Charmed

They're Everywhere

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 1999 on The WB

• A band of knowledge-stealing warlocks hunt down a young man who uncovered the location of one of the greatest sources of power in the world. Meanwhile, Prue has her hands full with Jack Sheridan.

The summary has this eppy as 'a band of knowledge-stealing warlocks'. As far as I could see on the show there were only two warlocks, So I have to say that I was a little disipointed thinking there were going to a few more warlocks chasing after the sisters.

But over all this was a good eppy. I loved to story line with Jack and his twin brother tricking Prue and Prue slaping both of them across the face.

Poor poor Dan, Thinking he will never make it into the house. Even trying to come in through the back door. How many of us would love a man to bring us breakfast in the morning to our front door.? I know I sure would.

Those warlock fingers were just weird. It was a good power tho, touch someone with your finger and finding out everything in there mind. Kind of reminded me of Spock and the mind meld thingy he did.

How here wants to see Jack and Prue get and stay together? I think the fact that he drives her crazy is very cute.

I can not help but love this show and wait every week for it to come on. Thank goodness for reruns..
TNT