Charmed

Rewitched

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2005 on The WB

• After this episode on, all the plots for the season are set... The sister are themselfs again helping Homeland Security, an original plot twist that we've been discover if it's good or bad for them. Coz for us will be a great new "Story Arc

After this episode on, all the plots for the season are set...

The sister are themselfs again helping Homeland Security, an original plot twist that we've been discover if it's good or bad for them. Coz for us will be a great new "Story Arc"

In this episode we saw billie making a spell that turns out to be a marital union between Phoebe and Dex and leaves Phoebe with the feeling that being someone that she's not really sucks. Paige for the other hand knew some guy on the speed dating and ask herself the sam question.

One of my favorite scenes was when Phoebe & Paige sit by the fire, it reminds me when Phoebe & Prue did it (in episode #312).
    The other one was when they confronts Piper & Leo with the same question, and Phoebe says that she was hearing them in the spot of the kitchen (the one we knew existed from episode #117)

The bonding between the sisters this season is the best of all, I think that maybe this will be my favorite season if thing keep geting better like now.