Charmed

The Jung and the Restless

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2006 on The WB

• The Jung and the Restless

The Jung and the Restless was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, in depth, full of character and plot development. I like how Billie was still questioning everything though Christy made her thoughts known. I liked the action, magic and intrigue through out the episode. The story played out well and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • One more show to add to my series finale list. I have enjoyed Charmed since the beginning.

Charmed has been on my favorite list since it aired. I have enjoyed their characters and will truely miss it. After all these years I can\'t believe it\'s finished. It reminds me of Buffy and Angel. I\'m still adjusting to the fact that they are gone.

Hopefully Charmed will give us a reunion or 2 in the near future. I will miss Page the most. I like her style and humour. I\'m looking forward to seeing her in a new series.

So what will be the replacement for the Charmed series, I\'m hoping for another witch series or vampire series. I guess we just have to wait and see.
  • I DREAM OF LEO

I dream of Leo

Dream sequence or alternate reality? I can't decide. Don't think the writers can either. The result is somewhere between 'Dream Sorcerer' and 'My Three Witches'.

It's a good story. Rather than have Billie turn against the Charmed Ones without question, the writers take the harder route and use Christy's cunning and conniving to convince her. At the same time, we see Piper gradually turning her sisters against Billie. It's the darkest episode in a while and the sense of foreboding is terrific.

The trip to dreamland is a nice idea but is kind of spoilt by having the sisters work it out straightaway. Surely the point of a dream is that you don't know you're in it? Still, there are some good individual scenes: the Bay Mirror being run by children; Leo appearing as an old man. I also liked the way Billie was always hanging around in the doorway. I guess my biggest question is what do the dreams prove? Piper wants her husband back, Phoebe wants children and Paige wants to know her place in the world. Don't see how this makes them evil or even selfish.

The subplot with the darklighter had potential and should have been given more airtime. As it was I found it hard to care whether the whitelighter lived or died. Good guest actress though.

Scene of the week has to be where Piper and Christy confront each other at Phoebe's flat. It's not often Charmed gets this tense so top marks to cast and director. I was actually quite shocked when Piper threw that vanquishing potion.

Whatever you may think of this arc, you have to applaud the writers for sticking with it and avoiding the temptation of filler episodes. Can't wait for next week.

Score: 9.1
  • Billie goes into the sisters' dreams, and the sisters all end up agreeing that they must kill Billie and Christy. The show is getting there;I actually felt suspense...but things are still too rushed and it's still showing.

7.8
    This episode was better than the last few, I guess because there's less time until the finale, but it still could have been done quite a bit better, as there were some major flaws.

Of course Piper would be the one to trust Billie and Christy the least, and she has a point...but then she also might be acting a little too quickly, especially when she threw that potion and them in Phoebe's apartment. What I don't get is why Phoebe talked to Billie instead of Paige - I mean, Billie was Paige's charge, not Phoebe's. But still a good effort I guess. I think the most horrible, disgusting part of the episode was when Christy mentioned to Billie that she was working with the Triad. Hello - the freaking TRIAD! How the heck did Billie not even flinch at that??? She had no reaction at all. Billie definitely knows the Triad is EVIL, so why did she not suspect Christy of some foul play after hearing that. There's really no answer to that other than the series has to end in less than 4 weeks now and the writers feel they have to make moves like that. That was really stupid though in my opinion. We're supposed to think Billie is okay with Christy working with the Triad but not okay with the Charmed ones wanting normal lives. Yeah, okay. Whatever. We're not retarded, sorry.

The other big thing was Billie's decision that the wants of the Charmed Ones were something that made it okay for her and Christy to try to kill them. ????? That is retarded. Okay, first of all, Paige did absolutely NOTHING wrong - she tried to save a charge. That's doing just what she's supposed to be doing as a witch. And Piper wanting her husband back is really not that bad. Phoebe's dream was selfish yes, but still, wanting a daughter isn't something that makes her evil. The Charmed Ones are people too, they have wants...sort of like how Billie wanted stupid freaking Christy back for half the season, and put everything else aside just so she could get her back. Why doesn't someone bring that little bit of information up? Oh yeah, I guess there's no time now that only 3 episodes are left. Ugh, again, whatever.

