Charmed

The Painted World

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 1999 on The WB

• There's something strange about this episode…

7.3
    There's something strange about this episode although I can't put my finger on what it is so until I do, I leave my introduction to this review like this!

I liked the idea of the episode although I don't think it was used as well as it could've been although, I thoroughly enjoyed the sub-plot in which Phoebe cast the smart spell. I thought the scene in which she attempted to explain 'the birds and the bees' to Jenny was acted out brilliantly. Her acting was fantastic in this episode too and she definitely stood out from Holly and Shannen which is a rare occurrence. Unfortunately, Dan once again put a downer on this episode for me. As I've said in previous reviews, he ruined season two for me (and from reading other reviews, he did the same for a lot of other people, mainly the Brian Krause (Leo) fans).

A pretty mediocre episode overall which was disappointing because it was written by Constance, but as I said previously, it could've been a lot better because of the originality of the idea behind the episode.