like this season is going to be just as good, if not better than the other seasons.
  • Very interesting twist and a great setup for the future. The season seems to be flowing pretty smoothly and reminds me of some of the starting season

I found it interesting that when Dex married Phoebie that he did not instantly see her real self - as the spell was only to mask the sisters from those who were not called family. The character development of Billie feels like it might be leading up to a spin off of some sort. It would be nice to see more of what made her (Billie) what she is.
    Dex fainting really brought in the 'tie' to Bewitched, it was almost like watching Sam and Darrin.
    With the way the story line is going, one wonders if the sisters will have yet another chance at a real life with possibly Billie being the vessel to releive them of their wiccan duties.
  • A great episode. Thank you to the writers for figuring out how to get the sisters' real identities back!

This was a great episode. Billie cast a spell to try to help Phoebe, and Phoebe ended up getting married to Dex, just like in her premonition. It was strange, though, that Dex agreed to see how things would work themselves out. What normal person wouldn’t want to have a marriage annulled that they didn’t even remember participating in? Phoebe seemed like she wasn’t sure whether she should be happy that her premonition came true. In the last episode, it seemed like she was in a hurry to get pregnant and have a daughter, to fulfill her vision she had in the episode with the Avitars.

Piper decided to use “speed dating” as a way of digging P3 out of a downward spiral, and she talked Paige into participating. She supposedly needed hot chicks in order to lure more men into participating. She even considered asking Billie, but she was too young to be in a bar. Paige ended up hooking up with someone, only to give him the freeze when he called her Jill. This started Paige thinking about living a lie, which is what the sisters were doing, pretending to be other people.

When Agent Murphy from Homeland Security goes to see Piper, he made her feel guilty about not helping innocents. I’m still wondering how Homeland Security would legitimately be involved in helping innocents. But anyway, it was a good plot line to get Piper to think about getting back her real identity.

I was wondering how the writers were going to get the sisters’ real identities back into the script. Actually, I never could remember who was what new name, or what their alter identities were. Hurray for the sisters being themselves again! Maybe now we can get back to the adventure and vanquishing Demons!
  • WOW I LOVE this episode !!!!

Pheobe getting married because of billie and the twist was like Oh my god !!! Finally, this is the best episode so far And i think demands an applause to the writers !! This is excellent work !! The Charmed ones are back !! Wohoo!

This show deserves a 10 from me :D The best episode so far
  • Hiding No More...

Ok, LOVED the episode, but one thing came to mind. Once Phobe and Dex were married, shouldn\\\'t Dex have been able to see her true identity, and the identity of Piper and Leo, since the spell allowed FAMILY to see their true selves? Just something that came to mind.. but I do like how they regained a much needed respect. And wouldn\\\'t the scratch by the imps that was on Billie\\\'s arm have a side effect? And I\\\'m a geek I guess, But i like the filler scene that was done at night going through the Bay Bridge, it was a different style for Charmed.
  • The Power of Three is back - What do they need Billie for? Get rid of her and the show will be wonderful once again.

5.6
    Once again, The Power of Three, notice - three! the series is/was great without the smart mouthed little wannabe (billie) Get rid of her. She is seriously not needed or wanted. I like the touch that they will be working with Murphy. Good call.
  • The Power of 3 is back…and working for Homeland Security?

We start with the theme of the past few episodes, where The Charmed Ones are reluctant to help an innocent. Not typical of the girls to stand back and watch an innocent die. With the help of Billie and Agent Brody, the girls decided to come out of hiding and fight for the greater good.

Phoebe and Dex married. Well that is just plain weird, but his response to the ‘glamour’ was classic. I mean who would not react that way? It is one thing to believe something and another to see it with your own eyes.

Paige, well um I will leave that one alone.

Overall a great episode I thought, with us finally getting The Charmed Ones back! Now lets start kicking some demon butt…
  • It great to have the Cahrmed ones back inaction again. It somethign we have all come to miss since the starting of this season. We ended last season not know this one would turn out. However, we which tohave some "COLE-ACTION". But its all good.

I mean its all well and good that our beloved threesome has now become a foursome, but has Charmed become blah?
    I mean, have u noticed how it seems that Charmed is no losing the HUMPH that attracted us to it in the first place?
    Its seems as though the created of our sexy witches (and our once handsome whitelighter- I mean, admit it Brad is getting old and he has lost that sexy handyman butt) somehow lost their creativity or at least greatly inneed of of ideas.
    I am still watching the show, however, cause i'm hooked. C U
  • The Power of Three is back!

