Still Charmed & Kicking

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2005 on The WB

• Why I watch...

This is what I love about Charmed. The writers keep you in suspense just waiting until the new season comes out. This episode will be one of the best because it will tell how they got away, and how they will start training new witches. It really shows that the writers can do a great job even though some have thought that they have slacked off in the past seasons. In my opinion Charmed is one of the best shows out and it keeps your imagination working. This episode will show how the sisters can really kick butt no matter who they are up against.
  • I watch Charmed because this show on more than one time has made my day turn from a completely dreadful to completely prefect with no worries. To me Charmed is the best show in the world and if there was no Charmed I could not live.

Charmed to many people is just a show with no meaning than to entertain people for no reason at all. To tell all the people in the world who think just that, Charmed is not fun and games. Charmed is very serious business and that it takes a lot of time and effort to make a episode the outstanding qulity that they always are. I want people to know I had no interest in the show once, but as I kept watching the show I became compeletly hooked. Now I am devistated if I miss an episode where thoes ladies are kicking but for an hour. To me no day is perfect without Charmed!
  • Seasone Premiere Summary........ This is a huge spoiler for charmed viewers actually anticipating the season premiere of charmed in order to find out how the sister are going to get their lives back, again this is a spoiler

The episode opens with a wake at the manor. Victor greets the mourners. The sisters are still morphing in order not to be uncovered. Victor is overwhelmed by all of this but the sisters remind him they are alive and free. Paul Haas, a darkly handsome man in his late 20’s, is at the manor and starts chatting with Victor asking if there was ever an official cause of death, if the police found Leo, etc. He seems to be interested in the manor as well… In the Underworld, a new generation of demons (in their 20s with rock star looks), rejoices when they learn the sisters are dead as no one, except other demons, will be able to stop them now. They want to establish a foothold in the mortal world and what better foothold then the manor? Agent Keyes is ready to go back to D.C. even though he admits the case isn’t really closed. He has Agent Murphy stay behind to keep an eye on things. An Elder visits Victor to talk about Wyatt and Chris. Victor is in charge of P3 but it seems Piper is somehow working there too. Elise, leprechauns, Little Wyatt, and Leo appear in the episode. It seems Mark McGrath’s character will be named Dex and will be in this episode. Kaley Cuoco's character seems to be named Billie, and if we are not mistaken about her character, she will be in this episode.
  • The exact reason I watch this series is because it is so unpredictable.

I am an impressed viewer. I feel that this show brings the drama and excitement to our daily lives as viewers. They kick ass as good witches! I really feel that Charmed is incredibly intense and spiritual. Can you imagine having to vanquish demons all day and work, then find time to sleep? I can barely find time to cook. I just have to say I really love this show, and have all 8 seasons on DVD at home. Currently I am up to Season 7, and totally loving it! Well back to Charmed for now. Phoebe, Paige, and Piper are the best!
  • The Charmed Ones deal with their new identities and still fighting evil. Starring: Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, and Holly Marie Combs as "Piper", Kaley Cuoco, Brian Krause

The Charmed Ones return for their eighth and final season, and they started out with a bang. The Charmed Ones assuming one identity seperate from their own but allowing their family such as Wyatt (guest stars Kristoffer and Jason Simmons) and Victor (guest star James Read). I liked the idea and it was a smart solution to the problem at hand. I loved how Paige (Rose McGowan) came in as Janice Dickinson (guest starred as herself) for her funeral. It was fantastic and a real funny moment to how much Paige really never got out. Paige continued to get a call from her charge showed that even though the Charmed Ones have a different identity they will never fully get away from their magical lives. The character of Billie Jenkins (Kaley Cuoco) was introduced in this episode and i liked how she was strong but u definitely could tell that she did not have much experience. I also enjoyed the whole Alias thing that she had going on, it was cool. Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) meets another love interest Dex (guest star Jason Lewis). I don't like how Phoebe can never manage to keep a man. She just goes through them like tissues and i thought that some from previous seasons should have stuck, and the only real relationship she had on the show was Cole (former star Julian McMahon). The way the Charmed Ones fought and defeated the demon was fantastic. It was clever, something that i believe makes the Charmed Ones more than just a physical fight, like we have seen many times before. The idea was fantastic and i think that putting Piper (Holly Marie Combs) in the line of fire was great. Brian Krause also stars as Leo.

