Charmed

The Jung and the Restless

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2006 on The WB

• not better episode then last week episode but still exciting to watch... actually im a bit dissapointed with this episode , the episode ends excatly like it 1st started and im not satiesfied , read more inside :sad:

hmm this episode not better then last episode in my opinion and i think its a bit boring episode , i mean we have like 3 more episode and i want action episode ! this episode ends exactly like it first started and i hate it ! i found this episode is short too , probably cuz the dream part is too long ! i like the whole blue tones in the dream part , really warm and cool and i do agreed it have a bit suspense cuz the sound of it ! lol

Piper : eh u look good , i like her quote line... and i found u a bit annoying in this episode... your storyline or subplot blalala i dont care , i cant believe u throw that potion at Billie & Christy ! that will make Billie thinks u evil ! stupid ! yeah i know u cant wait to get Leo back but u need to think or have a plan first before do ya thing even though u just want to scared them ! i thought u were the smart one !

Phoebe : we have only 3 more episode and u still didnt end up with Coop yet ?! dont u realized Coop love u ? also in the dream part its obvious ! but i must say she look really gorgeous in this episode... i still havent see a sign she will get her power back... i found her part is not boring and i actually like it and shes not annoying in this episode , that part when u tell Cupid to get out of your sit in your office are hilarious lol !

Paige : u the best in this episode , u really good , funny , shine , cool and all... your acting are great in every way in this episode example like when u got that darklighter arrow , i like your expressions and u the big sister in this episode ! u great ! that white thing in your dreams when u levitate (sorta) are soo coool !

Coop : boring in the 1st part but then nothing new... u all about love , u should just kisses Phoebe in the dreams cuz Phoebe cant see u love her !

Billie : u good in this episode but i still didnt like u so die fast... u still a moron dumb by your sister

Christy : starting to become annoying lol but im not blame on her cuz her character like that and i like it that way

Mickelle : nothing to complain about u but u cant acted sweety

Henry : he should appear in Paige dreams or in this episode , he already married with Paige so he should have in every episode till end of Charmed

Fightscene : duh ? theres noooo one in this episode , only in the Phoebes apartment when Piper trying to throw that potion to Billie & Christy , and it was pretty cool but not awesome

Overall : this episode trailer make it look good and awesome episode but actually it isnt so im really not satiedfied wathing this episode... and im starting to becoming dont cared about Charmed next episode now

sorry for my bad english yall ! dont bother to read if ya didnt like it !
  • This was... overall... a prety good episode. Only 3 more episodes left. Can´t wait for the upcoming episodes.

Most of the times.. in Charmed... i normally know what is going to happen, but really... i have no idea how this is going to go down.... it would be really dissapointing for me not watching Billie and Christy get vanquished...Us fands gotta hand it to the writers, because they have managed to end a series in one single season... or just half a season... a little rushed... but still..... good job...
  • This episode is well written!, for the short lapse of time that we have until the end of the series, this episode was very necessary, and truely it was to me very entertained! I wanna see more of the power of two!

to star the episode phoebe try to solve the situation talking with Billie but in the midle of the chat Piper arrives and confront Billie, she is convinced of the evilness of the Jenkins and stop the chat, later in a attempt to scare billie she throw her a vanquish potion!, but luckly christy is there to catch them!

Also Billy discover the motivations of the charmed ones to use her powers!, billie use a spell who introduce her in the charmed ones dreams where she find out that the sisters's wishes are very normal, but still yet the Jenkins sisters think that they was using them!

Paige leaves her charge aside in a beginning, and finally she cant save her and both are seriously attacked by a demon where the charge die, to after become a white lider and heal paige who almost die!

to finish the episode the charmed ones (piper mostly) decide destroy the jenkins sisters before they attack them!

good episode, 'cause for being the straight line haves a very good development of the conflict, billie isnt yet convinced by Cristy of the evilness of the charmed ones nor either phoebe and paige about the Jenkins.

