Charmed

The Torn Identity

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2006 on The WB

• I loved it!

I loved this episode!!It rocked!!I am really mad though!!I will tell you why if you keep reading on!!
    The first thing in this review i will talk about is Pheobe.As anybody knows I love Pheobe!!Right now I am very mad at her!I am mad at her because Coop is perfect for her!!She is such a dork not to see that he likes her and they are right for each other!!What the elders need to do is turn Coop human so he can woo her!She better get her act togather!!
    Lets see here....Oh yeah!!Pagie!I am glad her and her husbend are not fighting anymore and are happy again!I am glad Pagie was acully on the episode.She was not on the last episode so yeah.
    Piper was preety good in this episode!I don't have much to say about her though.Yet I do have to agree with Billie and Chirsty it's not all about finding Leo.I am all for Leo but still you know!!Also Piper had every right to do that to Chirsty!!Billie needs to get her head out of her BUTT!!I am to mad to talk about Billie and Chirsty so i am not going to!!
    That is good that the girls find out that billie and chirsty are the ultimite power.I am just tring to figure out if they are more powerful then the charmedones.If anyone knows send me a message!Great episode!!I think only 4 more to go.Right?Keep up the work!!