Charmed

They're Everywhere

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 1999 on The WB

• Phoebe, stop me! Please!

Oh, wow, better bring Leo back, fast! It has been a long time since I was this bored watching a Charmed episode. Seriously, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this because it isn't worth it. The only reason I really kept watching is because Phoebe and Prue look fantastic this entire episode. When Phoebe straddling some guy on the floor is the highlight of the episode, that doesn't bode well (Phoebe is HOT). The demons are less frightening than a pair of insurance salesmen, and the danger of them getting their hands on some ambiguous records is never convincing. I never cared about Eric or his father, which obviously made getting invested in the story difficult. The fight in the hospital room with the demons blinking all over the place was pretty good, at least, though once again Prue was the only one that could do anything.

I wish Dan and Jack were warlocks. That would have been a positive development to me. And Dan constantly coming back to the manor to try to get Piper to go with him, what was up with that? We haven't seen anyone this desperate since Josh was around. What is it about Piper that makes these really attractive guys lose their minds? Maybe it's magic. Yeah, Leo could tell them she makes him lose his mind from time to time, but that isn't in a good way! Hahaha!

Is this the last time we see the telepathic conversation until Christie comes around? Maybe. I admit, that was entertaining at times. Otherwise... boring...