This episode is mostly for define the conflict!

i still believe that billie should found her sister in the first episodes, to have more time to develop the character of Christy and the twist of billie againt the sisters!.

but still yet i love charmed!!

and i will enjoy the last episodes as they come!

Greetings!
  • the final battle is getting closer, and this great episode is the right mixture of action, drama and sisterhood.

this episode was very touching, and it also raised some interesting etichal questions about the behaviour of the sisters. for a scond there, i agreed with christy...

so far it was the best episode of this season, and it reminded me what got me hooked to charmed.

i really liked the scene with the elder - it seems that piper had finally made peace with them, and she is able to trust them again even to a point of taking their advise and guidence.

in that way, this episode reminded me of old times, and made me nostalgic. i\'m really gonna miss the show when its over.

in a perfect world, (if someone would care enough to travel through my selfish dreams...) i wish to have Prue back, just to say goodbye.

but i know it\'s only a dream, so...

:-)
  • Billy and Christie put the sisters in a deep sleep to find out what they're really using their powers for.

I did like most of this episode but found the dream scenes very plain and boring. In "San Francisco Dreamin" the dreams were so much stranger and more interesting like a real dream. But in this episode the dreams were so easy to understand Piper was wanting Leo back and her being in p3 was boring and then her seeing Leo as an old man. Pheobe was in her work office with a bunch of kids and Coop, then one of her daughters telling her to hurry. Paige's dream was so much better with it being strange and confusing, as though it was a real dream.

So i think that the episode wasn't too bad but the dreams could have done with a lot more tweaking.
  • Not to bad.

I thought this episode wasn't too shabby. I thought the whole idea of getting into peoples dreams is a neat idea. The idea of Billie going into the girls dreams and seeing what really goes on in their heads is cool. She thought she would find her sister's answer when in fact she found what the charmed ones really wanted. I have a feeling that Billie may stop the charmed ones, but in a way you may not think which would make a really neat series finale.
  • K's views on Ep 8.19

Well, I certainly didnt expect Billie to act the way she does now. How could she be as selfish as not giving Paige the chance to save her charge, and putting Paige's life as risk? I sure hope there's a little bit of good left in her, unlike Christina at the series finale of PP.
  • Finally a really good episode in Charmed's 8th and final season.

When this season began I was terribly dissapointed in a lot of things Billie for example the series started looking more like 'BILLIE' instead of 'Charmed' but I have to say that after Vaya Con Leos the season got better with a few stupid stories excluded but I liked the ultimate power story, finally Billie got some real purpose although I still don't like her being that powerfull but anyway.

In this episode we finally get some action, I totally love Piper in this episode she keeps getting better and she wants to kill Christy and Billie, how cool is that? :P.

This episode was just what Charmed is supposed to be and I really hope that the 3 last episodes are the same way. I read somewhere that this was Litvacks last episode so I just want to say good work and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
  • A very good episode.

The first time I watched this episode I didn't really like it but after watching it again I think it's a great episode and one of the best of the last season of charmed. Billie and Christy want to find out what the sisters inner truths are so they use a potion to put them to sleep and see what they really want. The best part of the episode in my opinion is when Paige gets shoot with the darklighter arrows. The rest of this episode is also really good. Overall: A very good episode. One of the best from season eight.
  • Christy is trying to convince Billie that the Charmed Ones are trying to kill them. Billie puts them in a deep sleep and jumps into their dreams.....

