Charmed

Something Wicca This Way Comes

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 1998 on The WB

• the first Charmed

Meh, a great episode for this show.
    I don’t fell like it used the potential it had, besides it had some badly written and acted moments.

But all in all, it mostly leave you for more.
    Charmed /was/ a good show about three sister witches who were chosen to protect the innocents.

The first impressions of the characters were:
    Prue: a little stickup B!tchy with bad temper, always having something against her little sister. I never connected to well with Prue somehow. She was too responsible and not always that interesting.
    Piper: Sweet sister who tries to glue her sisters together, good first impressions.
    Phoebe: Funny, fresh and flunky. The funnest of the three (for the first three years anyway)

The episode features someone who is after witches and killing them, he seems to be a good guy and the boyfriend of these witches. But the only thing he really wants it their powers.

What I don’t like about this episode was that there was way too much talking that it got a bit boring, also didn’t like the way Prue found about her powers and the way she reacted except for this line ‘No, I’m not okay. You turned me into a witch’.

Meanwhile Prue quits her job and meets this agent along, Andy. They used to know each other and begin to have feelings for each other again.

So anyway, now that they all have powers. Phoebe can look into the future, Piper can freeze time and Prue can move things with her mind (when she’s angry, she doesn’t seem to be much into her dad)

Eventually Piper’s boyfriend tries to kill her and steal her powers but the three witches do a spell together an defeat the evil guy.
    It was a nice episode, not overly interesting but it had a lot of potential and it succeeded to use some.