This was a good episode. When Billie cats a spell that makes Phoebe and Dex get married, the girls start to question themselves. The sisters are having troube adapting to there new lives, and they want there old ones back. So, what do the sisters do. They get em back. The sister are back in the public eye, and working for Homeland Security. Thats right Homeland Security. Who knows where this will go, but it Charmed so I know I'll like it. This was an amazing episode, it did the Charmed thing, mixing humor with of course drama. This season is going to be great.
  • great episode

• Finally, Charmed as we knew it is back!

The first episode of the season I really like. I mean, Run, Piper Run and Desperate Housewitches were good episodes, but this one, I truly like.

Not only are they getting re-witched, they're getting re-Charmed. Charmed has finally gotten back the charm it had begun losing.

They regained their identities in a classy and well-written way. The guilt trips Billie and agent Murphy put on the sisters was gold.

The entire episode was interesting to watch, as opposed to some of the earlier episodes where you just wanted to fast forward some.
  • Well, Billie did it again. She put the sisters in danger. And, She got Phoebe married..yes that what I said. MARRIED! At the end of the episode, the sister are themselves again. I'm guessing that they are secret agents now? They said that they were going

WOW! That about sums it up~

The fact that the sisters are the Halliwells again. GREAT GREAT GREAT! There's not a word to describe how good this episode was. I have fallin in love with CHARMED all over again! I didn't think that was possible...

I can't wait to see next weeks show!
  • The sisters are back and really to kick some major demon ass.

Awesome episode. I was kind of sad to see that they had to give up their 'normal' lives but glad to have the sisters back and ready to save the world... again. It will help the confusion of Billie a little anyway. Because she won't have to remember to call them by their alias anymore. I thought it was funny at the end when Dex fainted when Phoebe glamorized into her alias... lol.
  • This is the best eppie of the SEASON!

When I finally a GREAT eppie! I was really hating the new season, until I saw this eppie! I loved this eppie! Its a 10! I am sooo glad that they are back to the way they were! And I was really hating Billy there for a while, but after seeing this episode I am really really liking her! This eppie made me soo glad that I watched it. This is just like back in Season 4 & 5! Thats when the best eppies were, and this is one of the best yet! And I just loved how they FINALLY saw how misirable they were as 'other' people and Im glad they liked being themselves, just BRILLANT was this eppie!
  • This is why I watch the show.

The Charmed Ones are back in a big way. It was so nice for them to finally return to their old selves again. With the help of new with, Billie, they are able to see that they are not truly happy with their new lives. Thankfully someone knows that the Charmed Ones were the reason for lower death rates, something San Fran. hadn't seen in awhile. Pheobe's prem. comes true, and she marries Rex, and better still they are going to stay married. (Want to know the tidbits, then read the recap!) When they get their new identities back, Pheobe confronts her hubby, who faints, and Piper and Prue show up at P3 to happy fans.

Happy fan here too. Bravo WB, bravo Charmed.
  • Finally, the kind of episode I've been waiting for since the start of the season. I love the show very much but I did feel the show was lacking since the start of S8. Can't wait for the next episode.

This episode was totally great. I loved every minute of it. Since the start of S8 I knew the show was going to go in a different direction due to budget cuts and the higher ups who just don't get what the shows about. The new episodes had some good parts but where a bit of a disappoint since knowing it has such great potential. But despite all that REWITCHED came with full force and kicking major booty. I hope the writes stay on this butt kicking mojo and continue with the great episodes. I love that the charmed ones decided to rejoin the living and take back their old lives. Oh and I so loved how Phoebe revealed to Dex her alter ego and how he just passed out. PRICELESS!!! Keep the GREAT episodes coming.
  • As the episode title says, the sisters get heir identity back

A very good episode, this season is having a very good start if ya ask me.

The episode was really good and funny. Phoebe getting married, Dex fainting, Paige at the speed dating.

The only downside of the episode was that the demons were really wack. The MEGA-NERD was acting really bad and so was the other demon, Antonius or something.
    It's too bad that now all the demons look like humans and not like Belthazor, Javna, The Source or Abraxas. It would be more fun if the demons looked a little bit more like them than like humans.

