Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

• Wow. I was worried that Season 8 would be a bunch of trash, but this episode was anything but. The sisters are back to their real identities - no more trying to keep track of Jo and Julie and whoever. Awesome.

To tell the truth I'm quite surprised that this episode was so good, basing my opinion on the rest of this season. I can't express how glad I am that the sisters finally have their own identities back. I loved how Billie (I NEVER thought I'd like anything that retard did) made Phoebe feel bad for not protecting innocents. Then there was that guy and Paige - that was a sad moment of realization. Piper's talk with that Homeland Security guy was also wonderful, though she seemed to care the least when Paige and Phoebe wanted their old identities back. I'm sure this will make a lot of fans happy, as the stupid new identities were annoying the crap out of me.

Billie isn't dead yet, which sucks, but I guess she wasn't too terribly retarded in this episode. The only thing that really bothered me with this episode was how Phoebe wanted to stay married to Dex, and actually thought that he'd want to also (except he didn't seem to mind for God knows what reason...he Freaking Got Married And Didn't Remember Doing It). Other than that, the rest of the episode was awesome.

Every aspect of the episode tied in to the central plot of the episode. It would have been nice to see that agent guy in a few previous episodes though to develop his character; I don't think the sisters would be able to trust hi that readily. I liked how Billie's demon chase led to the sister's vanquishing the demon, furthering their need to get their old identities back. The sisters are meant to fight evil, and they could only deny their destinies for so long. It's about time they realized that they can't ignore innocents.

I'm glad I can look forward to watching Charmed again like I used to years ago.