What's my name again?

Wow! Much better than expected. After reading all the gripes and moans about Season Eight I was expecting something along the lines of "A Call to Arms" but this is excellent. Like my favourite season opener, "Charmed Again", the sisters are trying to piece their lives together following a family upheaval. Brad Kern hangs a number of clever subplots off this: Victor has taken ownership of the house and is targeted by demons, Paige complains to Grams that she has no life outside magic, Phoebe foresees her own wedding and a strange chick clad in PVC makes an appearance.

While I know Billie becomes something of a hate figure later in the season, you can't deny she is good value at this early stage. Is she a demon? Is she a witch? Intriguing stuff. It's also about time we had TK back as a power - four years without seeing weapons flying into someone's grasp is way too long on a supernatural show. I thought the outfit and the music were great fun, and added a little light relief to the story.

Considering the budget cuts we've all heard so much about, the effects are very good this week. A lot of effort has gone into the vanquishes, with some of the demons turning to bones through the flames. Neat touch! The scenes with the mirrors also work well, with no obvious goofs and some excellent editing. There are also some reasonable guest slots (this episode has more actors credited than any other). I've no idea who Janice Dickinson is so that was completely lost on me!

The fight scenes are well directed and have a pace which has been lacking lately - makes me realise how much we miss Phoebe's kicking and levitating. I particularly liked Piper disguising herself as Wyatt. Very cool idea and totally brilliant to watch. I'm also impressed they managed to get the little guy to do something other than stand there in silence - it probably took heaven knows how many attempts to get right but it really works.

For the first time in a while I really can't wait to see the next episode. Bring it on!

Score: 9.4
  • I love this show. This was a great way to start off the EIGHTH season.

The Power of Three is over, the Halliwell sisters are dead; at least thats what the demons and the rest of the world thinks. The 8th season opens with the sisters memorials in the Manor. Piper, Phoebe, Paige, and Leo are continuing to change their appearances so that no one can recognize them. Phoebe then comes up with a spell to change their outter appearance for good, but the family can still see them as they were. They all create new identities, but Paige is still having a lot of trouble adjusting.Paige is still getting the elders jingles, and she wants to fight demons. As Paige runs after after a demon into the movie theater, she meets a new witch (Kailey Cuoco). The elders also talk to Victor and ask him to give them the children, so they can raise them in a magical world. In the end of the episode the witches realize that they need to keep the demons away from their family, Victor, and the kids. So Pheobe and Piper change into Whiet and Victor and use their powers to pretend that Whiet is killing the demons. This sends back a message to the demon world, but they are starting to question if the Halliwell sisters are really dead. Great way to start of the season. I can not wait to watch more.
  • Having faked their own death in last year's season finale, the sisters are now creating fake lives for themselves! In a wonderful twist of fate, the charmed ones have been given a chance to live a life without magic, and they have decided to make the most

Nicely done! The family interaction and the demon hunting is what made this show great from the start... I enjoyed this episode very much and I am pleased to see charmed is finally getting back to what it does best!
    Although the sisters have decided to create new identities for themselves, and live a life without magic, Paige is unable to because she is half-white lighter. Even though the elders don't know she's still alive, one of her charges seems to! The new character looks like she'll be fun, and will inject some fresh blood into the show (kind of like when Paige first showed up!)... I can't wait to see more!
  • Definitely not one of my favorite episodes. After waiting so long for it to come out, it fell short in my book. The episode dragged and felt a bit choppy. I feel like they were trying to answer a lot of questions, but it was done laundry list style.

