Charmed

Sympathy for the Demon

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2002 on The WB

• great episode

this is my favorite barbas episode i love how he traps them in their house with all their greatest fears. we also learn alot about the sisters in this episode. piper is afraid of being happy always waiting for the bottom to fall out which explains why she is always worried and paranoid. we see even farther into paiges fear of not being as good as prue which explains why she turns into super witch this season because she is trying so hard to be better than prue. and with phoebe we see that shes afraid shes evil which is why she is trying so hard to cut cole out of her life because he is the one who draws her to evil well actually its not just cole its love interest in general as we saw in her past life. this episode was great it held my attention the entire way through and they managed to teach us more about the characters. also this is when we get to see the piper pheobe and paige at some of their strongest as they all are able to fight their fears. its too bad this episode is one of those forgotten episdoes. this is definately one of my favorites of season 5. i wish there were more episodes like this.