Also...why was Piper once again being randomly dumb? Billie pretty much told Piper how to wake up from her dream, but then Piper had to ask Phoebe what to do when they met up in the manor. At least they added in something about Phoebe's psychology background...but still the scene was pretty lame.

The suspense was there though, which is good. Minimal time was wasted on Phoebe's stupid useless subplot, which is a major plus. And I think the biggest plus, which is really amazing and something we haven't seen lately, is the sisters being together throughout most of the episode. They worked together in their dream, tried to help each other out, and had a talk on the couches in the living room at the end of the epsisode. Nice, very nice. That is what this show should be about - the sisters being sisters, and it's nice that we got to see that in this episode. Also, way to go Paige for getting a charge, that's something we haven't seen in awhile. Now all we need is for Phoebe to have a premonition...

• Once again Billy and Christie justify their actions with stupidity.

Are they serious?? the Charmed Ones have been doing this job for seven and a half years, and they come along and dare say that they arent doing it right. This is absolutely ridiculous. As if the eighth season hasnt been painful enough, they put this mess in here. I mean, c'mon, the whole concept of the eighth season was just pitiful. We love the charmed ones, and we all wanted to see them happy with lovers and hubby's, but not at the expense of good plotlines. No one is happier than me to see Phoebe with a man that's not mortal or a demon, but with this season being the last, they cut it awful close. This forced them to butcher the relationships and force things together. And as I said before, Billy and Christy are so stupid. At least Christy has a good reason for being an evil idiot, but Billy knows what the sisters do, and have done for the world. It was just all so ridiculous. the only thing that even kept me watching was the actors, because they tried their best to work with what was given to them.
  • Piper and Christie are ready to throw down, but the rest of the sisters aren't... until the end of this episode.

So, Christie sends Billie into the sisters' dreams to see that they no longer care about the greater good. Meanwhile, Piper convinces her sisters that Billie and Christie must be stopped. For us, the audience, on the other hand, we aren't so convinced.

Outside of the dream sequence this is a great episode in most aspects. The tension is really building to an exploding point as Piper, who is correct in her assumptions I might add, and Christie are ready to do battle. I loved it when Piper threw the potion at Christie. Who asked that byotch to show up at Phoebe's flat in the first place? Might as well dispense with the formalities and have at it. Of course, that only puts Billie more on the defensive, but her seduction to the darkside is pretty much inevitable anyway since her sister is a lot smarter than her. Doesn't it ever strike Billie as strange that Christie is suddenly such an expert on everything Charmed Ones related? And Christie even goes so far to mention the Triad this episode. That is kind of bizarre considering it is the mere mentioning of the Triad by Dumain in Forever Charmed that turns Billie back around again. I don't see how she can be so surprised considering her very sister told her she had direction from the Triad just this very episode.

Anyway, the beginning and the ending of the episode are tremendous. It was pretty shocking to see Paige get ambushed by the darklighter at the end. He had to know he was dead once the sisters showed up. It was also a surprise that they had the innocent die, though it ended up being crucial since that allowed her to heal Paige. Anyway, very good subplot though it didn't get much airtime. So, that was all good. I think at least a secondary purpose for the dream sequence was to reacquaint us with what each sister is hoping for at this point. It sets us up for the ending of the series. In that regard, it works perfectly. In the regard of proving something to Billie, it doesn't work at all. I don't get it. Didn't Billie ask the sisters to train her so that she could take over the demon duties and they could lead normal lives? Weren't the sisters actually incognito and avoiding their demonic duties altogether when she met them? So, the fact that the sisters are more concerned with their own lives than the greater good is not news for Billie. But how is that a reason to kill them? Christie and Billie keep talking about "stopping them," or "they must be stopped." Stopped from what? Can someone answer that one? Stopped from having any more kids? What are the Charmed Ones doing exactly that needs to be stopped? There was nothing in those dreams that justified their deaths or even the removal of their powers. To have ones own dreams and desires is to be human, nothing else.

