Charmed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 1998 on The WB

• Maybe the worst episode ever!

7.2
    I don't realy know why some people like this episode! I hated it! And these are the reasons why:

Firstable the direction was completely AWFUL! Expept some moments,it sucks! The worst scene is the one were Prue is using her telekinisis power against Victor!I Truly hated it! And all the demons scenes the worst ever! Especialy the slow move scenes were comletely disasterous!

Secondable the acting was bad! The actor who plays Victor s not realy good! I liked better the future Victor! Now the demon Girl ( I thing Syntha or something) was comletely annoying and I hated her from the first moment not because she was playing the evil, but because she was playing A-W-F-U-L! The other two shape-shifters were realy bad too. I didnt liked Holly's acting either! Shannen and Alyssa: the best!

Now the writting was very good! Cleverly ploted, with very good quotes! I think that if the director was someone alse it could be a great episode! Now you can see why I hate this episode. I think that this one and The Marriage from Hell are the worst of the season!

Blessed be, John