Instead of taking 5 episodes or whatever to get their identities back, why don't they just call the cleaners again? Or use memory dust, or something. I hope the next few weeks don't drag like this. I know the idea is that they get new lives, but we all know without demons there isn't a show, so let's not waste too much time on this not being charmed gig, it's the name of the show afterall. And I don't like the new witch.
  • The sisters are back, in full Charmed Mode.

Another season of charmed has begun, and what a way to start it. The last episode had the sisters faking their own deaths to get rid of the never ending demon vanquishing, a way for them to really live normal lives once and for all. But (surprise, surprise) it’s a lot harder than it sounds. I think this is a very well written episode, with some heck of a dialogue and it answered most of the questions on how the glamoured identities work in the real world. The episode, aside from being both exciting and funny, really justified Something Wicca and served as a great “sequel”. It had some new plot twists and opened up a whole bunch of new possibilities for future episodes.

Let’s start with the things I liked. First off the wake. It was incredibly fun and fresh and I loved the whole Janice Dickinson thing. A classic Paige. I also liked how all of the sisters, even Phoebe who was most keen of the idea with the new identities, found themselves missing their old life a bit. The fact that Paige couldn’t stay out of the wolrd of magic for long is no surprise, but I’m happy that they all miss is somewhat, seeing as they inevitably will continue with the demon vanquishing at some point (actually only half an hour later). I liked Phoebe and Dex together, they had some sort of chemistry, that will continue to grow. I was also madly happy and proud of victor in this episode. He stood up to the demons and proved to be one of the most loyal person to the sisters in the whole series. I especially loved his and Elise’s conversation at the wake. Also Phoebe’s and Elise’s moment together at the Bay Mirror was priceless. Grams was, as always, fabulous and told the girl’s exactly what they needed to hear. And I also liked how they struggled with their new looks. They realised that it won’t be easy to live like that forever. Victor and Leo was also very good together, which proves that the old guest stars really are the best and that there should be more Victor, Grams and Patty in the series. The premonition about Phoebe’s and Dex’s marriage was surprising and a good thing, seeing as Phoebe has had less and less things to work with the last few years. It’s just too bad that that story line ended way too early. And the main plot itself was also good and exciting. It kept you hooked and made you want to continue watching the season. It’s also a very good thing that we can see the sisters the way they really look.

The bad things are fewer, but I still have some complaints. First off I hate that there no longer isn’t any Darryl. I’m really going to miss him. The new cop of the show; Agent Murphy proves to be really boring and he adds absolutely nothing new to the show. The demons of this season also buggs me a little. Last years they were leather clad medieval adults; now they’re gothic teenagers. Come on, bring us some original demons for once. The elders are as annoying as always and I’m glad that we will see less of them this season. They’re just so good-for-nothing. The mirrors were also badly made; it didn’t even look like it was them talking; just some bad miming.
    And now, the biggest complaint of them all; Billie. She just annoys me so much sometimes. I agree, she can be fun at times and she definitely brought some fresh air to the series, but her way of being and her tacky outfit is just bad. And the music playing whenever she came into a room was really cheesy.

All in all, this was a very fresh and exciting episode that opened a lot of new plots and it gave a justified continuation of SWTWG. A perfect way to open a season, and the best season premiere since Charmed Again.
  • Charmed, but not so Kickin'

The premiere episode of season 8, for what the writers had to work with from last season, was pretty well planned, except for a few flaws. Mind you, these were not minor flaws, but pretty major ones. The problem with Charmed writers is their inability to explain things. First and foremost, they never explain how the Charmed ones, except for Paige, have the ability to change their appearance with the snap of a finger. Paige is the only one who can change her appearance, or glamour, a whitelighter power that is very rarely used. Piper and Phoebe, on the other hand, would have had to rely on a spell, which neither of them chanted until they decided to make their appearances \"permanent.\" And, just as a side note, their \"new looks\" are kind of hoochie looking. Even more so than Phoebe and Paige are normally. Other than that, the biggest mistake made was cutting Darryl from the show for this first episode. If Darryl were to no longer be a part of the girls\' lives, you would think Brad Kern would at least have him in the first episode to attend their wake. Darryl\'s exit was abrupt and unexplained and a huge letdown to viewers. At least they kept the show focused on the girls and not on Billie (Kaley Cuoco)--for now.
  • Still Charmed and Sucking

Oh dear, it's fall and there's another new season of Charmed... And, what do you know! It hasn't improved. Still the same storylines being recycled again and again and a bunch of new characters that we've seen dozens of times before in Charmed itself and other TV shows and movies.