Other than the character development benefit of the dream sequence, I think the writers could have come up with something more extravagant and sinister to convince Billie. How about a dream sequence where the Triad manages to omit or distort parts of the dream to make the sisters actually appear evil? Something like that may have taken more work, but it would have been more convincing to the audience. Instead, the writers basically chose to go with Billie being stupid and just listening to whatever her sister tells her.

Phoebe at least being determined in the end to fight is a positive development. And Marnette Patterson continues to shine as the evil hottie bent on taking down the Charmed Ones. We are almost there.
  • Billy and Christie put the sisters in a deep sleep to find out what they're really using their powers for.

I did like most of this episode but found the dream scenes very plain and boring. In "San Francisco Dreamin" the dreams were so much stranger and more interesting like a real dream. But in this episode the dreams were so easy to understand Piper was wanting Leo back and her being in p3 was boring and then her seeing Leo as an old man. Pheobe was in her work office with a bunch of kids and Coop, then one of her daughters telling her to hurry. Paige's dream was so much better with it being strange and confusing, as though it was a real dream.

So i think that the episode wasn't too bad but the dreams could have done with a lot more tweaking.
  • While Piper prepares to fight Christy and Billie, Phoebe is more in favour of reasoning with Billie. Christy, however, takes great pains to convince her sister that the Charmed Ones must be stopped, and traps them in a dream state to prove it.

6.7
    This episode continues the thread from the preceding The Torn Identity with good results. Christy goes on to convince Billie totally that her former mentors are the bad guys, and the Charmed Ones are forced to agree that Billie and Christy must be fought. The ending had both sides coming to these conclusions, and it was a nice, ominous cliffhanger that really drew up the lines for the approaching series finale. The dream sequences could very well have become empty and corny, but in the hands of brilliant writer Cameron Litvack they did become bearable, though still somewhat pointless, as they weren't really that deep.

Piper's talk with the Elder was well done, and it added depth to the Christy storyline that the plan apparantly was made long before Charmed's beginnings. Such things make the story and its universe seem more believable and well thought out, whether it is or not. Paige's 'must save charge'-subplot was pretty pointless and was an obvious excuse to even have a demon (or in this case a darklighter) in the episode. I am warming up to Kaley Cuoco. She was more believable now, actually doubting Christy's words. There is genuine suspense in the scenes where she (and Christy) confront the Charmed Ones. Although this episode really did nothing but draw up the battle lines, it was a good hour with some excellent writing. This season is definitely moving towards a climax.
  • A good episode! Billie, you aint no ultimate power, go on calling yourself that because thats what The Triad said. Yeaa, the Charmed Ones have power and they could have anything they want, THEY just want to LIVE! And they deserve to, unlike you.

I like this plot, and this episode was well written, except for Billie. I hate how stupid she is. But that's just how she is, she can learn how to scry on computers and how to vanquish demons all on her own, but actually think people who have saved the world for 8 years don't deserve love, children, and families? Billie, UGH they took you in as part of the family, then you lose your parents and gain this crazy bi+ch who was raised evil and you betray the charmed ones who have saved your life over and over? Nice.

The Charmed Ones are The Charmed Ones for a reason, and Billie shouldn't think that she is going to stop them, and when she actually does, she could've used her POWERS! wow. Paige: SO What are we gonna do now?
    Phoebe: WE're gonna stop em.... before they stop us. One of the best quotes from season 8, surprised it came out of season 8 phoebe period. Nice to hear her actually planning on fighting.
  • I don't get it! Too strange to me to handle. The whole dream was kinda normal...

This one is a good episode but I didn't get it too much...

In season 5 in "Sand Francisco Dreamin" we see that the dreams are a lot more strange that the ones in this episode! The mask in the Phoebe boy, the Paige story... but in here we have a very plain dreams that everyone understands, there are not strange. The girls are not following a deeper meaning of the dream the are so logical: Phoebe wants a baby, Piper Leo coming back... what is the big secret in that!? Paige has a lot better story, more like a dream. I hated the whole "We know we are dreaming" thing. And the three of them together and acting as normal like in the real life!! It was a stupid thing, they should have shown a thing more like a dream not so real... For example Coop-Phoebe scene... First, he shouldn't to say "this is a dream" and second, Phoebe should not be so "I can't do it" because in your dreams you have no control! No doubt, Paige was the best in the episode, and the blacklighter thign was original, we had never seen the place where they were and how they do the weapons and all of that! The effects are well done in the episode, I liked the one when Billie gets in the dreams... In the other hand, the photography and the camera job in the episode were so much great. The photography effects (the whole blue house thing) made a really a dream scene. And the final scene in the episode with the three of them talking was awesome aswell.