Christy is trying to convince Billie that the Charmed Ones are trying to kill them. Billie doesn't want to believe that the girls would hurt them. They feel like sisters to her. Piper is trying to convince Phoebe that Billie and Christy are the Ultimate Power that they need to fight in order to save Leo. Christy tries telling Billie that the sisters have been selfish and focusing on other things, so Billie makes a potion that puts the girls in a deep sleep. She jumps in theie dreams to see for herself where their priorities are.
    Paige is focused on her new charge, a future whitelighter. Phoebe is still trying to figure out her love life. And Piper is so focused on getting Leo back she is neglecting everything else.
    After realizing that her charge is in danger, Paige orders Billie to get her out. Paige go to her rescue only to be shot by the darklighter. After Piper and Phoebe realize that Paige is gone that figure out a way to get out of there dreams by sorting out their issues. Piper sees Leo as an old man and a house full of grandkids. Leo tells Piper to help him. Meanwhile, Phoebe hears a little girl holler "Mommy." She rushes into the kitchen to see a little girl hurt on the floor. The girl tells her that she better hurry if she is going to have her.
    Piper and Phoebe wake up and go to Paige’s rescue. Paige’s charge also comes and she receives her powers and heals Paige.
    This was a great episode!
  • I actually luhuved this episode!!! I was glad that they addressed fully the girls being "selfish" which has been a major fan concern since S6 and really put the nail on the coffin as far as the Halliwell Jenkins plot is concerned.

It's like the writers are actually listening with stuff about self involvement, making Billie the enemy and lines like "there I froze someone! Happy!?". I thought Piper anger and frustration was pretty in character. It's pretty blatant that the Jenkins' are a threat, even Sandra (my favourite of all Elders) gave her the nod. And her dreams showed just how much she wants Leo back, the grandchildren scene and the barman telling her to stop neglecting all else for him. I thought at times (like when she threw the potion that wouldn't have done any real damage) she was a bit prematurely standoffish but overall I understood where she was coming from. I love her in offensive, eldest sister mode - reminded me of Prue's actions toward Cole/Belthazaur.

Phoebe, my television sweetheart, was as loveable as ever. She was very much the middle sister, trying to talk it out, but Christy and Piper seem to have no uncertainty or hesitations as to what's gonna go down so it was really no use. Her dream was enjoyable but without any real shocks - a man and her daughter remains her #1 desire. They cast Ladybug pretty well, her and Phoebe looked like family imo. The lighting and directing generally in the dreamworld was stellar I thought. Loved Pheebes in the last scene virtually confirming that she was on board with taking out the Jenkins'. In fact that whole scene in general was satisfying, I like the sisters together like that and it's been lacking a bit with their individual lives taking off. I'm gettin' all anxious for their smackdown!! I also hope they bring Coop and Phoebe closer (and not just their skin) before the finale.

Paiges dream path thingy was great and really consistent with her. She's always been independent and expressed feeling of repression in the sisterhood, even last week she was afraid of losing herself in the marriage. So I liked that they had her inner truth being enlightenment and wanting to find and sustain her own identity. Plus the wise-meditation Paige was nifty floating in orbs like Leo and Ramus have. Even better was her all whitelightery - protecting none other than Sara Downing (Courtney from Roswell!), like when slammed Billie against the attic wall and blasted her!!! Too bad she died, and her blood is totally on Billie and Christy's hands mind you. While they carried on about the Charmed Ones not helping one of her charges was dying because of them! Narrow minded fools.

About Billie being easily misled, well, yes and no. She is kinda naive, especially for ignoring that Christy was spewing munbo jumbo about the Triad!!! But then, the Triad has only ever been professed as evil by the Charmed ones so... Perhaps she just let that one slide seeing as how she's so confused. Also, while Billie even said the sisters weren't wrong for wanting these things she did agree that it was wrong to use their magic to get them through forced visions, utopia's, faked identities and so on. Christy I loved as per usual, I strongly disagree with her but she is pretty convincing from the perspective of somebody dim and impressionale like, say, Billie. And she's mighty powerful! She makes a good oldest sister and could definitely duke it out with Piper.

All in all, I really did adore this episode. One of this seasons best and worthy of a 9 outta 10. Cameron Litvack and Derek Johanson both did an incredible job on it. I am freakin' devastated that I have but three episodes left.
  • It was really good.

