Charmed

The Courtship of Wyatt's Father

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2004 on The WB

• The episode entitled, ‘The Courtship of Wyatt's Father' focused on Piper and Leo’s relationship and whether or not there was still something between them.

It is the final day for Chris, and Phoebe and Paige are completely out of ideas on getting Piper and Leo back together. I found it incredibly funny to watch and see how they were going to manage this.

Once the threat of the Darklighter arose, Chris’ existence got put on the back-burner so that the sisters could concentrate on saving Piper and Leo.

I really enjoyed seeing Piper and Leo together, working together like they had never been apart. I forgot how much I missed seeing the two of them together. I hope that the future brings nothing but good for this couple, but I fear the writers have something else entirely in mind. ;)

The end of the episode, when Phoebe and Paige told Piper that she was pregnant and that Chris is her son was classic. I loved that scene. It was funny and heart-warming all at the same time. I love that about Charmed. It’s scenes like this that make this such a great show.

Overall, I would give this episode a 10 out of 10, nothing beats Piper’s expression in the ending. I can’t wait for more.