PD: I don't get a thing... Billie says that the deeper meaning is not the great good anymore... so when was it?? I think the would never dream with the fight and that stuff, and Billie wouldn't do it aswell!
  • Paige helps her new charge. Piper and Phoebe try to find another way to save Leo. Billie and Christy find out what the Charmed Ones are thinking in their dreams.

Great episode!! Billie should at least try to talk to the sisters more so they understand. Phoebe needs to say more so Billie can understand. Christy is being a little devil! Phoebe had an interesting dream. Hers always seem to be about love and children, Piper's always seem to be about Leo and the club and Paige's are always like the one with witches and magic and stuff. Poor Paige, she proberly wants more interesting ones.
  • Christy traps Paige, Phoebe and Piper in a dreamstate !!!

Are Billie and Christy the "Ultimate Power"? The Charmed Ones are finally coming to the right conclusion and must decide how to stop them, all the while figuring out how to bring Leo back. Paige is given a new charge and must act quickly to save her life when she is attacked by two darklighters. Trying to further her plan to draw Billie to the dark side, Christy traps Paige, Phoebe and Piper in a dreamstate in order to show Billie the selfishness the sisters are capable of to suit their needs.
    Average episode nothing really happened, but it was ok.
  • Another odd episode

This episode was very strange, the seperate pieces didn't seem to come together like they usually do in the end.

I didn't think that Whitelighters could heal the poison from a darklighters arrow? Bille and Christie have chosen the 'we must kill the charmed ones' path, this may be sad but I never liked Billie so I hope the charmed ones kick her butt.

The dream sequence was well written and the best dream was that of Pheobe's where her daughter that she has wanted for so long comes to her, also she is with Coop. Maybe this will wake her up to her feelings for him.
  • A very good episode.

The first time I watched this episode I didn't really like it but after watching it again I think it's a great episode and one of the best of the last season of charmed. Billie and Christy want to find out what the sisters inner truths are so they use a potion to put them to sleep and see what they really want. The best part of the episode in my opinion is when Paige gets shoot with the darklighter arrows. The rest of this episode is also really good. Overall: A very good episode. One of the best from season eight.
  • This is a real turn for the Charmed Ones

The \"ultimate threat\" is revealed and it\'s not a demon but actually two witches and sisters at that, Billie and Christy. I was surprised that the crap excusses Christy gave Billie actually worked to convince her the Charmed Ones were evil. But then sisters do hold alot of power over each other. Now to save Leo and regain there lives the charmed ones will have to go up against Billie and Christy. I think this story line has brought the show back to making people realize the fact that while some evil takes the form of demons or easily disinguishable evil it can also take an innocent form as well and that for everyone is the \"ultimate threat\".
  • Leading to the end

The storyline of this epidose focus on three diffrent directions:
    Piper, the oldest sister seems to try to lead Phoebe and Paige on the principle of getting ready to the final battle, as she cocnludes (and confirms with an Elder) that Billie and Cristy would turn against them.
    Phoebe, otherwise, insists, based on her instincts that Billie is not evil, and try to establish a bond with the girl to take her back to the good witchcraft and to their lives.
    Paige, finally, only keeps to do the job they usually do, giving the show the hold \"good vs. evil\" weekly story.
  • The Jung and The Restless.Quite funny very exciting.Billie goes into the sisters dreams to fin out if they have lost their way and are selfish with their power.Look who's talking, Billie has not only lost her way but also her senses.

