Charmed

The Witch Is Back

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 16, 1998 on The WB

• Prue is tricked into freeing a 17th century warlock who teams with Rex and Hannah to steal the sisters powers.

I thought this was a very good episode. The sisters bring back Melinda Warren there ancestor who started the charmed line to help vanquish a 17th century warlock. The sisters and Melinda had really good chemisty. It was fun seeing the sisters explain to Melinda how zippers work and seeing Melinda yelling into the answering machine when Phoebe called. I thought the warlock was actually a little dull. I liked that this episode introduced us to "blinking". In this episode they say it was a power copied from a witch but later we learn that it is power all (or most) warlocks have.

The episode also featured the Prue-Andy relationship taking a turn for the worse as Andy gets really frustrated with Prue's always being involved in mysterious cases.

We learn that Rex and Hannah are working for someone higher up in the evil chain. Also Piper and Leo finally agree to go on a date.
TNT