Charmed

• The Power of Three and the Naked Woman

3.5
    The Power of Three and the Naked Woman

Main Storyline:
    One of the students from Magic School, Duncan, conjures Lady Godiva, a naked, blonde woman on a horse, who, apparently, according to legend, brought about Women's rights (News to Me!) However, along with Lady Godiva, he also brings back Lord Dyson, a demon who feeds off of Repressed emotions (A phrase used 46 times in this episode). (Didn't really get this part...but, I'll go with it...) The Charmed Ones send her, and a stronger Lord Dyson back to their own time, but find that their world morphed into a world where women are not free, and they bring the two back, vanquish the Lord, and yada-yada-yada...Laughable story, especially the boys at magic school. (Oh, note here, those boys do NOT look like 16!)

Sub-Plots:
    1. Paige's Quest Continues: It got much more interesting this week, and I'm glad. I thought that it would be dull, but I'm beginning to like it. I think that Paige will be a great headmaster, kinda like Harry Potter's Professor McGonnagal, but completley different.
    2. Leo and the Kids: Leo makes vanquishes Kid Friendly! He said that Chris stopped being fussy after he saw the vanquish, and, just a theory here, but maybe the same thing with Leo happened to Chris?
    3. Phoebe's Column: I still like their chemistry, and I think it'll be good for the series. I hope that Les is the one Phoebe saw in her vision. The bickering makes me smile. So does Paige.
    4. Phoebe's Ride for Liberation: Two things, how'd she go blonde? And another, why the heck would she do that? Isn't there something like a law against naked people in the streets? I'm not complaining, but I just didn't understand this aspect of the story AT ALL!

Once again, average...solid story, and obviously the producers are playing up the whole "Charmed's a Guilty-Pleasure" deal. I liked the episode, and the Lady Godiva actress looks familiar. Other notes, Paige's hair has looked great lately, and I liked Phoebe's tonight. Now I'll stop with critiquing fashion. Haha.

Grade: C+