Leo only has like 10 appearances in this season, and the writers only give him these crappy roles to play. Getting hitched on, being locked outside the door, watching the game. I mean, if he only has 10 episodes, give him something good, you know.

Anyway, it was a fantastic episode and can't wait to see Kill Billie.
  • This episode was awsome! I loved it.

This episode was awsome! I loved it. Bilie casts a love spell for Phoebe and Dex. She thought it would help them get closer. But Bilie didn't realize what the spell had done. Phoebe was getting ready for her date with Dex. Dex rings the doorbell and Phoebe goes to the door. When Phoebe opened the door the spell started working. It worked a little to well. Phoebe and Dex run off and get married. When they come home, they don't remember what happened. Phoebe runs up stairs to the attic and starts yelling at Billie. Billie didn't know the spell would make them get married. The sisters and Leo are thinking of changing back to their original identities. At the end of the episode they do. Phoebe tells Dex that she is a witch and he faints.

I love this episode cuz they got their identities back. I think it was a great idea. This was a great episode.
  • Finally the Charmed Ones are back, and it's about time too!!!

This episode was ok , not as great as I had expected it to be , but not as bad as the first 2 episodes .

The sisters finally got their identities back , it's about time too ! !

It was getting a little too silly with their alias's and differnt looks . I was wondering when they would be fed up with the whole different identity thing .

Pheobe's marriage was a huge surprise , but it looks like it won't last long , which is good .

And Billie is still as annoying & irresponsible as ever .
  • Every time the writers want to introduce a new character, someone else is let in on the Charmed secret, and that's not exactly a good thing.

In recent seasons, there has been an unending slew of police characters who come close to or do become privy to the Charmed secret. It seems like more and more of the Charmed episodes are based solely around the sisters having to hide their magic from the prying eyes of the outside world. When used as a plot tool, I don't mind it so much, as in the instances of Prue's death, and the seventh-season finale. The first few episodes of the eighth season struck me as a little cheesy, especially with the addition of the character Billie.

Ever since season 4 or 5, the main way the writers seem to introduce new characters is to come up with a new cop who's onto the Charmed One's supernatural goings-on. In earlier seasons, the threat of exposure was real, with Inspector Davidson, among others. Now, whenever the Charmed ones are about to be exposed, the intruder either asks them for help, or they befriend them, though those two are not mutually exclusive.

I believe that this whole ordeal may have begun around the time that the FBI witch hunter attacked the sisters in the fourth season (if I'm not mistaken). Since then, there has been an endless line of police characters waiting to expose the sisters' secret.

I think a significant amount of the show's appeal comes from the viewer "sharing" a secret that few others do (aside from the milllions of other viewers across the country) and the more characters that are privy to the knowledge, the less of a secret it becomes. It's then no longer exiting to hope that the sisters defeat the demon and manage to go undetected, because sooner or later, they'll just befriend another police officer, FBI agent, or other official authority, or they'll be conveniently caught in the crossfire and killed by a demon.

Bring back the old days of Charmed, or I expect that the viewing audience will shrink drastically for coming episodes or future seasons, regardless of the attempt to attract a younger audience by adding younger characters (Billie stands on point). By the way, to any WB executives who may lurk in these forums, I think any of the four sisters (Shannen Doherty included, of course) have a much greater appeal (sex, or otherwise) than "Billie", and I'm in your lowest target age-group (I'm 18 years old after all). I mean, Holly-Marie Combs is the oldest (at least on the show) and she's only 13 or 14 years older than I am, right? I still think she's HOT.
  • After this episode on, all the plots for the season are set... The sister are themselfs again helping Homeland Security, an original plot twist that we've been discover if it's good or bad for them. Coz for us will be a great new "Story Arc

After this episode on, all the plots for the season are set...

The sister are themselfs again helping Homeland Security, an original plot twist that we've been discover if it's good or bad for them. Coz for us will be a great new "Story Arc"

In this episode we saw billie making a spell that turns out to be a marital union between Phoebe and Dex and leaves Phoebe with the feeling that being someone that she's not really sucks. Paige for the other hand knew some guy on the speed dating and ask herself the sam question.

One of my favorite scenes was when Phoebe & Paige sit by the fire, it reminds me when Phoebe & Prue did it (in episode #312).
    The other one was when they confronts Piper & Leo with the same question, and Phoebe says that she was hearing them in the spot of the kitchen (the one we knew existed from episode #117)

The bonding between the sisters this season is the best of all, I think that maybe this will be my favorite season if thing keep geting better like now.
  • its about time

7.7
    I was wondering how long they were going to be able to keep up the being dead routine. There is only so much that the Billy character can do. Hopefully this season is still salvable now. Maybe they will develop the Billy character more and give her some depth.

