Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

• Out With The New, In With The Old

Rewitched-Billie jeopardizes the Charmed Ones' new lives when Agent Murphy spots her using her powers to save an innocent. Meanwhile, Phoebe's overnight trip with Dex comes to a surprising conclusion when Billie casts a spell to make her happy, a spell with unexpected consequences.

Better, but still full of "meh" factor. At least the sisters finally come to their senses and realize they can't run away from their destiny. The whole "new identities" plot was wearying thin and only seem to work when it was series ender kind of thing but it seems from there, the writers have been running around in circles. Although I'm still dumbfounded at the way the sisters' love lives have been presented on this series as of the last few seasons. Phoebe's little vision about marrying Dex made him such a focal point of the season so far, making us think he was Phoebe's soulmate, the one who would be the father of her daughter from the future, but it all turned out to be some spell Billie cast on her and Dex. Instead of getting the marriage annulled, she decides to stay married just cause...well....they care about each other anyway. Talk about sad and desperate! The same scene Phoebe finds out Dex played football in college, how can you stay married to someone when you barely know them!? O_0 Also, what is up with Paige hooking up with a guy after barely getting to know him? Didn't she makeout with a police officer just a few episodes ago? I swear if Constance M. Burge ever saw her series during these years, she must have had a serious breakdown! What kind of woman or women for that matter would act like this and think that's its normal? I'm asking you, Brad Kern?

Billie, despite being at her grating best in this episode, is actually the only character concerned about saving innocents and doing what's right despite all her inexperience and carelessness, so that's got to stand for something right? Antosis and the Imp Master are as about forgettable you'd expect. The Imps themselves are laughable, essentially being supernaturalmosquitoes....Oooo! At least we got to see the sisters' do a Power of three spell together, God knows we NEVER see those anymore so that's an added plus. Agent Murphy helping out sisters' bring them back to their lives in exchange for helping him with a few cases was a nice little plot point instead of theusual"rewinding time" or "massive mind-wipe". Too bad it never really goes anyway exciting....Anyway, "Rewitched" ismediocreCharmed fare, some decent developments but nothing good.