Charmed

The Jung and the Restless

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2006 on The WB

• A good episode! Billie, you aint no ultimate power, go on calling yourself that because thats what The Triad said. Yeaa, the Charmed Ones have power and they could have anything they want, THEY just want to LIVE! And they deserve to, unlike you.

I like this plot, and this episode was well written, except for Billie. I hate how stupid she is. But that's just how she is, she can learn how to scry on computers and how to vanquish demons all on her own, but actually think people who have saved the world for 8 years don't deserve love, children, and families? Billie, UGH they took you in as part of the family, then you lose your parents and gain this crazy bi+ch who was raised evil and you betray the charmed ones who have saved your life over and over? Nice.

The Charmed Ones are The Charmed Ones for a reason, and Billie shouldn't think that she is going to stop them, and when she actually does, she could've used her POWERS! wow. Paige: SO What are we gonna do now?
    Phoebe: WE're gonna stop em.... before they stop us. One of the best quotes from season 8, surprised it came out of season 8 phoebe period. Nice to hear her actually planning on fighting.