Charmed

The Courtship of Wyatt's Father

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2004 on The WB

• Poetic Justice Not Quite Realized!

Anybody with the lack of Maturity that Chris had who comes back from the Future and plays a major role in Breaking up their Parents before his conception deserves to vanish into oblivion! I realize he has a very good reason for hating Leo. So do I! I have gotten so sick of hearing Leo say he had no choice but to become an Elder! Since he is a senient being, there is Always a CHOICE!

Nevertheless, Just because one has seen the future, does not mean they have the skill to mess with peoples lives, especially when it involves altering the Future. This whole story line brilliantly illustrates that no mater how much knowledge one has, there is NO substitute for real life experience.

Even though I like Season Six -- much more than Season Five, there were a couple of significant inconsistant mistakes involving Time Travel. Although it is clear that Leo and his precious Elders are responsible for the Timeline that has Wyatt as EVIL Ruler, realistically, Chris did enough to alter himself right out of the Future.

Mark -- Chicago, IL