I know that the show is probably in its last season don’t make us wish that it had ended sooner spice it up I have been a die hard fan since the begging and I would hate to be disappointed now
  • They're back, thanks to Billie!

a nice episode IMO

Billie being her stubborn self wants to kick some demon's ass but all sisters tell her not to especially when agent Murphy is on their back...

Also Phoebe marries Dex and later on shows her real identity, Paige helps piper with her blind date thing at P3 and in the end they all realise they miss their old selves.. I liked that part but I also liked Billie's plan to destroy the demon

Overall a strong episode.. the acting by the sisters was good sometimes and other times it was a bit worse... Billie (Kaley) did an excellent job this episode and I like her character.. It brings something fresh to it and it's really interesting to watch now that the sisters are back and the demons will also know that the Charmed Ones never died in first place...

very sneaky method btw to cover up their supposed death, they were witness under protection for a certain case... I wonder how the agent Murphy thing will go on from now and how we'll see Billie develop and I just want to see how things will go on from now.. It's very interesting :D
  • About the episode.

7.7
    I think that it is really good episode. It containts of many interesting moments. Don't you think that demons are a lil bit humans. I mean that they have got their own a very big cupboard with stylish clothes. That is add. Well all in all the demon ti REWITCHED lived in the room of Gedeon, who was in serial for about three yars ago. Billy was very good in this episode and it was really interesting to watch at her. All I can say that Charmed producers are very good and they have got many fresh ideas. Rewitched episode was an example like a very good episode.
  • nice episode, i really ejoyed it finally an episode with answers

rewitched is the fellowship of the previous episode (desperate housewitches) billie is tired of waiting she wants to protect the innocent against the demon anthosus, but the sisters dont want it to be happen everyone still thinks their death so if they show their selves their secret would be broken. billie doenst listen to them and has a little plan on her own while that phoebe marries dex without knowing it, but if you think they have a lot of problems it's not over yet. the three sisters have also a problem with their split personality and after they destroyed anthosus with the little plan of billie, they make an end to their fake death.
  • I couldn't find another suitable classification - need more options, but the Charmed ones are finally back...took long enough - but it is sort of exiting, right? lol

I like this episode purely because it almost felt like the good old days...but not quite.
    It had humour (Phoebe getting married etc) and the major plus is that they have finally gotten back to their original identities. It just didn't seem right having all these scenes where they would look in the mirror at someone else's image...and it made me get annoyed at Phoebe - NOT good! I don't see why they couldn't have just gone back in time or messed with everyone's minds so they didn't know about the whole dying thing lol, hence avoiding this new identity crap.
    So...now that they have their old identities back they just have to sort of get Prue back to make it perfect. I like that Billie finally did something good in that she made the sisters realise they should be themselves...or at least led them into doing that, even if it was unintentional lol. I'm having a little trouble getting used to Billie. i just don't see the point in bringing this new person in as a main character in the final season. If they should be bringing anyone into the final season to let it go out with amazing ratings then by rights it should be Shannen. There is a hell of a lot of demand for Shannen's return and the show will never be quite right without her there, looking after her sisters and making sure they are alright. Besides, she needs to meet Paige, doesn't she?
    Hey..if Billie wants to do something else fantastic to follow on from getting the Charmed ones back then she should use her computer scrying thing to find Prue and make her return...What can I say, it's technology...there's gotta be something good about these 'major advances' lol.
  • Our girls are finally back!

I was finally glad to see the sisters come out of hiding. I was wondering how long they could keep the whole thing up. I loved the way they all walked into Homeland Security and all the people just stared at them. It was fantastic, and also the best part of the season so far. Billie was once again her annoying self, flitting around making more pointless busy work for the sisters. And baby Chris made another appearance in this episode, but no Wyatt. It seems they forgot about Chris for the first three episodes with no mention of him, and now hes there, and for some reason Wyatt was supposedly with Victor. Why do we never see the brothers together? The whole Phoebe and Dex thing has become really drawn out. I'm sure it will end somehow next week, I can't really see him as the father of her child. He's an annoying character. I really can't wait for next week, I hope the good episodes keep on coming.
< 1 2