I think Billie is behaving very stupid in all that she is doing with her sister Christie.After all the sisters have done for her i can't believe she can do this. I didn't like the way Billie gave Piper attitude in Piper's dream it kninda pissed me off. I feel it is Billie and Christie's fault that Mikelle got captured and killed, if they had not put the sisters to sleep she wouldn't have gone out of the house but at the end of the day i think that was meant to be her destiny and she was happy with it.I think Phoebe's dream was what made her realise that she was in love with Coop and i think that was just lovely.I loved Piper's dream with all the GrandChildren and an old Leo,that just felt right.At the end of it all i was glad that they all woke up and Paige was saved by her charge.it had a very lovely ending

• K's views on Ep 8.19

Well, I certainly didnt expect Billie to act the way she does now. How could she be as selfish as not giving Paige the chance to save her charge, and putting Paige's life as risk? I sure hope there's a little bit of good left in her, unlike Christina at the series finale of PP.
  • Amazing. Simply amazing.

The Jung And The Restless really took me by surprise. I’ve liked the Christy/Billie/Evil story line since its beginning, but the reason why the previous episodes weren’t that good was that the sub plots weren’t as great as the main one. But this one managed to have one of the best main stories of the B/C arc, and a couple of side stories that were really interesting. The writer of this episode, Cameron Litvack, has always been great at binding the different side stories together, with each other as well as to the main story, and this episode is a great example of that. All the stories are interesting and they fit together with the main one.

The acting of the episode was simply amazing, and especially Rose did a wonderful job, once more showing what a great actress she can be when she really gives some effort into it. Also Marnette Patterson continues to show her great acting skills, and even Kaley Cuoco’s acting was fair. The best thing about the episode was probably the dialogue. Cameron Litvack is Charmed’s best writer at the moment, and his scripts are always funny and full of energy.

I loved Paige’s side story with her charge and the dark lighter, and the guest stars are pretty good, for once. I actually enjoyed Phoebe’s story a little, even though I feel for Victor Weber and the uselessness of his character. Piper was great as usual, and her rash conclusions were very fun to watch. I also love Christy, and her manipulative ways, and the questions her little dream quest made. They all made sense, and actually could convince someone that the sisters were bad.

All in all, The Jung And The Restless was one of the best, most action packed episodes this season, and the main story is looking to be really great. Let’s all hope the writers won’t disappoint us and that Charmed goes out with a band. Hopefully with most of its dignity left.
  • I actually luhuved this episode!!! I was glad that they addressed fully the girls being "selfish" which has been a major fan concern since S6 and really put the nail on the coffin as far as the Halliwell Jenkins plot is concerned.

It's like the writers are actually listening with stuff about self involvement, making Billie the enemy and lines like "there I froze someone! Happy!?". I thought Piper anger and frustration was pretty in character. It's pretty blatant that the Jenkins' are a threat, even Sandra (my favourite of all Elders) gave her the nod. And her dreams showed just how much she wants Leo back, the grandchildren scene and the barman telling her to stop neglecting all else for him. I thought at times (like when she threw the potion that wouldn't have done any real damage) she was a bit prematurely standoffish but overall I understood where she was coming from. I love her in offensive, eldest sister mode - reminded me of Prue's actions toward Cole/Belthazaur.

Phoebe, my television sweetheart, was as loveable as ever. She was very much the middle sister, trying to talk it out, but Christy and Piper seem to have no uncertainty or hesitations as to what's gonna go down so it was really no use. Her dream was enjoyable but without any real shocks - a man and her daughter remains her #1 desire. They cast Ladybug pretty well, her and Phoebe looked like family imo. The lighting and directing generally in the dreamworld was stellar I thought. Loved Pheebes in the last scene virtually confirming that she was on board with taking out the Jenkins'. In fact that whole scene in general was satisfying, I like the sisters together like that and it's been lacking a bit with their individual lives taking off. I'm gettin' all anxious for their smackdown!! I also hope they bring Coop and Phoebe closer (and not just their skin) before the finale.