Still Charmed and Kicking (how bad is that title??) has the sisters now in new bodies since their apparent "deaths" in the season seven finale. Whilst trying to get on with their lives as new people, a group of demons from the underworld are intent on discovering the truth behind the Halliwell's "deaths" and plot to reveal their true identities.

I have to ask if there was really any real need for an eighth season. Season seven ended with the sisters happy and free to go off and lead normal lives. It would have been a good ending to a long-running series, being both hopeful and original. It was by extreme luck that the WB picked up Charmed for one more season and I was one of the many viewers who were surprised. Charmed had been radically failing in the ratings for three years now and with the many new shows the WB needed time in their schedule for, I never expected Charmed to be on their renewal list.

Season eight stinks of money-grabbing and I doubt that Brad Kern and Aaron Spelling really care about the fans and are actually willing to do anything to keep the cash rolling in. With the firing of Dorian Gregory and the reduction in Brian Krause's episodes, I don't really know if season eight will be that good.

This episode marks the introduction of trainee witch Billie, played by 8 Simple Rules star Kaley Cuoco. As soon as she popped up on screen, I hated her. Her lame back-flip through the manor doors looked extremely tacky and her pathetic PVC get-up and stupid wigs just looked weird. This isn't Alias, for frick's sake! I also hope that Billie doesn't eat up Holly, Alyssa and Rose's screen time. She appears as a character drafted in purely to ease the hours of the Charmed actresses, due to their lack of interest in the show anymore. I also hated her stupid quips. At least when Buffy did them, the writers realized how annoying they were and quickly stopped doing them. Hopefully Brad Kern will realize that too.

Phoebe went and got herself a new boyfriend. And, unsurprisingly, he's almost identical to Jason and Leslie! Dex is a painfully dull character who's also extremely patronising to Phoebe and appears to be kinda stalker-ish. Why Phoebe would ever be interested in him is beyond... ooh, scratch that, as we know that Phoebe's probably gone through most of the male staff at the Bay Mirror already and he's the only one left. Watch out Elise, Phoebe's coming to get you next! Her premonition of her and Dex getting married isn't that surprising and it seems really rushed.

Grams also appears in this episode and I have to admit, just leave her alone! I'm getting really tired of her frequent appearances on Charmed and I hope this is the last one. Every time she is summoned she always has some boring pep talk to say and this episode is no different. There's also a pointless guest spot from ex-America's Next Top Model judge Janice Dickinson as one of Paige's shapeshifting disguises. Believe me, there was absolutely no need for her to pop up and the excuse that Paige suddenly has no friends just doesn't make any sense.

Still Charmed and Kicking is a disappointing season premiere with some lame demons, pointless new characters and lazy writing. Business as usual, then.

Rating: F
  • This was a great season premeire.

This was a great season premeire. The Charmed Ones fake their own death to live normal lives without demons and worlocks attacking them. They also come up with their own new identities so that everyone thinks they are dead. They pretend that they are Piper, Phoebe, and Paiges cousins, Julie, Jo, and Jenny Bennet. But some demons aren't really convinced that the Charmed Ones are really dead. So they decide to go after Victor. At the end Piper glamours into Wyatt and vanquishes the demons that were after Victor. I thought that was really cool. This episode was great for a season premeire.
  • the girls make permeneant glamours. They use a spell and they now have new identities. Paige summons grams becasue lack of a life before. phoebe goes shopping and has a premonition when she greets an old mystery man. Piper has trouble but least of the thr