I liked it a lot, although, Billie is a retard. She is totally letting Christy brainwash her, and it's really starting to bug me. I hate Christy and I wish she was dead! I really liked the episode other than that. The girl they got to be Pheobe's daughter is sooooooo cute! I can't wait till next episode. It looks really interesting. Piper went a little mental in this one. I think she's over obsessing about Leo just a little bit. I mean, sure he's her husband, but she does have a life that she needs to take care of. I hope they make Leo come back soon.
  • FASCINATIN' EPISODE!

Paige finds herself in great troubles, while Piper tries to talk out with the elders to find out what the hell is going on with what will happen with Billie and Christy, while trying too to devise a plan to get Leo back.
    This episode is one of the best episodes of CHARMED, I have ever seen apart from Centennial Charmed, and Chris-Cross which are also great episodes. Even tough I lost most of the episode, the part I was able to see was great.
  • Leading to the end

The storyline of this epidose focus on three diffrent directions:
    Piper, the oldest sister seems to try to lead Phoebe and Paige on the principle of getting ready to the final battle, as she cocnludes (and confirms with an Elder) that Billie and Cristy would turn against them.
    Phoebe, otherwise, insists, based on her instincts that Billie is not evil, and try to establish a bond with the girl to take her back to the good witchcraft and to their lives.
    Paige, finally, only keeps to do the job they usually do, giving the show the hold \"good vs. evil\" weekly story.
  • Yes I am LOVING charmed all over again!

Finally they start to fill the story giving us tension towards the end! I cant wait for the finale and hope that the ratings continue to go UP UP UP!!

Charmed is a beautiful show and even though i am very sad to see it go I know that it will be in the history books as one of the greatest shows ever!

In this episode we saw the girls inner-truths, things they really want and i think that was perfect becase it shows us fans where the girls are currently in their lives....OH and i hope Coop and Pheoebe end up together!
  • Billie needs some more convincing and Christy provides the help. The Charmed Ones have to come to terms with their supposed selfishness. The storm is about to settle in San Francisco

These great episodes just keep coming. This one was great on the drama and suspence but lacked in the action department which was good because the drama was just flying around.

Piper: I am still loving this powerful and confident power thats happening these days. She just doesnt care anymore. Shes been through it for 8 years and she knows how to get things done. I actually think Piper is the most selfish, but i really hate that word. Its more of an obsession. Piper has put a lot on the side and she just has Leo on the brain. That is fine and all its just her getting Leo back has definately clouded her better judgement and reasoning skills. Piper is way too trigger happy. It does provide for some drama and tension but piper just doesnt want to hear anything unless its about Leo and Killing billie and christy.

Phoebe: She is more of the reasonable sister these days. She not that eager to jump on the killing cart so quickly, but that changes at the end. anyway she definately is torn in this situation. In phoebes case, billie totally reminds me of cole. She didnt want to believe Cole was a demon at first and then she eventually realized she had to kill him. which is exactly how it played in this episode. she came to the conclusion that she is going to have to stop them.

Paige: Poor torn paige. She just has so much going on in her life. I feel she can be a good whitelighter if she actually cared. she doesnt seem at all happy with being a whitelighter. This eppy had to feature some of Roses best acting in awhile. She was really great, especially the cave scene when she yelled at Billie, just fantastic.

Billie and Christy: Christy is just crazy and I love it. Her manipualtive styles are excellent and Marnette is just a great actress. Billie is finally on her sisters side, well not completely. theres something in her thats screaming its wrong. their methods in this episode were great.

The Dreams: I consider them a character in this episode. the dreams were carried out very well. Phoebes dream was a little freaky with all those kids working on the paper. and when the little girl said " you cant keep putting me on hold." and they did it in slow mo, that was just insane and a bit freaky. i think paiges dream was the best. she did that Leo thing from back in season 4, floating on the orbs. Pipers dream was a bit pointless. They should of made it so that she can see how many times she drops the kids off at her father to go find the ultimate power.
    Piper most selfish/obsessed, phoebe second and then Paige is the least. wanting kids and enlightenment are totally not selfish in fact one should have enlightenment to help others more productively.