Paiges dream path thingy was great and really consistent with her. She's always been independent and expressed feeling of repression in the sisterhood, even last week she was afraid of losing herself in the marriage. So I liked that they had her inner truth being enlightenment and wanting to find and sustain her own identity. Plus the wise-meditation Paige was nifty floating in orbs like Leo and Ramus have. Even better was her all whitelightery - protecting none other than Sara Downing (Courtney from Roswell!), like when slammed Billie against the attic wall and blasted her!!! Too bad she died, and her blood is totally on Billie and Christy's hands mind you. While they carried on about the Charmed Ones not helping one of her charges was dying because of them! Narrow minded fools.

About Billie being easily misled, well, yes and no. She is kinda naive, especially for ignoring that Christy was spewing munbo jumbo about the Triad!!! But then, the Triad has only ever been professed as evil by the Charmed ones so... Perhaps she just let that one slide seeing as how she's so confused. Also, while Billie even said the sisters weren't wrong for wanting these things she did agree that it was wrong to use their magic to get them through forced visions, utopia's, faked identities and so on. Christy I loved as per usual, I strongly disagree with her but she is pretty convincing from the perspective of somebody dim and impressionale like, say, Billie. And she's mighty powerful! She makes a good oldest sister and could definitely duke it out with Piper.

All in all, I really did adore this episode. One of this seasons best and worthy of a 9 outta 10. Cameron Litvack and Derek Johanson both did an incredible job on it. I am freakin' devastated that I have but three episodes left.
  • PIPER (responding to Paige's comment about her obsession with getting Leo back): "I wish people would stop using that against me like it ruins my credibility."

Well, I'm sorry, Piper. But, that is--unfortunately and undeniably--just what happened. At least, as far I'm concerned.

While I initially empathized with her plight, during the first month that followed Leo being put in cryostasis, her constant harping on it gradually began to have the opposite effect on me. So, I'm not surprised that it had a similar effect on Billie!

Or, more accurately, that Kristie was able to use Piper's obsession to gradually manipulate Billie away from the influence of the Charmed Ones.

My one ray of hope, despite the dismal writing behind both this episode and "Gone With The Witches?" That the reason the Triad is so obsessed with corrupting Billie is that--if allowed to remain under the Halliwells' tutelage--she might soon become powerful enough to succeed them, single-handedly! The Halliwells, I mean.

If that's precisely where the writers are headed with the series finale, I apologize for the unintended spoiler.
  • Finally a really good episode in Charmed's 8th and final season.

When this season began I was terribly dissapointed in a lot of things Billie for example the series started looking more like 'BILLIE' instead of 'Charmed' but I have to say that after Vaya Con Leos the season got better with a few stupid stories excluded but I liked the ultimate power story, finally Billie got some real purpose although I still don't like her being that powerfull but anyway.

In this episode we finally get some action, I totally love Piper in this episode she keeps getting better and she wants to kill Christy and Billie, how cool is that? :P.

This episode was just what Charmed is supposed to be and I really hope that the 3 last episodes are the same way. I read somewhere that this was Litvacks last episode so I just want to say good work and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
  • Are you a Buffy-lover & Charmed-hater? You might like to know this is Buffy material. You into S5? this is your mediocre episode; The lines arent intelligent? you might change your mind; Or are you new to the show, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!

Okay, introduction blah de blah

Following up from last episode, Piper and Phoebe are arguing about whether or not to take out Billie and Christy. Paige plays mediator. It goes on and on until they split and Paige focuses on her charge to get her mind off having to take sides. Piper’s “credibility was diminished” several times in this episode about her obsession for her husband. However, it gets worse as the girls were put into deep sleep causing them to dream. And as we all know, atleast in the Charmed world, dreams create insight. (I personally just wanna enjoy a good night sleep)

In this dream, Billie (after possesses the red crystal …same type Zankou used to make the girls paranoid the other day) was able to transport into each individual’s dream. And its like Kaley’s role model is Alyssa when it comes to acting. In her first scene in magic school, she was speaking just like Phoebe would.

Anyway, in each of these dreams each of the sisters seem to be “doin’ it for themselves!”. They seem to shirk the concept of the greater good and prove Christy right that whatever the girls do is just for their personal gain.