This episode was an all time classic. I think it was the best series premiere ever. The last season ended totally mystifying. It was almost like they couldnt do it but they did and ith flying colors i may add. It had what the show i think was lacking for a long time. It had what it had when shannen was still on the show. I think the three girls were stronger bonded then they have been in a very long time. Prue had brought leadership and adventure, but paige brought dysfunction for a while. It seemed to me that they finally regained what i have been longing for in the show for almost 5 years. This was the first episode where i didnt say where is Prue? Even though i knew she wouldnt be back i almost wondered why the showed survuved but now i know!
  • LOVE IT!

I absolutley love this episode! It funny and exciting at the same time. They throw different things at you besides just all demons (which isnt bad:) but it was soo funny when paige turned herself into Janice DIckenson! these girls are the best! As many looks as they tried out, they were never as pretty as their original selves. I really miss this show and wish they would come out with a surprise episode or a movie! I also like the fact that they brought in another person (billie) however, im still undecided if i like her acting or not, she is def. outshined by the Paige, Piper and Phoebe.

An Excellent Season Opener!

This episode was a great way to hook any new Charmed fans to this.

The plot just grabbed you, it was clever and very amazing, so far this is one of my favorite episodes!

The new character Billie is also good to the storyline and I can't wait for it to expand further!

The next episode will be even better!
  • After being presumed dead, the Halliwell sisters begin their demon-free existence with new identities: Phoebe is overwhelmed with visions of her future husband; Paige begins hearing her whitelighter call, which draws her to a mysterious young witch.

The beginning of season 8. Very good! I love Billie in this and that she dresses in all black and at the end she is a normal school girl. That was an awesome flip she did. Season 8 is really good so far. I wish Darryl was still there. They mention Glen after all this time! Wow! I thought he was done with. I guess not.
  • The Charmed Ones has been presumed dead, but they can still kill demons...

The first episode in the eighth season. After the season seven finale, I thought there's no new season anymore, obviously I'm wrong. GOOD EPISODE, love it.

Piper Halliwell and Phoebe Halliwell attend their funeral to see what people respond (and of course they hide their identity), they suddenly, Janice Dickinson shows up, turns up to be Paige Matthews.

Later on, Paige gets those "ring" in her head, her whitelighters power. Victor Benneth, father of Piper and Phoebe, meets a demon who wants to take over the house. Victor finds out he is in danger and the sisters help to protect him. First, Piper turns into baby Wyatt and used her power to kill the demons, but she accidenly warned the demons that the Charmed Ones may be alive.
  • Still Charmed & Kicking

Still Charmed & Kicking was a good episode of Charmed and I enjoyed watching as the Sisters continue to maintain their cover and pretend to be cousins. I liked how demons wasted no time trying to gain control of the manor from Victor. Paige struggles to reconcile her new life and identity with who she really is. A mysterious kick a$$ warrior witch makes an appearance and saves lives a few times. It looks like this season is going to be a little crazy. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!
  • Since when does Paige not have any friends?

Since when did Paige not have any friends? They changed her character so drastically since they introduced her in season 4 and not really for the better. Some parts of this episode were so random and it wasn't exactly original, although I did like it, which is why Malice in Wonderland got rated better than this one.

It isn't one of those episodes that sticks in your mind, I have already forgotten what happened ;)

Basically the sisters funeral is held and the only magical beings that attend are the leprechauns. The demons come to check they are truly dead. Even the elders believe they are dead, but the thing is, can't the elders see and hear everything? Wouldn't they hear the plotting and see the sisters transform? Anyway the demons (some random ones, who knows..) want to steal the manor so they threaten the girls dad. We are introduced to "billie" who saves the day. Hmm.

B but glad to see a season 8!
  • Too much to me to handle! It's so not Charmed! Still Charmed? I don't think so...

It's too much! It's a story that wanna be original but it's not!