What i liked:
    The darklighter vanquish. It looked very different from other vanquishes and it was a pretty big explosion. also the darklighters orbs were different but they looked better from the last darklighter.
    The drama and tension was at the top. the tension between all five of them is so thick and the tension is gonna explode soon.
    The scene in phoebes loft when piper threw the potiona nd christy set it on fire and the the explosion shimmered. I was expecting a bigger bang done on phoebe and piper but it was good anyway.
    they remebered phoebe was a psychology major.
    What i didnt like: christys way of reasoing that the girls arent all for the greater good anymore. First of all not every demon comes with an innocent attached to them. all demons in the underworld dont want to kill innocents they have other plans. therefore when they find demons and vanquish them without an innocent it doesnt change the fact that they are for the greater good. and the utopia thing wasnt fully selfish because it was for the world too. no more demons and Criminals in the world, plays for witches and mortals.
  • I do have to say charmed went downhill fast. They never should have done this season. Too many stupid things have happened.

If your an avid fan like me, you should really be pissed off. I mean the writters should be shot. Do they watch the old episodes.

I mean in season 6 they told you how important magic school is and the CHARMED ONES are letting demons roam free. I mean what the F@#! And the elders they can\'t stop Billie and Christy or take away their powers.

And speaking of Billie, did she have a brain fart. She rescues her sisters from demons and doesn\'t even suspect that they turned her. ANd for her to turn so quickly.

I\'m just saying the series finale better be worth all this bullsh@! that we had to go through.

And how about a spin off.

• A really bad episode, with only one good point made in here and the soundtrack gives you a headache.

3.5
    FINALLY they decide to stop Billie and Christy. Finally. So we might have some logic story in the episodes left. This episode was really bad!!!
    These dream sequence got really on my nerves, especially the sound, that dumb noisy grumble in the background. I had to fast forward, because I got a headache.
    Then the Billie storylines has its holes. Remember back: Billie wanted to help the sisters, so they could have a life and now she wants to stop them to have their life outside the magic world? I mean the input of Christy doesn’t effect that part, at least I don’t see it like that. Christy tries to blame everything on the sisters, with success, but Billie’s character is totally confusing. On one hand she wants to let the sisters go and on the other she wants to stop them.
    The problem is that the story doesn’t works that way. Especially it’s unbelievable for Billie’s character. I ask myself, if the writers even forgot the beginning of this season, because of all those holes in the story and the character development.

Then the entire thing with Phoebe’s daughter is getting on my nerves as well! It was a good idea to show her again, but it was really bad done! Why use some confusing daily scenes and not some “get a look at your daughter” like in the earlier seasons? They were fantastic and a bit mystic, but now it’s just too forced.

I really don’t like this episode; the only thing that lets me hope is the decision to fight.
  • While Piper prepares to fight Christy and Billie, Phoebe is more in favour of reasoning with Billie. Christy, however, takes great pains to convince her sister that the Charmed Ones must be stopped, and traps them in a dream state to prove it.

6.7
    This episode continues the thread from the preceding The Torn Identity with good results. Christy goes on to convince Billie totally that her former mentors are the bad guys, and the Charmed Ones are forced to agree that Billie and Christy must be fought. The ending had both sides coming to these conclusions, and it was a nice, ominous cliffhanger that really drew up the lines for the approaching series finale. The dream sequences could very well have become empty and corny, but in the hands of brilliant writer Cameron Litvack they did become bearable, though still somewhat pointless, as they weren't really that deep.