Cameron Litvack did a great job. And Either Brad decided to not over edit this episode or maybe he did but got some intelligent lines to add. I remember reading a Vaya Con Leos review that said the episode was mediocre because the lines were plain. They gotta have depth and so when they’re conveyed it has an impact on the audience. Generally when you have an episode on dreams…on any show in general…its not what you see….its every detail, every metaphor, every irony that adds up to make it an enjoyable hour.

I remember sitting half way through and didn’t really feel it. Because for starters, its something they’d done on Buffy when THE KEY to the ultimate goddess was involved. And second of all, it was a carryover episode and most of all a filler. Everyone knows Paige has always been the enlightenment character, Piper obsessive and Phoebe love stricken (even though you might wanna consider her a whore). They are all stuff we already knew before and just like I predicted, Brad’s idea of big bang finale is that where the second to the last says, “to be continued!”

One thing I always loved about Charmed is that, even though there are carryovers there is always a demon of the week. And even though the girls are ‘ultimate’ they’re not invincible. The demon of the week was a dark lighter who managed successfully to shoot Paige with a dark lighter arrow. And the scene was so powerful and unexpected that I actually did gasp. And Rose did pull off the emotion well. However, he was vanquished anticlimactically with Piper’s power. No action scene nothing.

Highlights: Piper threw a potion at the Jenkins sister, Pheobe’s acting was hilarious. And she was so beautiful, Paige didn’t have seizures (apparently they only happen in non-serious episode) and Piper wore a very wrong outfit especially when she put a coat over it. She complains about Phoebe’s sex dreams. (totally laughed my ass out on that one) Paige pinned Billie. Excellent acting. The sisters come together at the end of the episode to talk just like they used to when Prue was alive. And most hilarious of all, Michaela says, “Blacklighters!” OMG! I used to say that when I first started!

Most importantly many questions were raised about them being selfish. And when Phoebe asked Cupid, before he answered I yelled YES. She’s the most selfish. However, this episode puts episodes like Malice in Wonderland into perspective…others like Extreme Makeover…that even though these girls are THE CHARMED ONES…they’re still human beings, who have constantly given up friends, jobs, lives, career, love (or shld I say sex), spouse, all at some point in time. Its gives the fans that think they’ve become selfish something to think about. They’ve been Charmed for 8 years you cant expect any more. They would be tired. I understand that with ultimate power comes ultimate corruption…we’ve all seen that in Cole…but they just need to be jolted to the right path once in a while. That’s what Charmegoddon and episodes like this are meant for. And everything was structured right to give Billie a real cause to think the girls are evil.

Congratulations to the writers. They really did work hard on this one. And earlier on in the season, I didn’t feel the whole WB’s “concentrate in their personal lives” shtuff but with any episode like this they’ve done good. Still don’t really like it though!

Peace out y’all!
  • In order to convince Billie that the Charmed Ones are evil, Christy makes Billie enter their dreams so she can see how they really are.

The Jung and the Restless, i thought this episode was very original and the series is really leading up to the finale.

It was nice to see Paige in her whitelighter role again and to see her play the big-sister role
    The argument between Piper and Phoebe about the Jenkins was also nice to see, and that Phoebe finally gets hinted about Coop by her doughter.

I think all the girls were great in playing their roles and Christy (I don't know her real name..) is getting better in playing the evil role.

Overall this was quite an amazing episode and will definetely miss this show

• I do have to say charmed went downhill fast. They never should have done this season. Too many stupid things have happened.

If your an avid fan like me, you should really be pissed off. I mean the writters should be shot. Do they watch the old episodes.

I mean in season 6 they told you how important magic school is and the CHARMED ONES are letting demons roam free. I mean what the F@#! And the elders they can\'t stop Billie and Christy or take away their powers.

And speaking of Billie, did she have a brain fart. She rescues her sisters from demons and doesn\'t even suspect that they turned her. ANd for her to turn so quickly.

I\'m just saying the series finale better be worth all this bullsh@! that we had to go through.

And how about a spin off.

