Charmed

The Jung and the Restless

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2006 on The WB

• Once again Billy and Christie justify their actions with stupidity.

Are they serious?? the Charmed Ones have been doing this job for seven and a half years, and they come along and dare say that they arent doing it right. This is absolutely ridiculous. As if the eighth season hasnt been painful enough, they put this mess in here. I mean, c'mon, the whole concept of the eighth season was just pitiful. We love the charmed ones, and we all wanted to see them happy with lovers and hubby's, but not at the expense of good plotlines. No one is happier than me to see Phoebe with a man that's not mortal or a demon, but with this season being the last, they cut it awful close. This forced them to butcher the relationships and force things together. And as I said before, Billy and Christy are so stupid. At least Christy has a good reason for being an evil idiot, but Billy knows what the sisters do, and have done for the world. It was just all so ridiculous. the only thing that even kept me watching was the actors, because they tried their best to work with what was given to them.