Charmed

The Day The Magic Died

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2003 on The WB

• Like daughter like father and like mother like son, son wait a sec what's going on

7.2
    I refer to of course Victor marrying a warlock/demon evil woman. Who hadn't guessed there was something up there ey. A bit of a shame as it would have been more fun if that had been played out over a couple of episodes. It would have also been more fun if she wasn't evil and just a witch. Victor marrying 2 witches in his life time would have been a funnier coincidence. Anyhoos I also refer to the birth of baby Wyatt as well and his brown hair (aka Pipers hair colour).

This episode for me was a bit of a let down really as its been played all Season that they are expecting a girl. Nasty trick to pull therefore although already knowing about Wyatt as Ive seen season 7 and 8 episodes my opinion might just be different to others.

Its a comedic episode but a lot of the humour came across as groan worthy. Stanley in particular felt just pathetic really and what was up with his paint/soup blood. I did laugh at the Unicorn eating Special K though. A nice idea for all magic beings to lose powers could have been played on better mind you. How dumb was it for Phoebe and Paige to go to that bar. They should have insisted on meeting at an outside cafe. Duh, obvious trap.

So Baby Wyatt is born, no more reason for them to play with the fact that Holly Marie Combs in real life is not pregnant (I hated that aspect of the show, totally undermined the whole point of it so you end up not caring as much when Wyatt is eventually born). So the end of an era and the start of a new one.