Charmed

The Torn Identity

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2006 on The WB

• For 8 years of developing a show, it is painful to watch it get wound up too quickly, low-budget, and without careful plot developement

I\'ve been with Charmed since the beginning and have loved the character development of the sisters, their love life, their trials/tribulations /triumphs. It stumbled a bit in the middle of its run but COME ON! We\'re moving way too fast here to spend almost an entire episode on flashbacks of Phoebe past loves just to allow her to fall in love w/ Coop! In contrast, we get Christy to turn Billie in almost the blink of an eye - over something that developed far too quickly to be believable! Christy seems more pissed at the sisters than the person actually RESPONSIBLE for killing her parents! Billie\'s grief is only a surface grief and instead she focuses on being mad at Piper? Come ON! This was not very believeable, was not well developed, moved too quick for some things and too slow for other.

I think they are ripping off their fans with these final episodes. They are missing an opportunity to make Charmed something that is watched over and over in reruns - because of its under-welming finish.