Charmed

Something Wicca This Way Goes

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 22, 2005 on The WB

• Its not a the series finale but by God it should have been!!

This is an excellent end to Charmed, brilliant in fact. Its true its not necessarily the best written thing ever but then charmed has never been the best written program (always has that element of trash) but then we still love it.

Rounding up the Zankou storyline was great. The re-use of the nexus was great and, not that she deserved it the nod to Prue was great!

Darrel gets one last goodbye as he watches the newly hidden charmed ones, and leo walk away and everything just wraps up nicely. The end of this was so rewarding as the girls finally get what they want - to leave magic behind and its believable, for charmed. So what idiot thought 'I know lets make a new series, kill off Leo, not evenmention Darrel who been helping the girls for 7 years and introduce an irritating blonde sitcom actor......oooh and do a half rate actual series finally'? And before you ask I have reviewed that series finally as well.....I think you can guess how it reads.