Billie is introduced but... she is not like she should be! And the costume thing is patetic! Is not a good thing! At least they did a scene in a cinema set that is kinda a good one! Anyway, the manor scene is not!!! The girls didn't do anything! The music when Billie is shown is... you know...anoying!

The story of the sisters is... weird! I don't get it! They have a purpose, and they cannot abandon it! Paige is the only one that seems to remember it!

The only thing that make this episode survive is the camera job and the photography! The off-screen work is a good one so the episode has a good look!
  • It was absolutely not neccesary

It was a surprise for me that Charmed actually managed to get an 8th season on WB.It was totally going downhill and I thought that it season 7 would have been a perfect ending to the series,I guese WB thought otherwise.

Still Charmed and kicking has the sisters living in new bodies since their apparent death in season 7.There was also a bunch of demons trying to figure out the truth about the Charmed ones death.And out of nowhere a young witch comes along.

The trainee witch called Billie,played by 8 simple rules star Kaley Cuoco was so uncalled for. She just suddenly appeared out of nowhere acting a demon at the cinema.There was no apparent reason for that.Unfortunely,since they siged a contract,I guess we would be seeing a lot of her in season 8.

The moment Phoebe cast the spell to hide their identities,I knew they definely will have to reveal them sooner or later.It was just so obvius.It was practically screamed out of the television set.I mean they can't just pretend to be mortals and not protect the innocents anymore.What would be the whole point of this season if they don't?

The main plot was focussed all on Billie.The rest of the Charmed ones had to be reduced to sub-plots.Phoebe went back to the Bay mirror and found herself a new unoficial boyfriend.The premonition was probably just to get the viewers exicted.Unfortunely it did not.It was very rushed and I think it was to get Phoebe something to do before the viewers get bored to death.Well,it was too late. Dex seems to be one of the million Boyfriends of Phoebe who seems to have no character whatsoever.

The demons that tried to kill Victor were totally lame and boring.They appeared just to get distroyed by the Charmed ones in disguise.It seemed that even the demons became sub-plots and the main plot is surrounding Billie who for some reason I was not at all interested in.The tacky costumes must be it.

All in all,boring storyline,lame demons uninteresting new characters and horrible writing,could'nt they just let Charmed go before I get even more dissapointed by it.

• And OK episode, but a BAD season premiere.

I found this season's season premiere to be the weakest in the entire series' history. It's actually one of the weakest episodes in its history!

Nothing big really happened. Ouh, demons wanna take over the manor, get scared off, people are suspicious of the Charmed Ones still alive. Yaddi yaddi yadda. Yes, that would have made an OK episode, but not a good season premiere.

And there's Billie doing all of these cliché stuff that we've all seen Prue do so much better before. For an episode, OK, for a season premiere, bleh.
  • Although I'm glad to see the three sisters back again, one begins to wonder what it costs to keeep Charmed airing.

I am a great fan of the show, since the beginning. But there have been so many plots twists, that one begins to wonder how desperate they are not to get cut.

I was sure they were, by the way. I mean think about it - they change their identities after changing the world (and then back again), to get away from demons chasing them. Somewhat of a drastic change to go through - so what's left? Well this episode will tell you!

Just to add to the confusion and redundancy of the situation, they're going to occupy the same house, pretend to be cousins, and still look the same to us.

What's more, Paige still gets jingling in her head, so she decides to still carry on being a white lighter.

Phoebe gets one of her world famous preminitions about the future of her love-life, including a guy that apparently she frequently said hello to in the lift, and never knew the name.

It all just leans too much towards day-time television, and no longer holds the flare of prime time.

One must hope that there are better things in their future.
  • Am I on creack?

This was the best the writers could come up with for a season premiere? Wow...

Basically, this episode shows the sisters and Leo assuming new identities - Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Leo become, respectively, Jenny, Julie, Jo, and Louis Bennett, with new "bodies" to match. We meet a new witch, Billie, who will inevitably become an honorary Charmed one. We also meet Dex, who Phoebe will apparently marry, after she sees him and her in a premonition as bride and groom.