• not better episode then last week episode but still exciting to watch... actually im a bit dissapointed with this episode , the episode ends excatly like it 1st started and im not satiesfied , read more inside :sad:

hmm this episode not better then last episode in my opinion and i think its a bit boring episode , i mean we have like 3 more episode and i want action episode ! this episode ends exactly like it first started and i hate it ! i found this episode is short too , probably cuz the dream part is too long ! i like the whole blue tones in the dream part , really warm and cool and i do agreed it have a bit suspense cuz the sound of it ! lol

Piper : eh u look good , i like her quote line... and i found u a bit annoying in this episode... your storyline or subplot blalala i dont care , i cant believe u throw that potion at Billie & Christy ! that will make Billie thinks u evil ! stupid ! yeah i know u cant wait to get Leo back but u need to think or have a plan first before do ya thing even though u just want to scared them ! i thought u were the smart one !

Phoebe : we have only 3 more episode and u still didnt end up with Coop yet ?! dont u realized Coop love u ? also in the dream part its obvious ! but i must say she look really gorgeous in this episode... i still havent see a sign she will get her power back... i found her part is not boring and i actually like it and shes not annoying in this episode , that part when u tell Cupid to get out of your sit in your office are hilarious lol !

Paige : u the best in this episode , u really good , funny , shine , cool and all... your acting are great in every way in this episode example like when u got that darklighter arrow , i like your expressions and u the big sister in this episode ! u great ! that white thing in your dreams when u levitate (sorta) are soo coool !

Coop : boring in the 1st part but then nothing new... u all about love , u should just kisses Phoebe in the dreams cuz Phoebe cant see u love her !

Billie : u good in this episode but i still didnt like u so die fast... u still a moron dumb by your sister

Christy : starting to become annoying lol but im not blame on her cuz her character like that and i like it that way

Mickelle : nothing to complain about u but u cant acted sweety

Henry : he should appear in Paige dreams or in this episode , he already married with Paige so he should have in every episode till end of Charmed

Fightscene : duh ? theres noooo one in this episode , only in the Phoebes apartment when Piper trying to throw that potion to Billie & Christy , and it was pretty cool but not awesome

Overall : this episode trailer make it look good and awesome episode but actually it isnt so im really not satiedfied wathing this episode... and im starting to becoming dont cared about Charmed next episode now

sorry for my bad english yall ! dont bother to read if ya didnt like it !
  • the final battle is getting closer, and this great episode is the right mixture of action, drama and sisterhood.

this episode was very touching, and it also raised some interesting etichal questions about the behaviour of the sisters. for a scond there, i agreed with christy...

so far it was the best episode of this season, and it reminded me what got me hooked to charmed.

i really liked the scene with the elder - it seems that piper had finally made peace with them, and she is able to trust them again even to a point of taking their advise and guidence.

in that way, this episode reminded me of old times, and made me nostalgic. i\'m really gonna miss the show when its over.

in a perfect world, (if someone would care enough to travel through my selfish dreams...) i wish to have Prue back, just to say goodbye.

but i know it\'s only a dream, so...

:-)
  • This was... overall... a prety good episode. Only 3 more episodes left. Can´t wait for the upcoming episodes.

Most of the times.. in Charmed... i normally know what is going to happen, but really... i have no idea how this is going to go down.... it would be really dissapointing for me not watching Billie and Christy get vanquished...Us fands gotta hand it to the writers, because they have managed to end a series in one single season... or just half a season... a little rushed... but still..... good job...
  • Yes I am LOVING charmed all over again!

Finally they start to fill the story giving us tension towards the end! I cant wait for the finale and hope that the ratings continue to go UP UP UP!!

Charmed is a beautiful show and even though i am very sad to see it go I know that it will be in the history books as one of the greatest shows ever!

In this episode we saw the girls inner-truths, things they really want and i think that was perfect becase it shows us fans where the girls are currently in their lives....OH and i hope Coop and Pheoebe end up together!
  • Not to bad.

I thought this episode wasn't too shabby. I thought the whole idea of getting into peoples dreams is a neat idea. The idea of Billie going into the girls dreams and seeing what really goes on in their heads is cool. She thought she would find her sister's answer when in fact she found what the charmed ones really wanted. I have a feeling that Billie may stop the charmed ones, but in a way you may not think which would make a really neat series finale.
< 1 2