Charmed

Sleuthing With the Enemy

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2000 on The WB

• I have to say, this is hands down my favorite episode from season 3 and definitely one of the best episodes of charmed EVER!

I know that i'm kinda beating a dead horse and all...

but I LOVE COLE!

This episode has every element that a good show needs: action, romance, secrets, ROMANCE! I loveddd Julian McMahon's performance in this episode, especially when he and Phoebe are in the cemetary and she's trying to decide what to do. I'm SOOO glad she didn't vanquish Cole! He's one of the best characters on the show in all of the series.

Anyway, when trying to vanquish Belthazor, Piper and Prue cross paths with a bounty hunter named Krell, who is also looking for Belthazor. The two sides team up in an effort to track down the powerful demon. However, while Phoebe is still trying to find Cole, eventually calling on Leo to help save his life, she stumbles across the truth approximately the same time that Prue and Piper do on their own. Narrowly escaping Krell, Cole brings Phoebe with him to the cemetary where they show their true feelings for one another; Cole saving Phoebe from Krell and proving that he truly and deeply loves her, and Phoebe saving him from Krell, as well as faking his vanquish to prevent both demons and her sisters from trakcing him down and killing him.

One of the best episodes of Charmed EVERRR.