First off, the main reason I gave the episode higher than a 2 was because the sisters look great, when they're not being shown as their "glamour" selves. Rose (Paige) looks older, but in a good way. I think she looks great. Alyssa is still as gorgeous as ever, but I must say, Holly looks [i]fantastic[/i]. And Brian - HOT.

Then, Kaley Cuoco (as Billie) came on the screen and killed everything. I hated her stupid 'Alias'-ripoff look. It's annoying, and I'm glad that she'll lose it (I think) in 'Run, Piper, Run.' It didn't do anything for the story and it made her character seem trashy, which I'm sure she's not.

And what's all this commotion about "young demons?" They don't look any different than the other demons the Charmed ones have fought, so why are they so special? The only good thing I can see coming from this new crop of young demons is the non-appearance of Billy Draco (Barbas, the demon of fear). Good riddance.

I do like Dex, and I think he and Phoebe (Julie, whatever, I can't keep their names straight).

All in all: I expected more from one of my favorite shows. Hopefully, as the storylines mature some, my interest will grow. As it stands, I'm still going to watch it, but it's with a greater appreciation for seasons three and four, when I think the writing was the best.
  • Still Charmed and Disappointing.

After the best season finale, and the best episode of Charmed (Something Wicca This Way Goes), Still Charmed and kicking is a pretty good episode, at least better than the sixth crap season opener, this episode was very disappointing , I mean I was waiting for a great start to season 8, but Crap Kern in this season ruinned all, the first thing that I hate in this episode was Billie, I don't hate Kaley Cuoco, just her character, This Billie is on season 8 with Prue's telechineses and astral projection power, Where did she get that?The whole episode was weak and kind of boring, it was better if the show over in season 7.
  • it was a great start to a great season :D

The charmed ones are back and better than ever in there new season. The witches are in hiding with new identites faking their own deaths. paige is sad to see that she hadn't much friends except the leprachauns at her "funeral"... phoebe sees a stange man at her "funeral" and pipers glad that her fighting days are over, well thats what she thinks it was an exciting episode after the dramatic end in season 7 and im happy to see charmed "still charmed and kicking" .
  • Excellently opened

As the start of the eighth and final season, this was expected to be something different, something special, never before seen on Charmed.

With the whole of San Fransisco mourning the loss of Piper, Phoebe and Paige, the Charmed Ones have to set up a new life, free of demons and the police/FBI. To do this, they need disguises, but with police inspectors/FBI agents still hanging around, and Paige still hearing her charges's calls, it's difficult to stay inconspicuous, especially when nobody, not even your family and sisters knows who you are.

A spell fixes this, but once again, the Charmed Ones are dragged back to demon fighting.

No the best way to open the final season, but a way to open it none the less.
  • This was the season opener for the 8th Season!!!

This episode was really great, though not my favorite. It was a little disappointing in how Piper, Phoebe, Paige, and Leo got new identities because they were tired of the Charmed life, but it still was excellent and well done. It was well written and a fresh approach to the Charmed show because they had never done this before- by taking new identities. I give this awesome Season opener a 10 out of a 10!!! :)
  • we open to the sisters in with new faces fooling everyone into believing they are dead. they assume new identities and the cops pretend to leave to fool them into coming out of hiding.a new witch arises and paige is called by a charge she can't find

this episode is the perfect most amazing start to the season because first we see the sisters at their own wake fooling everyone into thinking that they are dead. they then discover a way to fool the world except their family so wyatt and chris would not be confused. a demon wants the house as a foothold and tries to kill their father to get it but they stop them without letting anyone know that they are alive. a new witch is around and tracks her first demon. around this time paige hears the call of a new charge. this witch seems to be a colledge student and we are left in suspense. this start is way to amazing for words we get the best of everything especially the suspence which leaves us wanting more and more. not only this but the attack which i thoughtwyatt was doing actually turned out to be piper was so exciting. i want more of it bring it on.
< 1 2 3