Piper's talk with the Elder was well done, and it added depth to the Christy storyline that the plan apparantly was made long before Charmed's beginnings. Such things make the story and its universe seem more believable and well thought out, whether it is or not. Paige's 'must save charge'-subplot was pretty pointless and was an obvious excuse to even have a demon (or in this case a darklighter) in the episode. I am warming up to Kaley Cuoco. She was more believable now, actually doubting Christy's words. There is genuine suspense in the scenes where she (and Christy) confront the Charmed Ones. Although this episode really did nothing but draw up the battle lines, it was a good hour with some excellent writing. This season is definitely moving towards a climax.
  • I don't get it! Too strange to me to handle. The whole dream was kinda normal...

This one is a good episode but I didn't get it too much...

In season 5 in "Sand Francisco Dreamin" we see that the dreams are a lot more strange that the ones in this episode! The mask in the Phoebe boy, the Paige story... but in here we have a very plain dreams that everyone understands, there are not strange. The girls are not following a deeper meaning of the dream the are so logical: Phoebe wants a baby, Piper Leo coming back... what is the big secret in that!? Paige has a lot better story, more like a dream. I hated the whole "We know we are dreaming" thing. And the three of them together and acting as normal like in the real life!! It was a stupid thing, they should have shown a thing more like a dream not so real... For example Coop-Phoebe scene... First, he shouldn't to say "this is a dream" and second, Phoebe should not be so "I can't do it" because in your dreams you have no control! No doubt, Paige was the best in the episode, and the blacklighter thign was original, we had never seen the place where they were and how they do the weapons and all of that! The effects are well done in the episode, I liked the one when Billie gets in the dreams... In the other hand, the photography and the camera job in the episode were so much great. The photography effects (the whole blue house thing) made a really a dream scene. And the final scene in the episode with the three of them talking was awesome aswell.

PD: I don't get a thing... Billie says that the deeper meaning is not the great good anymore... so when was it?? I think the would never dream with the fight and that stuff, and Billie wouldn't do it aswell!
  • Another odd episode

This episode was very strange, the seperate pieces didn't seem to come together like they usually do in the end.

I didn't think that Whitelighters could heal the poison from a darklighters arrow? Bille and Christie have chosen the 'we must kill the charmed ones' path, this may be sad but I never liked Billie so I hope the charmed ones kick her butt.

The dream sequence was well written and the best dream was that of Pheobe's where her daughter that she has wanted for so long comes to her, also she is with Coop. Maybe this will wake her up to her feelings for him.
  • In order to convince Billie that the Charmed Ones are evil, Christy makes Billie enter their dreams so she can see how they really are.

The Jung and the Restless, i thought this episode was very original and the series is really leading up to the finale.

It was nice to see Paige in her whitelighter role again and to see her play the big-sister role
    The argument between Piper and Phoebe about the Jenkins was also nice to see, and that Phoebe finally gets hinted about Coop by her doughter.

I think all the girls were great in playing their roles and Christy (I don't know her real name..) is getting better in playing the evil role.

Overall this was quite an amazing episode and will definetely miss this show

• The Jung and The Restless.Quite funny very exciting.Billie goes into the sisters dreams to fin out if they have lost their way and are selfish with their power.Look who's talking, Billie has not only lost her way but also her senses.

I think Billie is behaving very stupid in all that she is doing with her sister Christie.After all the sisters have done for her i can't believe she can do this. I didn't like the way Billie gave Piper attitude in Piper's dream it kninda pissed me off. I feel it is Billie and Christie's fault that Mikelle got captured and killed, if they had not put the sisters to sleep she wouldn't have gone out of the house but at the end of the day i think that was meant to be her destiny and she was happy with it.I think Phoebe's dream was what made her realise that she was in love with Coop and i think that was just lovely.I loved Piper's dream with all the GrandChildren and an old Leo,that just felt right.At the end of it all i was glad that they all woke up and Paige was saved by her charge.it had a very lovely ending

• Hey... next person to come on... could you give a step by step synopsis starting from where Billie knocks out the Charmed ones... There is a storm here and I lost the WB... not ALL channels, JUST the WB...

Edit: Cable came back at 7:55, so I pretty much just missed from when all 3 passed out to when Piper and Phoebe woke up and Paige was gone... End Edit

I just have to say, that preview really made you think things would happen differently than they really did, but what can I say really, ALL episode preview do that, be them for Charmed or any other show. (EX: 24)

I\'m liking how the ending is looking though, even though half the time it seems like Billie is accepting what her sister says too easily... I mean, come on \"The Triad (demons) picked me and told me how the Charmed Ones are evil so I can tell you. (And we\'d better beleive them even though they are demons.) (I can\'t find a prophecy but I\'ll believe you anyway.
  • One more show to add to my series finale list. I have enjoyed Charmed since the beginning.

Charmed has been on my favorite list since it aired. I have enjoyed their characters and will truely miss it. After all these years I can\'t believe it\'s finished. It reminds me of Buffy and Angel. I\'m still adjusting to the fact that they are gone.

Hopefully Charmed will give us a reunion or 2 in the near future. I will miss Page the most. I like her style and humour. I\'m looking forward to seeing her in a new series.

So what will be the replacement for the Charmed series, I\'m hoping for another witch series or vampire series. I guess we just have to wait and see.
  • Christy traps Paige, Phoebe and Piper in a dreamstate !!!

Are Billie and Christy the "Ultimate Power"? The Charmed Ones are finally coming to the right conclusion and must decide how to stop them, all the while figuring out how to bring Leo back. Paige is given a new charge and must act quickly to save her life when she is attacked by two darklighters. Trying to further her plan to draw Billie to the dark side, Christy traps Paige, Phoebe and Piper in a dreamstate in order to show Billie the selfishness the sisters are capable of to suit their needs.
    Average episode nothing really happened, but it was ok.
  • Paige helps her new charge. Piper and Phoebe try to find another way to save Leo. Billie and Christy find out what the Charmed Ones are thinking in their dreams.

Great episode!! Billie should at least try to talk to the sisters more so they understand. Phoebe needs to say more so Billie can understand. Christy is being a little devil! Phoebe had an interesting dream. Hers always seem to be about love and children, Piper's always seem to be about Leo and the club and Paige's are always like the one with witches and magic and stuff. Poor Paige, she proberly wants more interesting ones.
  • This is a real turn for the Charmed Ones

The \"ultimate threat\" is revealed and it\'s not a demon but actually two witches and sisters at that, Billie and Christy. I was surprised that the crap excusses Christy gave Billie actually worked to convince her the Charmed Ones were evil. But then sisters do hold alot of power over each other. Now to save Leo and regain there lives the charmed ones will have to go up against Billie and Christy. I think this story line has brought the show back to making people realize the fact that while some evil takes the form of demons or easily disinguishable evil it can also take an innocent form as well and that for everyone is the \"ultimate threat\".
  • The Jung and the Restless

The Jung and the Restless was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, in depth, full of character and plot development. I like how Billie was still questioning everything though Christy made her thoughts known. I liked the action, magic and intrigue through out the episode. The story played out well and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • PIPER (responding to Paige's comment about her obsession with getting Leo back): "I wish people would stop using that against me like it ruins my credibility."

Well, I'm sorry, Piper. But, that is--unfortunately and undeniably--just what happened. At least, as far I'm concerned.

While I initially empathized with her plight, during the first month that followed Leo being put in cryostasis, her constant harping on it gradually began to have the opposite effect on me. So, I'm not surprised that it had a similar effect on Billie!

Or, more accurately, that Kristie was able to use Piper's obsession to gradually manipulate Billie away from the influence of the Charmed Ones.

My one ray of hope, despite the dismal writing behind both this episode and "Gone With The Witches?" That the reason the Triad is so obsessed with corrupting Billie is that--if allowed to remain under the Halliwells' tutelage--she might soon become powerful enough to succeed them, single-handedly! The Halliwells, I mean.

If that's precisely where the writers are headed with the series finale, I apologize for the unintended spoiler.
< 1 2